I'll Win

You're in Love With Me.

It's almost time for our dodge ball game. Come on come on. 5 more minutes. Come on come on. Hey ~~~~~. What's up Hoya? Well again about the dodge ball game the members said you can have 6 more people on your team to help you. That's great. Oh darn it!!! What? Well I would have chose you but I am going to be playing against you. I guess I will have to go with the members of Teen Top. Okay.

KKRRIINNGG!!!!!!

Well it's time to get ready for our dodgeball game. Hoya I'll see you later. Oh I better go get Teen Top. Bye Hoya. Oh ~~~~~ please be safe during the game. Hey Teen Top!!! Oh hey ~~~~~. Infinite informed me that I can have 6 other players to play in the dodge ball game with me and I chose you guys. Oh sorry ~~~~~ we have to go to practice right now so we can't be here. Oh it's okay I think I can take them by myself so take care. Bye you run to the gym. So ~~~~~ were is you team. Well they couldn't be here they have to go to practice so I'm my own team. Well we invited the whole school to watch so good luck. I'll be just fine you better worry about your self. Haha sure why not. Sents we are going against a girl we will let you start with the ball. Fine just tell me when we start. Let me explain the rules. You can catch the ball but it doesn't make the person that threw it out. Head shot do not count as out. And if you step over the line other teams ball. Ready lets start the game. You bowed to them and they bowed to you. All of the school walked into the gym at that very moment. Hey look it's the new kid vs the kingkas. One against seven she's going to die. This is going to be fun. Ms. Kim walked in she is going to be the reff. I want a good clean fight. Why don't we let you guys to have a little target practice. ~~~~~ you through the ball at anyone of them while they try and catch it. Can it reflect off the wall and hit them does that count? Sure why not. Okay this is target practice. You threw the ball and it misses them and they laugh but the ball reflects and hit all of them. Eat that. Okay now you guys can have target practice why don't we have Sungjong though the first ball. He thows it as hard as he could but you caught it with one hand while you were texting. Okay now Sungyeol. He also throws it as hard as he could but you dodged it. L your up. L throws the ball but you catch it. Dongwoo take a shot. He throws it but you dodge it. It reflects but you dodge it again. Sunggyu your turn he thows it and it almost hit you but you dodged it. Woohyun your next. Woohyun trys to hit you but you catch in with no hassle. Hoya your turn. When it became Hoya's turn you became worried. You know Hoya is as good as you. He throws it. You tried to catch it but it slipped through your fingers. Wow go Hoya we can get her out now. Oh crap. Right when you got hit you spraned you wrist. Teen Top walked in when they saw you holding your wrist. And when they saw you face it was full of aginy. You heard the doors open and to your suprise you saw Teen Top. You ran to them. You guys came!!! Why? We came to help you we knew you couldn't do it alone so we came to help you. But I thought you had practice? We did we told our manager and he let us come. Oh thank you so much and you hugged them. Guys let me handdle Hoya okay don't go for him. Let me do it. Okay. Lets go. Your are still holding on to your wrist.. Hoya saw you holding on to your wrist. He felt bad because you were hurt because of him. So ~~~~~ you start with the ball. Ready set go Niel catch he catches the ball and throws it it hits Sungjong and Sungyeol. L picks up the ball and throws it they made a plan to get me out first scences I hurt my hand they thought that I couldn't catch it. L throws it at me but I caught it with right hand and threw it back at him and got him out. Eat that L. When Donggwoo picks up the ball and hits Ricky and Chunji. Out!!! It's okay we'll get them back. Chanjo picks up the ball and hits Dongwoo. All thaat was left on the quart was on Infinites side Hoya, Sunggyu, and Woohyun. On my side was Chanjo, Cap, L.joe, and me. We were ahead by one person. Sunggyu pick up the ball and throws it and it hits L.joe. Oh great I pick up the ball and throw it. It misses but reflects off the wall and hits Sunggyu and Woohyun. It was now 3 against 1. Hoya picks up the ball and throws it and it hita Cap, L.joe, and Changjo. It was me and Hoya on the quart I picked up the ball but my wrist hurt to much and You dropped the ball. The ball rolled over to Hoya. He picked up the ball and threw it you tried to dodge it but he use a lot of force which made my leg make a big cracking sound. Teen Top quicky ran over to me and they carried me out. They put me in their car and drove me to the hospital. I was in the operating room when Hoya entered the Hospital. All of Teen Top was staring at him. Umm Ricky. Yes. ~~~~~ is out of the operating room she spraned her wrist and broke her leg. You can go see her now. Thank you can my friends come with me? Sure. Teen Top came in the room they found you sleeping on your bed. You started to open your eyes. You smiled at the sight of Teen Top. Hey ~~~~~ your awake. Guys were am I? You are in the hospital silly. Why? Well you broke your leg and spraned your wrist. Oh. The nurse walked in. Umm excuse me? When can I leave? You can leave today. How long will I have a cast on my leg? For about two months. Well that's just great that means I can't go to P.E. for two whole months. Dang it. Can you guys take me home. Sure. Let us sighn the release papers then you can go. I'll go get you some cruches. As you walking out of the Hospital you saw Hoya sitting there. You smiled and went over to him. Hoya are you okay? No. Why what's wrong. I caused your spraned wrist and you broken anckle. How could I live with myself. Hoya it's alright I'm fine you just need to get over it. It's nothing. Don't worry it will heal. Don't be upset with your self. Your kissed Hoya on the cheek and got up and left with Teen Top. Hoya brightened up after that. He went to a near by flower shop and desided to give them to you tomorrow.

Infinite's pov

Hoya are you okay? You've been acting strange lately. I'm fine just tired that's all. Okay. I'm going to go to sleep now night guys. night Hoya.