Partners

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung sat miserably at his seat. It's just the third period of class in the morning and he was not pleased at all. Normally, he would get excited every time this period starts. Why? Because he's a total bookworm and it just happens that Literature is the subject right now. But at this time, no matter how much he loves Literature, he can't enjoy it for another two weeks. Apparently, they have a project and the teacher partnered them up. The project was about writing a story and it was just up to them what concept are they gonna make. Either love, tragedy, comedy, horror, or even adventure. Jinyoung liked to do this type of projects. But heck, what he doesn't like is his partner.

"Nyoungie, Aren't you happy that I'm your partner?" Mark said as he was about to lean his head to Jinyoung's shoulder but failed because the guy doubled his cautiousness around Mark. Of course who wouldn't be cautious after what Mark did to Jinyoung at his apartment? Obviously, Jinyoung would act that way.

They are currently planning what to do with their project through out the entire period since that was what their professor instructed.

"Why would I be happy to be partnered up with you?" Jinyoung replied while rolling his eyes. He can't believe it. The teacher just partnered him up with this useless guy.

"I can just do this project without you anyways. But to the sad truth, I cannot because professor was expecting something from me. So if I act recklessly and protest to him, he will be disappointed. So you better do your job." he said while sighing.

"Of course, baby. I'll do my job. As your partner." Mark winked. Jinyoung was sure Mark meant the other meaning.

"The . Just shut your mouth Tuan. And don't call me baby. We aren't in a relationship. Don't act as you please. Acting like a boyfriend. Stop that." Jinyoung said again.

"Jinyoungieeee, so stingyy~" Mark whined and put his head on the desk. He was bored. He looked at Jinyoung's face and scanned through it. First, he looked Jinyoung's eyes and the way his wrinkles creases while making that troubled look is just so cute. His nose is just so right and his lips, it was just so red that Mark thinks it's so damn tasty that he wants to kiss the younger so bad. Just thinking the kiss that happened between them 2 days ago, makes him crave more of Jinyoung. He can't stop it. Jinyoung's lips looked so soft at that time. The older's eyes went wide when Jinyoung his pen.

", is this nerd seducing me?!" he asked to himself at his own thoughts. He was about to continue his 'scanning' when Jinyoung faced him.

"So, what concept do you want?" Jinyoung asked his partner.

"Want? I want you." Mark replied not even knowing he said that.

"I'm being serious here, Mark." Jinyoung said with a hint of irritation in his tone.

Mark smirked and leaned to whisper in Jinyoung's ear. "Do you think I'm joking? I seriously want you. You ." Mark just enjoyed teasing this guy.

Jinyoung pushed Mark and was about to shout when he remembered that he's in the classroom and his professor is still there. So he decided to step on Mark's foot. Very hard.

"O-ouch! Okay! Stop stepping on me. It hurts." Mark said as he winced in pain.

"Good or I swear if you do that again, I will kill you." Jinyoung replied together with his death glare.

"So, what concept are we gonna use for our story?" Jinyoung was shocked that he Mark gave in easily.

"Oh? So, you planned to help me to begin with, even if I won't ask you?" he asked the older.

"Of course. Wait. Ya! Did you just think I'm not serious with my studies?" He asked Jinyoung.

"Maybe." Jinyoung said as he smiled lightly.

"I may be a boy but I do good in my studies. So I'm very sorry for disappointing you." He said. This time Jinyoung laughed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter