(5)

please take my love letter

(1)(1778w)

 

“Hey, first one in, first one out,” Someone said behind him whilst slapping his arm, “Be a good boy and follow the rehearsing time and kindly leave the room so that we can save face and go out of the door after you, hyung.”

 

“Such a nosy child,” He mumbles, turning around to ruffle Donghyuck’s hair, “Fine, fine, I’ll leave. Bye, guys!”

 

Oh well, leaving the room doesn’t mean he’ll head home. After the incident with a certain younger a while ago, he certainly doesn’t feel any urge to be in the dorms at the moment.

 

As what he did the other day, he ended up in their buildings rooftop to chill out. He thinks about practice today, how they were all in sync and ready for their show, but he still kinda ends up thinking of a certain pair of eyes that intensely gazed at him. What was that even about? He thought confessing his feelings will make the younger away from him, and don’t even get him started about all his moments with Taeil. Their eyes would always seem to find each others, they were always beside each other, like even when they didn’t even need to be, and why is Jaehyun starting to show his cute affection to their oldest hyung? Why even?

 

He sighs.

 

Why am I even thinking about them? If Jaehyun doesn’t like me, well he certainly seems like he likes Taeil hyung and if he does then I have to be happy for them. At least Jaehyun will be happy. He already looks like he does.

 

Again, he sighs. It looks like he would do that a lot these days.
 

“What are you sighing about, hyung?” A voice says from behind him. A voice he has familiarized himself with. He turns around.

 

“Jaehyun-ah,” He coughs in an effort to bring himself together, “Jaehyun, why are you here? Shouldn’t you have gone home with the others?”

 

“I would have but you weren’t there.”

 

“But Taeil hyung is,” He whispers as he glances at the floor, hoping the man by the door didn’t hear that.

 

“Of course he was,” The voice says with a smile, “However, let me repeat, you weren’t.”

 

“So what if I am not?” Here they were again, if fighting with the younger again would bring them to a closure, he’ll bet everything he can.

 

“Hush, hyung, we don’t need that tone and attitude right now,” Jaehyun said as he walked away from the door and closer to him, “It’s time to settle things between us don’t you think?”

 

Settle… things? What things?

 

“What else do we need to settle?” He breathlessly asked, unknowingly stepping back due to the others advance.

 

“Us, hyung,” It was unsettling to see that the younger looked to have thought this situation through, “Us, you and me.”

 

What about you and me?

 

“I thought we have already? We did the other day, right?” He hated how his voice almost failed him. If Jaehyun continued his spurt towards him, he would probably be trapped between a wall and the taller.

 

“Hyung, you look so cute right now I would have killed myself if I missed this chance,” The other blurted out, finally reaching him and makes his worst thoughts come true. He ends up being trapped between Jaehyun and a wall that shouldn’t have been where it is right now.

 

But, wait, cute? Did Jaehyun just say that he looks cute? Did he?

 

“Your expression looks so lost right now, hyung,” The other laughs at him, then pinches his cheeks, “You are really something, huh? Now don’t you go off running from me today or else I’d do more than just tease you every day.”

 

“Tease… me?”  Now he didn’t mean to say his thoughts out loud but Jaehyun was being confusing and why the hell does he have an annoying grin on his face right now like that isn’t fair, “Stop smiling.”

 

Jaehyun laughs.

 

“I would if I can, hyung, but you’re being too lovely right now for me to control myself.”

 

Am I being lovely?

 

“Yes, hyung, you are being lovely,” How Jaehyun read his thoughts, he doesn’t know, but his answer made him even more tongue-tied.

 

“Okay, here, I’ll stop teasing you,” But the other’s smile was still plastered on his face, “I will if you promise to stay standing where you are right now and listen from start to finish to whatever I’m about to tell you.”

 

He felt mute and thought that unwanted words would come out from his mouth if he even tried to open it, so not trusting himself to speak, he just nodded.

