I'm not the only one anymore

You're in Love With Me.

"Hey look it's Infinite. Ugh."

You turn the other way and start walking, but they spot you and try to catch up with you. You hear them coming this way, so you start walking faster.

"Hey ~~~~~ wait up!!!"

You started to run, but they were faster and they caught you.

"What do you want?!?"

"Whoa! Sorry didn't mean to step on any toes."

"Just leave me alone okay."

You shrugged your sholder, and started to walk away when you ran into Teen top.

"Hey guys wanna go to the gym?"

"Sure." You walked away with Teen top laughing and playing. "Why doesn't she like us hyung? All the other girls love us, but not her."

"Don't worry Sungjong she'll come around. We just need to put a little pressure on her."

"Okay so how do we do it?"

"Well, we keep sitting with her and put our arms around her whenever she is with her friends, and follow her every wherever she goes."

"Even in the bathroom? This is going to be fun." exclaimed Woohyun.

All the infinite members hit him on the back of his head.

"Oww."

"Besides the bathroom? We don't want to look like we are erts. If she goes in the bathroom, just wait outside for her."

"Okay let's put the plan into action. She's in the gym with Teen Top."

AT THE GYM WITH TEEN TOP...

"Hey guys I have a question: what are you guys?"

"What?"

"You know, are you a vampire or a special talent?"

"Oh well we are all vampires."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay then."

"We are enemys of Infinite."

"Why?"

"Because all of Infinite are special talents. Well, except Hoya we don't really know what he is."

"So what makes a special talent so special?"

"Well, special talents are a third human, a third vampire, and a third transformer."

"Oh so that's why they are called SPECIAL talents. But how come you guys are enemys?"

"Well Vampires and Special talents can't be together."

"But then why make a school that is made for vamires and special talents."

"The school was built for the mix of the two."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but their was never one kid that was like that, so they opened it up for the two different kinds."

"Really? There hasn't been one kid of the mix."

"Nope."

"Thats weird."

"I know right."

"Do you guys want to do something?" "

"Sure why not."

"Hey guys do you want to play dodge ball."

"Sure. How shall we split the teams."

"How about boys against girls."

"But it's 6 against 1. How is that fair for you?"

"Trust me, it will help me in my skills."

"Okay, since it is 6 aganist 1 we will let you start with the ball."

You chuckled and took a few steps back. With a quick flick of your wrist you hit three of them. You hit Ricky, Cap, and L.joe. Changjo threw the ball as hard as he could at you, but you caught it.

"Out!!! So who shall be my pray."

"Oh no."

"Lets see who the ball chooses." You closed your eyes and threw the ball. It missed them, but it reflected and hit Niel in the back.

"Guess the ball likes you."

Chunji picked up the ball and threw it while you where laughing at Niel. You turned right when it hit you, but you kept the ball in the air and caught it.

"Looks like I win."

While you were saying that Infinite walked in.

"Looks like Teen Top got beat by a girl." And they all started laughing. "You should see her play she's great at this game."

"I bet we could beat her."

"Try me."

"Fine." Hoya stared at you with worried eyes, because he new that Infinite was very competitive.

KKRRIINNGG!!!!!

"How about we play after school 4:30 sharp don't forget." After that I went to class. The teacher walked in.

"Eveyone have a seat."

You sat down next to Hoya. You tried to concentrate, but you were distracted by Hoya.

"Pss ~~~~~."

"Hmm. What do you want Hoya?"

"About the dodge ball game. Umm my friends are very competitive."

"Great when I crush them at dodge ball it will be even better."

"~~~~~ listen my friends are going to place some very personal betting so I revise you to quit before it gets out of hand."

"Hoya, I know what you are trying to do. I know you want to protect me, but I don't care. I'm playing that game against them whether you like it or not."

KKRRIINNGG!!!!!!

"Yay! Time for P.E.!"

Teen Top came to pick you up because you have P.E. together.

"Hey ~~~~~ you know what I just remembered."

"What?"

"You haven't told us what you are."

"Oh right."

"So."

"So what?"

"What are you?"

"Oh I am half special talent and half vampire."

"WHAT!? REALLY!?"

"Yup."

"How is that possible?"

"Well, my father is a special talent and my mom is a vampire."

"But still..."

"But still what?"

"Well, special talents are already part vampire."

"I know, but I am just more vampire thats all."

"Oh I see..."

"Good morning."

"Good morning Ms. Kim."

"Grab a partner and start stretching."

I was just about to go with Chunji when I felt people tugging on my arms. I turned around and saw Hoya on my right and Woohyun on my left.

"I saw her first." Woohyun said as he pulled me closer to him.

"She owes me." Hoya claimed.

"I do?"

"I saved your life remember." and Hoya pulled me back.

"Well she owes me, too." Woohyun snapped.

"I do?"

"I carried your books." and he pulled me a little harder.

"Well she likes me more than you."

"No, she likes me more!"

"No, she likes me!"

"Let's let ~~~~ decide."

"Yeah. ~~~~...

"Who is it gonna be?" they both asked at the same time.

"I choose CHUNJI." and you ran to Chunji, and linked arms with him which signaled him to nod and say yes.

"Are you fighting over partners." Ms. Kim asked as she marched over to us with a questioning face.

"No Ms. Kim." 

"You two partner up."

"Okay"

Hoya and Woohyun were partners for stretching. You and Chunji started stretching. When you finshed Ms. Kim told us that we would be playing baseball. I screamed in excitement after hearing this. She them told us who the team captins would be. It was Hoya and me.

"Hoya you start first."

He chose the members of Infinite, and I chose the members of Teen Top. The queenkas were yelling at Hoya to pick them, which was a horrible mistake. I chose all the Beast members. In the end, I was the only girl on my team. Since I was the team captian I swung first. One of the queenkas was pitching and threw the easiest pitch ever, and I hit it out of the school grounds, which FYI most students can't do. I walked all of the bases and got to home plate. Next was Niel. He hit it as hard as he could, but Sungyeol jumped and caught the ball.

"It's okay Niel you can get him back."

We got three outs and were on out field. I was talking to my team mates. I told them that this is going to be super easy. Up first was Hoya. He hit it as hard as he could, and suprisingly, it also went out of the school grounds. Hoya was as good as you.

*I wonder if Hoya is like me and is half Special talent and half Vampire.*

I caught the last out, which was one of the queenkas. The game ended and we went to go change. You ran and changed as fast as you could. You came out when the queenkas arrived. You sat on the bench outside of the changing room waiting for Hoya. Hoya finally came out and you stopped him.

"Hoya can I talk to you."

"Sure."

He sat down next to you.

"Hoya what are you?"

"What?"

"Well, are you a special talent like your friends or a vampire, but didn't tell them?"

"Well, actually I am both."

"Both?"

"Yup, half vampire amd half special talent."

"Did you ever tell anyone?"

"Nope." 

"So you are the first one..."

"What do you mean first? Is there someone else that is like me."

"Yes."

"Really!? Who!?"

He seemed to be bursting with excitement.

"Who is it?"

"Okay, okay calm down or you are going to explode."

"Well, who is it?" he whined as he pouted.

"It's me."

"You?" he asked with a shocked voice.

"Yes, me."

"Wow! You are like me! I'm so happy! Now I'm not the only one anymore! HURRAY!!!"

"KEEP IT DOWN!!! I don't want anyone to know. I only told you and Teen Top. Oh yeah about them, why do you hate them?"

"What? I don't hate them."

"Good, because they want to become friend with you. Anyways, I'll see you later for the game right?"

"Yah."