Second Chance II

Chances

         Dong Wan took a deep breath after he felt exhausted from the climbing. Every time he exhaled, white warp could be seen came out from his mouth. He wondered why suddenly it became too cold for him to move. He glanced at his watch and widened his eyes. Once again, he forgot to eat on time. This had happened regularly since he left Min Woo. He asked himself whether he could make it but remembering Hyesung's smiling face gave him courage to move on. For that, he tried to reach his choco pie in his backpack. He did not know why it took him so long just to find a small packet of pie but then it was all answered, when he felt wind breezing on his face. His hands were shaking when he realized there was a snowstorm coming. (pardon my lack of knowledge in this. my country doesn't have 4 seasons, but it is needed in this). 

 

    He tried to get up but the hypoglycemia symptoms were attacking him again. He regretted that he forgot to eat. He could see snow were trying to embrace him into the coldness. At this moment, all he could think was regretting many things. Is he happy? Would he go to heaven? Would he meet his Goguma? Would he meet Min Woo again? For a second, he forgot thing happened between them, and he keep chanting Lee Min Woo's name. It was funny for him when he thought, he came here to scream Hyesung's name but his lips kept muttering Min Woo's name instead. He clutched his compass, while his brain kept replaying his happy memories with Min Woo. He felt absurd when he wished to the compass,

 

"Bring me to Min Woo...", he whispered his last breath. And then, everything turned to white instead of black.

 

      Min Woo hid behind the bushes everytime he caught Dong Wan turned his head. He tried to not make a noise. Ironically, he was supposed to stop Dong Wan from kept going but when he saw what the said guy used for directions, he wanted to see more. He adored how Dong Wan treasured the compass that secretly specially designed for him. The dancer remembered how he bribed the shop owner to display the expensive equipment so that it would be like they found it unintentionally. Proud smiles leered from his lips when he saw how Dong Wan trusted the compass and followed whichever it directed. However, it was too late when he realized Dong Wan was not moving anymore. Min Woo could feel how it became cooler and wind had became stronger. He looked at the sky and his eyes caught how gray the colour was. 

"This is bad!!" , he muttered to himself. 

 

He did not bother to make himself invisible anymore as he ran towards the unmoving body. 

 

"Dong Wan!!Come on!! Stay with me!!", Min Woo tapped the unconscious guy's cheeks softly.

 

Without any hesitation, he lifted Dong Wan's body behind his back. He had no choice but to drag their backpacks as well. There was nobody else to help them, and Min Woo had to depend on himself only since his partner had passed out.  The storm was getting worse, and Min Woo nearly could not see anything. At that crucial time, Min Woo's eyes caught what had been held by Dong Wan. The compass pointed to an empty cottage near there. Min Woo did not know whether it was a coincidence or fate but deep inside his heart, he was grateful that he bought the compass for Dong Wan. With a great effort, he continued walking to the empty cottage. 

 

The moment he entered the woody small building, he quickly lied Dong Wan on the floor. He used his fingers to check for pulse and breath from Dong Wan. He took a deep breath after he could feel a slow but beating pulse from Dong Wan. He did not have to wait to get to his backpack. He took out a sleeping bag and a thick blanket. First, he took off the wet layers of clothes from the fainted guy. The wetness would only make it worse. He admitted to himself that even in that situation, vulnerable Dong Wan was so handsome. He had to shake the thoughts off while busying himself to put Dong Wan into the sleeping bag. He hoped it would be less cold and then, he wrapped him with the blanket.

   After that, he took out his lighter and went to the fireplace. Luckily, there was one. If not, the two of them of would die right away. Min Woo took out his lighter but there were no firewoods. At that time, he  did not hesitate at all to use his things as the fire starter. All of it was for Dong Wan. Nothing in his mind at that time except the person named Kim Dong Wan. He worked so hard just to warm up the tiny place. Just to make sure his Dong Wan is safe.

"Min Woo...", the said name heard what Dong Wan muttered.

It did not take a second for Min Woo to immediately checked on Dong Wan. His eyes were closed but his lips kept deliriously muttering Min Woo's name. The only conscious one caressed Dong Wan's cheeks and felt defeated. He could feel Dong Wan is longing for him. He knew Dong Wan was missing him but the witty guy never admitted to his feelings. He kept denying what he actually felt.

"I'm here, babo-yaa..", Min Woo said.

He made sure it was warm enough for both of them before he threw his pairs of clothes off him and entered the sleeping bag,lying beside Dong Wan. He took the chance to snuggle towards his beloved one and landed his face on the wide chest.

"I miss you...", Min Woo could not hold his tears anymore. 

He hugged the fainted guy tightly so that Dong Wan could absorb his heat. 

"I really miss you, Wannie..", Min Woo's mind rewinding to the past while embracing Dong Wan.

His brain replayed what had happened that crumbled everything. What made his Wannie refused to be with him anymore. The beginning of his suffering from losing his only sunshine.

 

Author's note : Sorry....I am very sorry for the short updates....Sorry for the absurd writing as well....This is supposed to be still in draft, but I want to post it first. I will fix it later. Asking you guys' opinion first^^ 

 

special thank you to my dongsaeng, dee (dndthecat) for encouraging me. and for giving me such a nice poster!!