Chapter 1

I Love You

Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jihoonie!" Soonyoung shouted happily, running across the school cafeteria to his younger boyfriend. "I missed you so much!" He hugged the younger male once he reached him, catching everyone in the cafeteria eyes. 
 


"Stop it." Jihoon said, unwrapping Soonyoung's arms around his neck and continue to make his way to the lunch line. 
 


Soonyoung pouted but quickly follow behind him. He watches as his boyfriend grabbed his own tray and started picking on the food he wanted. He followed as well and started picking and grabbing whatever he wanted to eat. He spotted his strawberry milk and happily grabbed before heading to the register to pay for his food. 
 


"Jihoonie, wait for me!" He pouted, seeing that the younger male was already paying for his own food. 
 


Soonyoung told the lady on the register to hurry so he could catch up to Jihoon but once he saw the total that he had to pay, he pouted. He didn't have enough money to pay for his food. He thought for a moment and smiled brightly when an idea came up. He could just ask his oh so sweet boyfriend Jihoon to help pay for him and then he'll pay back. 
 


"Jihoo-" He stopped once he saw that the younger male had turn his back to him and started to walk away, not looking back. 
 


Soonyoung frowned, turning back to the lady and shoving whatever money he had to her before he grabbed his strawberry milk, walking out the opposite direction from Jihoon. He sat down under a tree behind the school and sighed. 
 


Not far from him was a group of girls. They notice him instantly because he was well known to be loud and always shouting Jihoon's name across campus. 
 


"Isn't he the one who's supposedly dating your crush Jihoon oppa?" Soonyoung frowned at what he heard. He knew that Jihoon and Jihoon's group of friends were popular around school but he still hated it because so much people like his Jihoon. It was a reason why he shouted practically every day about how much he misses and love the younger male. 
 


He heard another girl scoffed, probably the one who have a crush on his man, yes his man. "I doubt they're even dating." He heard. "He's probably a stalker. Jihoon oppa isn't gay. Even if they are dating Jihoon oppa is probably only going out with him out of pity. Jihoon oppa have class and style, he probably doesn't even love and care for that lowlife." The girl said before the bell for lunch to end ringed. 



The girls left but Soonyoung was frozen in his position. He knew he shouldn't care for whatever they had to say but it wasn't the first time he heard someone said that. He took in their words and felt his eyes watering. He and Jihoon had dated for a year now and that is something he was proud off. But now, he wasn't sure if it was something to be happy about since what the girl said seems to be true. Jihoon have class and style and is only probably going out with him out of pity. He remembers chasing and following Jihoon everywhere he went and confessing his love for the younger male probably every day until Jihoon one day magically said yes. He was so happy that day but now that he thinks about it, did Jihoon ever really loves him? 



Soonyoung got up from his place and went to the nearest trash bin, throwing away his unopened strawberry milk. He was late to class that day and that earned him an hour of detention after school because it wasn't the first time that he had been late to that class. He didn't bother to make any excuses which surprised the teacher. He only nodded and headed to his seat in the back. He sat and daze off throughout the whole class time. 
 


Once the hour for class to end rung, everyone quickly packed their things and ran out because school had end for today. Soonyoung on the other hand was the last person to get out, surprising the teacher again because Soonyoung was usually the first to get out and start shouting for his 'Jihoonie'.



Soonyoung bowed to his teacher and left the class. He headed to the detention room but as he made his way there, something caught his eyes. He stopped his tracks and quickly hid behind the nearest trash bin. Just a few feet away from him was Jihoon and a girl, Eunbin, the school most popular and pretty girl. Every guy wants her and every girl want to be her. 
 


He frowned seeing that Jihoon was smiling and laughing so much with the girl. He couldn't hear them talk quiet well so he decided to move a little closer just to bump into a box full of empty cans. Just before the box could hit the ground, he managed to grab it, making only a small clinking and banging sound. He scolded and praised himself for being quick. He looked up once he put the box safely on the ground but only came to make eye contact with Jihoon, his still smiling and laughing boyfriend. 
 


Soonyoung's eyes widen and watches as Jihoon's smile drop down immediately. If anyone looked at Soonyoung, anyone could see the hurt look in Soonyoung's eyes. He broke their eye contact and quickly head off, not looking back. 
 


