Losing You

Chances

 Flashback

 

              Min Woo looked around the club he was in. He regretted by being there alone without his significant other named Kim Dong Wan. The busy person had promised he would come eventually but it was late already. Min Woo leaned back on the exclusive looking black couch. He was invited by his friend to a birthday party, and they had booked a VIP room. It such a waste if he did not enjoy the party but how could he be?  His other half was not there to keep him entertained. He was bored to death and all he able to do was only drinking. He did not have the mood to talk to anybody despite his friends’ attempts to lure him into conversations. He took another shot of the wicked tasting water while looking at the entrance, hoping Kim Dong Wan would appear dramatically to take him out of there.

While he was in his own entrance suddenly a hand appeared in his view, reaching out a glass of coke.

 

“Here, Mr. Hot Guy. It’s on me”, a lewd voice greeted Min Woo’s ears which he despised at once.

 

Min Woo shook his head, unwilling to take the too kind offer from the beautiful lady in front of him. It could be seen that the lady was disappointed by the pity face she made.

 

“I’m sorry, I had enough of alcohol”, Min Woo tried to sound nice.

 

He wished she would just go away but it went opposite of his want. She still was holding the glass up to Min Woo, insisting Min Woo to take the drink.

 

“It won’t hurt to take another one”, the glass had moved very close to Min Woo’s face.

 

Min Woo blinked his eyes twice, thrice because he thought he saw something was dissolving at the bottom of the suspicious glass. Min Woo pushed away the glass softly out of his face just not to hurt the lady’s feelings.

 

“Where’s Dong Wan? Have you seen him?” Min Woo asked to change the topic.

 

Heck, he did not even care who he asking to. He needed Dong Wan desperately at the moment. He dug his pocket to reach for his phone. He intended to call the said name when he scrolled on his phone to search for “The Love of My Life” when suddenly,

 

“Don’t ruin the fun”, the girl coaxed him with an ugly nasal voice.

 

She took away the phone from Min Woo’s grip and forced Min Woo to drink from the suspicious glass. Min Woo gasped for the action and that was the time the ‘coke’ was inserted to him. He was in disbelieving state because of his own gulping. He cursed under his breath when he knew it was too late. The water had entered his system. The lady’s smirk was caught by Min Woo’s lidded eyes. She had won with triumph in catching him into her trap. Min Woo felt his head had become so light and soon enough, he lost his senses.

 

“You! You! What have you done?!” the drugged one tried to yell but his voice came out unconvincingly.

 

The lady took advantage of the weakened Min Woo to climb on his lap. She had spiked the drink of course. She inserted aphrodiac pills in the coke so that she could seduce the hot dancer of Shinhwa and framed him. She had aimed him for so long since she knew the regular club he went to and that night, she bribed some people to get into the VIP room.

 

“Get off me…..Wannie…help me…” Min Woo attempted to shove the lady away from him but the drug had drained him.

 

It made him losing his rationality but he tried to hold on. He did his utmost to think of Dong Wan.

 

“Please….stop….” Min Woo begged.

 

He felt disgusted of himself for being aroused by the lady’s touches. Her hands wandered on his entire body in the ual way. All of his body was being explored and he did not like it but his own body betrayed him. He could feel his body was reacting to every single contact and for that, he revolted of himself. He had sworn that he was belonged only to Dong Wan but the vow would be broken in any second at that time. The lady had lessened the gap between the two of them without Min Woo’s consent , added with he could not stop her at all, she got closer inch by inch towards Min Woo. Lust had driven him to take her into his embrace by encircling his hands on the lady’s waist. She ed Min Woo’s shirt entirely and revealed the y buffed chest. She took the chance to lean in for a kiss. The irrational guy replied the kiss because his body thought he needed it. All of his effort to protest had become futile at that time. The drug had invaded his system too deep. He gave into the sloppy kiss, thinking that it would relieve him.

 

“LEE MIN WOO!!!” the said name heard and turned to the source of the voice.

 

 His eyes widened as he had regained his rationality when he saw the person who yelled his name. The one who was yelling was none other than Kim Dong Wan, his sworn lover. Min Woo felt relieved. He finally could let off from worse situation but he was wrong. Dong Wan approached him with heavy footsteps and when he arrived exactly in front of Min Woo, he pushed the lady off Min Woo. He lifted Min Woo by pulling his collar and when their eyes were at the same level, Min woo could see hatred was flaring in the eyes of his lover. Before he knew it, he could feel sharp pain on his right cheek. Dong Wan had slapped him. Hard.

 

“I hope she’s worth it!! To you to break your own vow to me!!” Dong Wan said while gritting his teeth.

His tone was full of loathing to Min Woo. He thought the furious guy could see how energyless he was but it was impossible. Dong Wan’s mind had been clouded with anger to see everything. He was ready to leave when Min Woo grabbed his arm.

 

“Wannie….” a weak whisper came from Min Woo’s pale lips.

 

Dong Wan squinted his eyes before he did the unexpected. He pushed Min Woo harshly and walked away without bothering to turn around to see how Min Woo slumped on the floor, losing his consciousness.

 

Author's note : Thanks to all of you who waited for this story...I feel appreciated when i know there are persons waiting for me to update. I need to specially thank dndthecat n mirrafosuy for giving me encouragement. thanks to my fellow woodong writer as well^^ i know you know who you are^^

as always, thank you for reading,guys^^ feel free to comment. oh! btw!! there will be part two of this chapter~~~ hope u guys are willing to wait again....TT^TT I'm working now...so I have less time to write...but I'll try, my sayangs~~

Last but not least, I am sorry for the broken grammar...n more sorry if it is not like what you expected...TT^TT

 

See you in the next chapter~~