Chapter 2

I Love You


Chapter 2: Final

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonyoung stopped crying after 15 minutes. He was now only laying on his bed unmoving. He blinked emptily before he decided to check the time, 9:01 p.m. He sat up and groaned when he sat up to fast. Before he could get out of his bed the doorbell started ringing like crazy as well as the person behind the door continue to pound on it loudly. He went downstairs with the pounding and doorbell ringing still like crazy. Just as he took the last stair steps, he heard it. 
 


"Soonyoung! I know you're in here! Open the door right now!" Soonyoung's eyes widen, it was Jihoon. 
 


He quickly went to the door and looked through the small peek hole. The look on Jihoon's face showed that he was angry and frustrated. 
 


"Soonyoung, stop hiding!" Jihoon shouted from the other side of the door, still pounding on the door. "I know you're behind the door right now!" Soonyoung's eyes widen. He looked from side to side to see if Jihoon could see him before he quickly sat down on the ground, defensively. 
 


The pounding on the door stopped. He thought that Jihoon finally gave up and that it was over but he was wrong. "Soonyoung... please, please open the door..." Before he knew it, tears were filling his eyes again. Jihoon sounded so broken but he too is broken. 
 


Soonyoung brought his leg to his chest and hugged himself. He sat in that position for more than half an hour, listening Jihoon's pleas. 
 


Jihoon had finally stopped pounding on the door. "Just..." He started. "Just today, I'll leave but you can't hide from me." He said. "I know you're listening Soonyoung. You're probably crying right now too. I want you to know that I... I love you." And Soonyoung's heart started thumping. "I really, really love you, Soonyoung." 
 


He sobbed, hugging himself tightly. "Stupid Jihoon." He said. "What are you doing to me?" And he buries his face into his knee. 
 



It has been four days that he had manage to avoid Jihoon, both including school and at home. Was what Jihoon said were lies only? To make him feel like jihoon loves him but in the end he doesn't really care? 
 


He sighed and lay his head on his desk. Today was Friday and it'll be the fifth day that he will avoid and hid from Jihoon. He was glad that he didn't have any class with the younger male or else everything would've been much harder. 
 


He is currently in his fifth period right now and right after fifth was lunch. The bell for fifth period to end soon rung and for some reason today, he was slow. Everyone had left the classroom, teacher included and he was still slowly packing and putting his notebook and books away. Once his stuff was put away, he carried his backpack and stood up from his seat just to froze on his spot. 



In just a few feet away from him was the person he had been avoiding for days. Soonyoung made eye contact with him, his heart thumping faster as Jihoon made his way to him. Before Jihoon could take any steps closer to him, his instinct told him to run for it and run he did. He was glad that his class right now had two doors because the door in the front was too far and too close to Jihoon. 



"Yah, Soonyoung!" He heard Jihoon shouted behind him but he continued to run. 



He ran to the cafeteria where it has the most people and tried to lose Jihoon who was chasing him. He made some weird zig zag before exiting out of the cafeteria and into a different hiding. Not knowing where else to hide, he ran to the boy's locker room and hid inside one of the bathroom stall. He picked up his feet, sat on the toilet, cover his mouth and waited. 



After a few minutes of waiting, he had finally decided that Jihoon had lost him. He set his feet back on the ground and exit out of the stall as well. He headed to the sinks and washes his hands before throwing water onto his face. 
 


"Stupid Jihoon." He said to no one. "I hate you, you pig head." He pouted, turning off the water. He turns around and froze when he saw who was in front of him, panting, probably from all the chasing. 



"Pig head?" Soonyoung pouted deeper. Hearing it said from Jihoon was different from how he said it. "We need to talk." Jihoon changes the topic. 



"T-there's nothing to talk about. I told you already." Soonyoung said, not looking up from the ground. 
 


"Saying 'let's break up' through a text isn't telling me anything." Jihoon argued. "Does our one year together mean nothing to you?" He questioned. 



Soonyoung's eyes water. "I should be asking you that." He whispered. 
 


"What?" 
 


"I said I should be the one asking you that!" Soonyoung shouted, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Does our one year together mean nothing to you? Do you have to ignored and treated me so badly so that I will back off from you? Do you really love me like you said you do? Did you really have to cheat behind my back?" Soonyoung was now a sobbing mess. He told himself not to cry but he couldn't control his tears. 



"So, you're doubting my love for you?" Jihoon questioned. 
 


Soonyoung hesitated. "A-at first, no, I never doubted your love for me. B-but then, on our one year..." He paused. "I-I was so happy, happier than I had ever been. I planned everything out from our date in the afternoon and then dinner later that night but you, you cancel on me." He wiped away a tear. "You told me you were busy and I believed you. I went out by myself to the mall and saw you. I thought you were lying to me because you wanted to surprised me but you were smiling and waiting for someone else, Eunbin." No matter how many times Soonyoung wiped away his tears, more kept falling. 
 


