"Several Conclusions"

INEVITABLE MEETING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five

"Several Conclusions"

 

Jonghyuk and Jonghoon looked at each other before reaching up and pulling on both of Yoona's hands.

"Mother?"

Yoona snapped out of it.

"A-A pleasure to meet you Mr. Lee," she replied as calmly as she could with a hand held towards him.

Jonghyun could literally feel his blood boil within him. Realization after realization hit him like cold sea water crashing down on him wave after wave.

"What the hell is t-"

"My name is Im Yoona, I believe this is the first time I've met with such a famous actor before," she added in an innocent tone, cutting him off.

Jonghyun's brow furrowed at hearing her say this, then he felt something tug on his pant leg.

"Don't be rude to mother," Jonghoon whispered, pointing up at her held out hand.

Reluctantly and silently, Jonghyun took her hand and shook it, unable to say anything.

Yoona smiled at him before turning to Kyuhyun. "How about we grab something to eat? I believe the boys haven't had anything to eat yet due to their little detour," she said with a brow raised at the twin boys who were grinning.

"Of course! There's a restaurant not far from here, I think it'll be better to eat there than eat the unhealthy ones served here in the park," he said before turning to Jonghyun. "How about it Mr. Lee? Would you care to join us? That is if you don't mind joining this average family," he added with a grin.

"Yes, you may join us if you want Mr. Lee," Yoona said with a sweet smile.

Jonghyun, a frown still on his features, was still confused with the whole situation, he still couldn't say a word.

"He'll come!" Jonghoon answered for him.

"Won't you?" Jonghyuk added, looking at him.

 

 

"What?" Nana said into her cell, a frown on her face. "Well, if you're sure… okay, bye."

Frowning, she looked at the screen of her cell until Jonghyun's name disappeared as the call ended.

"Ms. Park?"

"Yes?"

"Where do we put all these?" the man asked, pointing to a few boxes.

"Just put them in the truck please," she said with a smile before a frown appeared on her features again. 'Why is he so attached to those kids?' she thought. It was the first time Jonghyun had any emotional connection to anyone or anything for the past few years. Now it's happened again and in the same country no less.

"Don't worry…I'm just gonna grab a bite to eat with the twins and their family as thanks for helping me with the signing earlier. I'll meet you back in Seoul."

 

 

"Excuse me, I have to use the ladies' room," Yoona said, getting up from her seat.

Watching her leave, Kyuhyun turned back to Jonghyun whom he had noticed had been frowning ever since they left the park.

"Are you alright?"

Jonghyun looked at him, a frown still on his face. "Yeah, I'm…just a bit tired from earlier," he lied, trying to put a smile on his face.

"Yeah, there were a lot of people…"

"…but it was really fun!"

That said, the twin boys started goofing off and doing all sorts of poses on their seats.

"Now boys, don't make too much of a scene, we're trying to hide ourselves, remember?" Kyuhyun reminded, nodding at the people around the restaurant. They were seated on the large round table at the corner and positioning themselves so no one can properly see Jonghyun.

"Sorry!" they replied in unison but with grins on their faces before turning to their sister.

"Hyuna, you haven't met Mr. Lee yet…"

"…he's very nice!"

The Yoona look-alike kept silent on her booster seat that was positioned in between Yoona and Kyuhyun.

"Sorry about Hyuna," Kyuhyun told him. "She's not really much of a talker compared to the boys."

Jonghyun looked at the child with a blank face, not sure what to make of her. Just looking at her made him as angry as when he first saw Yoona. She was just an innocent child but he looked too much like her mother, in fact she looked like her own mother's twin.

From the trip they made in Jonghyun's limo to the restaurant, and the time they spent waiting for a table and through the course of their meal, Jonghyun's come up with several conclusions about the entire family.

One, Jonghyuk and Jonghoon are his sons.

Two, Yoona married Kyuhyun to give the kids a father.

Three, she gave birth to Hyuna, making her Kyuhyun's and her daughter.

Four, somehow, she's lost her memory about the past he and Yoona shared.

Or…

Five, she's developed some acting skills of her own through the years and is pretending she's forgotten all about him.

Jonghyun's fourth and fifth conclusions didn't really matter to him, neither did his second and third conclusions if only they didn't somehow involve his first conclusion.

But his first conclusion, he was damn sure it was true. He knew it within his heart and mind that Jonghyuk and Jonghoon really were his and Yoona's flesh and blood. There was no question about it. The kids told him before that they were 5 years old, and his relationship with Yoona ended five years ago, but that didn't mean she couldn't have been pregnant when they broke up. And the chances of Yoona getting pregnant at that time weren't an impossibility at all.

Knowing all that only made his hatred for Yoona double, and also made him hate Kyuhyun and their child Hyuna.

"Sorry I took so long."

"Are you alright?"

Everyone at the table, Jonghyun included, looked up at Yoona whose eyes were slightly red and puffy.

"I'm fine. I was washing my face, I just got soap in my eyes," she reasoned with a wave of her hand. "Anyway, shall we go? I mean, we can't keep Mr. Lee with us all day."

"Can we ride with Jonghyun again?"

"We wanna ride in that fancy black car!"

Yoona looked at her boys with a stern look. "You can't have Mr. Lee do everything you want for you boys."

"I don't mind," Jonghyun interrupted. "I can drop off Jonghyuk and Jonghoon on my way back to Seoul."

An unsure look crossed Yoona's features at Jonghyun's statement, and the kind of look he was currently giving her made her look to Kyuhyun for help.

"That's fine," he agreed, making Yoona sigh. That wasn't the line she was expecting him to say. "But Hyuna should ride with us though," he added, looking at the little girl with a gentle smile, making her nod in silence.

"Perfect," Jonghyun said, trying not to sound so harsh.

 

 

"Who would've thought, eh?" Kyuhyun started conversationally as they followed Jonghyun's limo out of the parking lot of the restaurant. "Your boys really are something Yoona, I mean, Lee's obviously in close terms with them."

Yoona thought about that too, just how much do they know of each other?

But the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter