Intro

Gardenia

 

Tzuyu wanted to take mandarin.

 

Mandarin. Her native tongue.

 

An easy grade and distraction from all the advanced classes she'd be taking that upcoming year. Thats what she had wanted.

 

Not Intro to Japanese with the most sinfully adorable teacher Miss Minatozaki Sana.

 

And try as she might she could not be excused from the class. She knew she should have put English as her second choice but she had never taken Japanese and she'd been raised to accept challenges. She didn't think that Mandarin would be such a popular class in South Korea, leaving her no choice but to accept her fate and learn a new language and culture. And she had been open to the class, excited even. Her mind had paid no attention to the over abundance of boys in the class or the whispers of a “cute” teacher. Her posture was straight, her books ready to be opened and her notebook waiting to take the notes for the day. She stared straight forward, ignoring the whispers of her classmates.

 

And then finally she had arrived.

 

Walking in with powder pink heels, a shirt and skin tight sweater.

 

Tzuyu's jaw had dropped as the teacher greeted them, running her hand through light brown hair (obviously dyed) and smiling brightly at the students as she set her bags on her desk.

 

Hello.” The teacher greeted, Tzuyu recognized the only word she knew in Japanese, repeating it back dumbly to the teacher.

 

The teacher's eyes quickly flew to her and her smile brightened.

 

Ahh Tzuyu, I've heard many good things about you.” She said in the sweetest voice making Tzuyu blush and duck her head.

 

And just like that Tzuyu had a crush on her 'Intro to Japanese' teacher.