"I-I... My heart broke. I spend the rest of our one year by myself while you were with her. It was our first time together that I had cried so much that day. I told myself that it was nothing and kept on smiling like how I am but then some time later, I saw you with her again, smiling and laughing so much that even I haven't seen before." He smiled sadly. "With that I thought back to what some girls said on that same day, that you never really love me. You were straight and only went out with me out of pity. I am nothing to you and I-" He was cut off with lips on his own. His eyes widen but he melted into the kiss. He hated himself on how weak he was to Jihoon's kisses. 
 


Jihoon pull away from the kiss and leaned his forehead onto the other own forehead. "You're so stupid." He chuckled, making Soonyoung pout because he had let out his emotions and feelings to the younger but the only thing he got in return was being called stupid. 



"You already know how I am about PDA and skinships in public." He started. "I can't express myself well in front of others but I will try harder now, for you." He caressed the older's cheeks. "And on our one year, I did lie to you about being busy but I wanted to surprised you. When you saw me with Eunbin at the mall, I asked for her help to pick out couple rings, for you and me. It was going to be our promise ring. I was supposed to surprised you that day but I got a call saying that my mom got into a car accident so forgot and rushed to the hospital. When I got there she was fine and only had few scratches here and there but I couldn't leave her side." He explained. 
 


Soonyoung pouted as he listened. "On the day that I ignored you, I got into a fight with Dk. I overheard him saying how much he was in love with you and how much he will cherish you if it weren't for me who was getting in between you both. I socked him in the face because I couldn't take how he was talking about you. We made up though." He chuckled. "Dk is in love with someone else now. But on that same day when you saw me with Eunbin, she told me she heard that I punch Dk and laughed. She was also asked me how it went for our one year but then I saw you and you ran away. I told her about what happen to my mom and she told me to try again." He said. 



"Do you like her?" Soonyoung questioned. "Eunbin, do you like her?" 
 


Jihoon looked at Soonyoung and smiled, "Of course I do, she's my cousin." 
 


"I knew it. There's nothing else to talk- cousin?!" Soonyoung's eyes widen. 
 


Jihoon raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "Ah, so you think I was cheating on you with my cousin all this time?" 
 


"Who wouldn't you pig head!" Soonyoung pouted. "You never even told me that she was your cousin!" 



"Yes I did. I told you when I first introduced you to my friends. I told you I have a cousin that went to school with us and that her name was Lee Eunbin." Defended Jihoon. 
 


Soonyoung blinked and thought back to that time and soon, an awkward nervous smile appeared on his lips. Okay, now that he thinks about it, he did remember. But, in his defense, Dk was sending him weird flirty looks so he didn't pay much attention when he was being introduced to them. 
 


"Oh..." Was all he said. 
 


"God, you're so stupid." Jihoon said before he pulled Soonyoung in for another kiss. "I won't ever let you break up with me." He broke away from the kiss. "Because you belong to me. I won't let anyone take you away from me." And he started pecking Soonyoung's face, making him giggle cutely. 



After a few more pecks and kisses, Jihoon finally lead them out the boy's locker room restroom. They had skipped lunch and six period and now school had ended for the day. He intertwined their fingers together and walked hand and hand out the school, not giving a care about the students who were whispering and pointing at them. Soonyoung on the other hand blushed through the whole time. He wasn't use to Jihoon taking action first, it was always him that starts the skinships.



The walk to Soonyoung's house was nice and quiet. It was peaceful and relaxing. Soonyoung pouted from time to time because he wasn't sure what to do. It was also a habit of his that he does when he's not sure of something or when he's embarrassed or when he's trying to act cute. 



It wasn't long when they finally arrived at his house. He pouted because he didn't want them to part so soon. They had just finally made up and now they were going to part. 
 


"Don't pout." Said Jihoon. "You never know who will attack you for being so cute." And he pinches the older male cheeks. Soonyoung whined and only pouted deeper because now his cheeks hurt. "You should go in. I'll leave when you get inside-"
 


"Doyouwannacomeinside?!" Soonyoung said quickly. 
 


"Huh?" 
 


"I-I said, I said do you w-wanna come in-inside. My parents aren't coming back home until Wednesday." He mumbled shyly, cheeks turning slightly pink. 
 


Jihoon smirked. 
 


"We're- we're just going to watch m-movies and c-cuddles only!" Soonyoung defended. 
 


Jihoon chuckled, "I didn't say anything. But you thought of it." He said before he enters Soonyoung's house. 



"N-no, I didn't! You did! Y-yah!" Soonyoung pouted with his red cheeks and followed the younger into the house. 
 


The door suddenly slammed close and Soonyoung found himself in between Jihoon and the door. His eyes widen at the suddenly action while his heart thumps fast. 
 


Jihoon smirked, "You're right, I did think of it." And he closes the gap between their lips. 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It ended! It was short but I hope you guys enjoyed it! :)

Feel free to leave comments and feeback! It helps me write too! :D

Anyways, I hope you guys have a nice day!

Annyeong! Until Next Time!