Am I In LOVE?

You're in Love With Me.

*At Teen Top's Dorm*

~~~~~ pov

I woke up to find that I wasn't in my room. I immediately sat up, looking around. I spotted the words "Teenz On Top" glued onto the door and my eyes widened.

Why am I in Teen Top's dorm? I furrowed my eyebrows in thought. Suddenly, I remembered.

*Flash-Back*

I winced in pain while walking out the hospital. Chunji and Niel were supporting me from both sides (I have no idea why though since only one of my legs got injured) by wrapping their arms around my shoulders, but even with them AND my crutch we were moving like turtles with jetlag. I knew that at this rate I wouldn't be home for LONG time.

" Guys, this is going nowhere." I said, stopping. They all turned to me and raised their eyebrows.

" Well what do you propose, oh wise one?" Cap asked. I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm and began thinking of different plans that would work the best in our situation. Just then Chunji snapped his fingers and grinned.

" Why don't I just carry you home, ~~~~~?" He said.

" That's actually a good idea! For once you're not stupid Chunji!" L.joe commented, earning a glare from the latter.

" Yeah, but is Chunji even strong enough to carry her?" Cap asked.

" HEY!" Chunji and I shouted. The rest of Teen Top laughed and began teasing us.

" You know what? Why don't you just carry her Cap, since you're obviously superman!" Chunji said as he pouted. Cap shrugged and bent one knee down onto the ground.  Niel led me over to the half- kneeling person and I gently got onto his back. I loosely placed my arms around his neck and felt myself be lifted up into the air.

" Wow, ~~~~~! I didn't expect you to be so light!" Cap exclaimed, spinning around a bit to show the others what he meant. I slapped his arm at this, getting a satisfying "OW!".

" March, my minion! March!" I commanded and pointed my arm out straight in font of us.

*End Of Flash-Back*

" I must have fallen asleep..." I said to myself and shrugged my shoulders. " Oh well!"

I slowly stood up from the bed to test out my leg. Surprisingly, the pain wasn't as bad as last night.

Must be my vampire powers working their magic.

I began to slowly walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I freshened up, I got up and went to the kitchen, expecting the 6 dorky boys. When I got there, though, I was greeted by no one. I looked around and found a note magnetically attached to the fridge. I walked over and read the piece of paper.

" We went out for practice and we're gonna be home late, so don't wait up! You can go home or (We don't know if your leg is healed :P) you can stay here. We love you!<3" I read aloud.

I sighed at their cheesiness and went to go look for something to eat. I found some cereal to eat and began watching TV. I looked outside the window and saw the nice weather.

I should go out for a little. I need to exercise my leg, right? Then I remembered one problem: clothes. I was about to go over to Ricky's room since he was, sadly, around my size when I saw another note on the coffe table.

" We called your mom on your phone (don't worry we only went throught your contect list) and told her about the situation. She came over and brought your clothes. YOU'RE WELCOME!~" I read aloud once again and shook my head.

I found my clothes in the closet of the room I was in earlier. There was a light blue floral print dress that went to about mid-thigh and a pair of comfy flats waiting for me. I pouted since I didn't really like that I had to wear a dress, but I guess it was for the best since my stupid leg just had to break. I took a nice, hot shower and changed into the dress after drying my hair. I braided my hair back and grabbed my phone and bag on the bedside table. Swiftly, I walked to the park and decided to take a long walk around. I looked up to the sky, admiring the clouds and the trees above my head.

What a beautiful day!~

As I was walking, I heard someone called my name. Spinning around, I found Hoya running towards me. I waved at him and tilted my head to the side, wondering what he wanted. He finally arrived and took a few deep breaths. Grinning, he leaned towards me and presented a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. How I didn't see the flowers while he was running, don't ask me.

" Hey, Hoya! What did you need and what's with the flowers?" I asked, taking the bouquet so he wouldn't have to hold them anymore.

" Oh... I... uh, wanted to give them to you... to make up for hurting you... Sorry about that. I was going to give them to you at your house, but then I found you here..." he replied as he shyly smiled and bowed.

I laughed and shook my head. I pulled him into a hug to thanked him.

Departing, I said, " Thank you, Hoya! They're lovely, and forget about the dodgeball incident! It's not like you hurt me on purpose... right?"

" O-Of course I didn't hurt you on purpose! I would never d-dare to hurt you inten-tentionally!!" he stuttered out as he covered his face with one of his hands. I raised my eyebrows, but shrugged it off.

" Promise?" I asked, holding out my pinky. He gave me a 'are you serious' look, but obliged anyway.

" Promise."

" Anyways, Hoya, what type of flowers are these? I've never seen these before..." I questioned while eyeing the strange, yet cute, flowers.

" Oh, they're called Hoya flowers. I thought it would be appropriate in this situation." Hoya said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

" How clever! Thanks again for the flowers, Hoya. It's really thoughtful of you!"

"No problem." said Hoya

Soon, we bid goodbye to each other and went our seperate ways.

I went back to Teen Top's dorm and felt like taking a nap. I put the flowers in an empty vase on the countertop, and sat down on the couch. I lay down, trying to sleep, but for some reason I kept thinking about Hoya. Suddenly, my phone went off. I jerked up and clutched my poor little heart. Looking at the caller lid, I realized that it was my oppa. I grinned and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

" Hey ~~~~~! I'm at the airport right now."

" What!? You're here!?!?" I screamed, shocked.

" Yes! Now come and pick up oppa." he commanded. I pouted at this.

Of course~

" Okay, okay. I'm on my way."

I grabbed all of my stuff, left a quick note on the countertop for Teen Top and hailed a taxi home. Unlocking my door, I swung it open and got my car keys. Yes, I can drive. I re-locked my door and rushed down the pathway to my car. Getting in, I jammed my keys and drove off to the airport. When I got there I couldn't find oppa. Then, out of nowhere, someone covered my eyes, cutting off my vision.

" Guess who?" the person said in his low, but comforting voice.

 

Author Note:

Thanks to all of my lovely subscribers. Sorry I haven't updated in a LONG TIME. Life has been kind of crazy. Love you all(: