666 Deadwood Square

Droplets

Some of the most disturbing drama happens offstage when the show is over and the lights have gone cold. The show that terrorizes thousands of people nightly in the month of October has much more of an impact on the performers more than it ever would on patrons.

 

So I’m here to tell you a story. A story of the monsters that linger in the halls at 666 Deadwood Square Haunted Attraction. Like any theatre, 666 Deadwood had actors from all walks of life and many different outlooks on it. The teenagers, the parents, the convicts, the college students; all of them had one thing in common, at least, and that was their dedication to their passion.

 

There were plenty of other things the actors had in common though. The vampires that dwelled the graveyard scene were just that, the smell radiating from the zombie street scene was most certainly not coming from the scent cups usually scattered about, and the witches around the cauldron were brewing a little something more than just dry ice and Christmas lights. 666 Deadwood Square was not only a Haunted Attraction, but a safe haven for the creepy, scary, and downright demented individuals that roamed the nearby cities.

 

Their owner was the most normal of all, or so anyone would guess by looking at him. He was a small, rather dark, morse little man by the name of Brian Deadwood. The public admired him for having built the attraction on his own with the help of only a couple of others 12 years before. The actors, as we call them, commended him for keeping the peace between themselves and their rival attraction, 9 Levels of Terror, all while keeping the secret that they all held out of the media’s eye.