Help Me!

You're in Love With Me.

*EDITED*

    -whatever is in the dash is what you are think-

      "Hello? Can you help me? Umm hello? Why is no one helping me?! I need to get to Mr. Kim's class! Grr. Will anyone help me?!" I started walking in the hallway until . . . *OOF* 

     "SORRY SORRY!! I didn't see you there. Oh! I've never seen you here before! Are you a new student?"

     "Yes." I looked up and saw a handsome boy standing in front of me. He helped me up before I dusted my skirt off. "Oh by the way, my name is Park ~~~~~."

KKRRIINNGGGG!!!!!!

     "Oh! I got to go! Can you tell me where Mr. Kim's class is?"

     "That's where I'm going now! Why don't you follow me?"

     "Okay." As I walked with the cute boy, it became very weird. Both of us arrived at our class, and the second he walked in, all the girls sighed and giggled. When I was about to walk in though, the teacher (which I'm guessing was Mr.Kim) told me to wait outside. As Mr.Kim walked into the class, the boy I walked here with wondered where I went.

     "Students, we have a new student today." He made a sign for me to walk in. I walked in the classroom and bowed at everyone.

     "Annyeong! My name is Park ~~~~~. Please take care of me while I'm here." Mr.Kim was looking for where I should you sit. 

     "Hmm, why don't you sit next to Hoya. Hoya, Please lift your hand up." Hoya lifted his hand. -Oh, so that's his name- I sat next to Hoya and took out my textbook. I opened my book and tried to listen to Mr.Kim, but I felt kind of disturbed because Hoya kept looking at me. I turned to look at him, but when I did I didn't for Hoya looked directly into my eyes. 

     "Can I help you with something?

     "Oh no. Nothing at all." He gave me a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

KKRRIINNGGGG!!!!!!

I packed my things as fast as I could and ran out of the room. Hmm that girl. I ran to the office and asked where the cafeteria was. She told me the directions there then I ran to the cafeteria. *OOF*

     "SORRY SORRY!!" I looked up and saw 6 guys.

     "It's okay. Are you new here?"

     "Yes. I am Park ~~~~~ and who are you?" 

     "My name's Ahn Daniel, but you can call me Niel," -Niel . . . weird name-

     "Who are they?"

     "Oh, this is Lee Chanhee but people call him Chunji,"

     "Nice to meet you"

     "This is Bang Minsoo but we call him CAP. This is Lee Byunghyun A.K.A L.Joe. And these are our maknaes Changjo, and Ricky."

     "Nice to meet you all."

     "So what do you think of the school so far?" Niel asked.

     "It's okay, but some of the people are a little mean." I answered shyly.

     "So do you have a boyfriend?" L.Joe questioned ertedly.

     "NO!"  All of the other guys smacked L.Joe on the head. I giggled. They asked if I wanted to eat with them, so I agreed. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down at a table. By that time, Hoya was walking in with his friends (INFINITE) and saw me sitting and laughing with Teen Top. For some reason, he felt VERY jealous. His friends smacked him on the head.

     "What are you looking at Hoya?" Dongwoo asked him. 

     "Oh nothing." Hoya replied while they walked to their table.

KKRRIINNGGGG!!!!!!

I went to my next class, which was P.E. I walked into the locker room. Suddenly, all the girls started whispering and glaring. I changed and went outside. The teacher (or Ms.Lee) said that the girls are going to run and the boys are going to play soccer. I squealed in my head with excitement because I loved to run. The boys started to play soccer while the girls started cheering for them, while I was the only one ACTUALLY running. I was on my 8th lap when Hoya spotted that I was the only one running. All the girls glared at me for the second time today. They got jealous that one of the kingkas was looking at me and not the queenkas. I was just about to finish my 10th lap when one of the queenkas tripped me and I fell onto the ground. All of Teen Top saw me fall and so did Hoya. On the other hand, one of the guys passed the ball to Hoya, and he kicked it so hard that it hit the goalie right in the PRIVATE area. While that was happening, Ms.Lee went to help me up and told me to go change. I went to change as the guys finished their soccer game. Shortly after, I came out of the locker room and sat on the bench. All of a sudden, Niel came up to me and carried me to the infirmary, when the 3 queenkas ran up to him and pretended that they cared that I got hurt. -SO fake- Niel went to go change and I was left with the queenkas. I took out my phone to check what time it was. I put it back into my pocket. The queenkas started to talk to me.

     "Look here , you stay away from the Teen Top and Infinite Oppas, or you'll regret it." 

I asked who was Infinite, but they just ignored me. They walked away from me. -*sigh* this is going to be a long year-

KKRRIINNGGGG!!!!!!

-school if finally over-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!