"Stupid Jihoon." He curses, wiping away a tear that had unknowingly fallen. 
 


He had long forgotten about his detention. He was now making his way home. He angrily kicked the rocks on the ground and sighed frustratedly, remembering how Jihoon was laughing and smiling to that girl. He had never even laughed and smiled that much to Soonyoung himself. He felt betrayed and... cheated? He sighed again and continue his path home. 
 


It wasn't long until he reached his house. His parents weren't home and isn't coming back until next week Wednesday. With no one home, he is once again home alone by himself. He headed to his room and lay on his bed, remembering how Jihoon smiled and laughed with that girl. 



Does Jihoon love her? He thought. Maybe he does. She's pretty and popular, they'll make a great couple in campus and other will praise and want a relationship like them. 
 


He sighed and ruffled his hair frustratedly. He opened his phone and looked at his home screen, it was of him and Jihoon on their first date at the amusement park. Jihoon won him a teddy bear and he named it Hozi. He looked at the bear next to him and frowned. He sat up, grab the bear and before he knew it he was punching the bear. 



"Idiot!" -Punch- "Pabo!" -Punch- "Stupid!" -Punch- "Jerk!" -Punch- 
 


Soonyoung huffed and looked at the bear before he grabbed it and hugged it, apologizing for hitting it. 



"Does he not love me anymore?" He asked Hozi, the bear. "He told me he loved me before but...does he really?" Soonyoung thought back to their one year anniversary. 


-Flashback- 
 


He was excited and happy to be with the younger this long. Today mark their one year together. He had prepared their date in the afternoon and even set up a dinner reservation. He got himself dressed up excitingly after waking up that morning. When he finished dressing up his phone ringed. He smiled at the name that pop up on his phone screen. 
 


~My Jihoonie~
 


"Jihoonie!" Soonyoung shouted happily. Before he could ask or say anything farther, Jihoon cut him off. 
 


"I have to cancel today, I'm busy." Jihoon said from the other line. 
 


Soonyoung's smile immediately dropped. "E-eh?" 
 


"I'm too busy today. I'll see you later, got to go." And the phone ended just like that. Soonyoung didn't even get a proper goodbye nor did he even get to say goodbye. 
 


He looked at himself in the mirror and stood there for a few minutes until he let out a bitter smile. "It's okay Soonyoung-ah, you can celebrate it yourself." He said to himself before he left his house and began his date alone. 
 


He headed to the mall and once he got in, little kids running around caught his attention. He smiled at how cute they were before he headed off to another place. He walked by himself looking at people being lovey dovey with their partner. He sadden at the scene but continue on. 

Soonyoung entered a store that caught his attention. He headed to the shirt that caught his attention and smile, thinking about how cute he and Jihoon would look wearing the couple shirt. He looked through all the couple shirts and finally bought the one that says 'I'm His' and 'He's Mine'. 
 


After paying for his shirts he walked out the store. Passing by a couple of stores he stopped his steps once he saw someone familiar, Jihoon. His eyes widen as he smiled, thinking that Jihoon had lied and wanted to surprise him but just as he was about to run to the younger male, a girl, Eunbin came running and hugged his arms. Soonyoung couldn't do anything but stood there and watches as his boyfriend walk away with another girl. 



He turned around and walked out the mall, telling himself that what he saw was nothing and that Jihoon love him, not her. Night soon fall and he soon fine himself at the place where he had reserve for dinner. He gave his name to the man in the front and was leaded to his table. He sat down and a couple of minutes later, a man brought out a cake. 



'Happy one year together my Jihoonie!' It reads. 
 


Soonyoung smile bitterly at the cake with tears in his eyes. "Happy one year, Soonyoung-ah." And he blew out the candles. 
 


-End Of Flashback- 
 



Soonyoung took out his phone again and looked for a name. He stopped at 'My Jihoonie' and clicked on the message. He bit his lips as tears fill his eyes. He typed something down and hesitantly press the send button. He dropped his phone next to him and hugged his bear as he started sobbing. 



To: My Jihoonie <3

'Lets break up.' 

Sent at 8:46 p.m. 
 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoshi is too cute to resist! 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. The next update will be the last chapter! :)

Annyeong! Until Next Time!