Get Away!!!

You're in Love With Me.

*~~~~~'s POV*

One day when I was walking home from school, and I decided to go through an alley when I ran into two men. 

     "I'm sorry." I bowed to them. I walked right passed them. 

     "Wait one second! No one bumps into me and walks away without getting punished!" He grabbed my wrist. I tried to get it loose, but he had a tight grip. I was about to punch him, but he grabbed my other hand before it could hit him.

     "Oh a fiesty one. I like that!" One of the guys said.

     "HELP!!! HELP!!!" I tried to scream but to my disadvantage, no one was around.

     "Don't waist your breath! No one can hear you from here." The other guy said to me with a smirk on his face.

     "Leave her alone!" I turned my head and saw that it was Hoya!! I saw the worried look in his eyes. For some reason, it made me feel weird on the inside. *back to the scene* When the second guy tried to punch Hoya, he missed and Hoya threw him to the ground. I watched in amazement. I knew Hoya was a black belt in Taikwondo, but I didn't think he'd be THAT good at fighting. All of a sudden, the first guy threw me over his shoulder and started running towards a black van.

     "Hoya help!!" I screamed with total fear in my voice. Hoya ran as fast as he could and caught up to the guy. The second he was in range, he tripped both of the guys feet, and the guy dropped me. I fell and my spine hit the light pole that was next to the van. I  groaned in pain while Hoya beat the out of the guy.

     "~~~~~!" Hoya ran to where I was. He looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled at him.

     "How did you know I was here?" I asked him with a weak voice.

     "I heard a girl's voice screaming, I went to check it out and it turned out to be you," He answered me while smiling that made my heart skip a beat.

     "Thanks Hoya. How could I ever repay you?" I asked him.  

     "How about you let me walk you home?" Hoya said with hopeful look in his eyes.

     "Sure why not." I told him smiling. So Hoya and I started walking to my house. It was very silent on the way there, but it wasn't awkward at all. Hoya and I finally arived at my house.

     "Thank you again Hoya. Really." I hugged him, and walked into my house. -I hope Hoya gets home safely- I thought as I watched him walk away from my house.

Hoya stood outside of my house for a little bit to make sure I got inside safely, and then he started to walked away. A smile spreaded across my face as I jumped on to my bed and squealed into my pillow.

     "This is going to be such a fun year!"

 

*Hoya's pov*

I can't believe she hugged me.

     "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" I screamed out so the whole world could hear. I was smiling from ear to ear, but soon after, I got a text message from the guys. (Infinite)

 To: Hobaby

From: Infinite

     Hoya where are you?! 

 

To: Infinite

From: Hobaby

      Oh! I was walking ~~~~~ home.

 

To: Hobaby

From: Infinite

  Wait who is ~~~~~? And why were you walking ~~~~~ home?

 

To: Infinite

From: Hobaby

     Well I saved ~~~~~ earlier from being kidnapped, so she let me walk her home.

 

To: Hobaby

From: Infinite

     Ooh~ did anything happen? (Probably sent by Woohyun) 

 

To: Infinite

From: Hobaby

     Well ~~~~~ hugged me and walked into her house.

 

To: Hobaby

From: Infinite

     SHE HUGGED YOU?! Why do all the girls swoon over you?

 

To: Hobaby Hyung

From: DivaJjong (Sungjong)

It's not fair hyung! *pout face*

 

To: DivaJjong

From: Hobaby

     It's okay Sungjongie!! Someone will fall in love with you someday! Don't worry about it.

 

To: Hobaby Hyung

From: DivaJjong

     Thanks hyung! *Aegyo face*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter done!! It's so boring but it will get better later on in the story!! 

Credits to CiNdY_NgUyEn428 for editing the chapter