 

“Hyung,” Hearing Jaehyun call him that with a certain touch to it is making his insides churn, “First, you do not walk out on me when we fight, okay? You know me and I know you and we should listen each other out first before we straddle out of the scene,”

 

“The moment your accusations reached me, you were already out of the room, and I just couldn’t seem to find you. You looked like and enraged angel that night and I couldn’t seem to keep my eyes away from looking at you even though I knew you were feeling something negative towards me. I wasn’t able to register whatever you were saying and only realized when you were already gone,”

 

“For you to say those words to me, I felt that I was letting my feelings known in a wrong way. I didn’t mean to rub you off that way, not even the other way; I just wanted you to be aware of what I was feeling deep inside. You have always been there for me, from the moment you walked into the training room to the moment we became close friends, up to now that we are one step nearer to our dreams,“

 

“You told me that I didn’t know anything and I guessed that it’s true and I understand you. I was failing the task at hand and I certainly knew where you were coming from. How hard must it have been to control your feelings for someone, right? But you told me about your feelings every time you look at me but you don’t even know how crazy I feel inside whenever you turn your attention to me. Your smile is like a ray of sunshine to me, the way the end of your lips turn up even when it’s just a simple smile is a big thing to me,”

 

“You say you blush and stare at me when you don’t even know how much self-control I summon just so that I wouldn’t glance back at you and drown in the sea of your expressive eyes,”

 

“You mention Hansol and Yuta hyung, and Johnny and Ten hyung, and I myself am troubled at how incapable I am of keeping you with me so that someday we would accept it ourselves that we are a better couple than those two; not only as friends, nor best friends, but boyfriends,”

 

“Now I am here, hoping you won’t hate me after this, and that you would want to share practice rooms with me, and maybe find forever together, because I love you and I couldn’t keep it to myself any longer. I want the world to know how I really feel about you, and since you’re my world, I guess telling you would be enough,”
 

“Hyung, Kim Dongyoung, Doyoung-ah, I am in love with you. Will you please accept me?”

 

A lot of thoughts come to his mind, seeming to come into place, but his heart is still in shatters.

 

Jaehyun… loves me?

 

Wait. He… what? He might have heard him wrong. I definitely must have.

 

He surely doesn’t. Me? Impossible.

 

“I do, hyung. I really do,” Again, Jaehyun’s exemplary skill to read his mind is on, “I love you.”

 

“You…” Is he ready to speak? “You do?”

 

Jaehyun smiles, that certain smile that always makes his feet go jell-o. “Yes. I love you, hyung.”

 

“Stop saying that,” He whines. He just whined. Wow. The world is becoming a hard place to live in.

 

“I wouldn’t until you accept me,” Great. Jaehyun is just as hard-headed as he remembers.

 

“I…”

 

“You’re…” Those expectant eyes looking at him are suddenly looking defeated, “You haven’t changed your feelings about me, have you? Please tell me no.”

 

“What? No, of course not, how could I? Unlike you, I’ve been in love with you since forever,” Shoot! Well there goes his attempt to keep face.

 

“Oooh, you said it yourself,” Jaehyun sighs contentedly, turning himself so that he ends up beside him and not in front of him, “I must be that attractive, huh?”

 

Is this really happening?

 

“You wish,” He mocks the younger and smacks his arm, “Don’t even go there. You said you wouldn’t tease me.”

 

“I changed my mind. When will I ever see you whine and be cute than when I tease you? Also, you haven’t accepted me so I’ll keep on doing it,” Jaehyun being stubborn is something to relish himself with.

 

“Who said I haven’t?”

 

Jaehyun turns to him swiftly. “So you already have? You do? Really?” He is forced to his side to face an excited Jung Jaehyun, “Say it.”

 

“You really are demanding, you do know that, right?” He says instead, Jaehyun is being cute and he’ll be just that too.

 

“I said say it,” He never imagined for Jaehyun to pout, but alas that is what the other was doing, “Hyung~”

 

“Aish. I do, okay? Yes, I accept you. Every par-“

 

He didn’t even get the chance to finish his sentence when soft enticing lips touched his.

 

“What?” He felt disoriented and he was just brought in a hug between the arms of the younger.

 

“Thank you, hyung,” Jaehyun sounded so sincere that he just enjoyed the feeling of being in his arms in that cold night. He nodded as his answer.

 

Once again, plump lips touched his forehead, making his skin heat. Bathing himself in happiness and being caught up in the moment, he just closed his eyes and s his own arms around the younger’s hips.

 

“I love you, Jaehyun-ah,” He said and apart from the tightening of the arms holding him, no answer was said.

 

The night was turning colder, the rooftop experiencing the cold even more, but the two occupants of said place were too warm in their hearts that even if the breeze went a few degrees lower, they would still be in their own happy and contented bubble.

 

Who knew it was this easy to hook up and fall in love?

 

-

 

lame ending? sorry /hides under a rock/ i didn't know how else to.. you know. but i'll be writing more dojae so.. pls look forward to it XD - G