Sick

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days and there's still no sign of Mark Tuan. Not that Jinyoung hated though. He even loved it. Recently, the famous guy has been bugging him and he just can't sleep because he keeps on thinking how to ditch Mark everytime they 'coincidentally' meet.

Apparently, Jinyoung has a free schedule after lunch and he decided to go the library. Let's just tell that the place is just his paradise. Now that the guy is nowhere to be found, he can just enjoy his day. He went to the nearest window spot and read his book, Sherlock Holmes. Jinyoung just loved mysteries. He loves how thrilling they were and the more he reads further, the more he gets excited. Because of reading mysteries too much, he doesn't trust people easily.

Jinyoung is somewhat thankful that Jaebum went to meet with Youngjae, same person that he saw at the club. So he can enjoy his book without interuption. He's gonna admit. It's becoming boring sometimes because his friend is meeting this Youngjae every now and then. He wonders what the guy is like that when everytime his best friend receives message from him, he forms this creepy smile that you can only see when a person is madly in love (?). Jinyoung is not even sure himself if he was right. I mean, he doesn't even know or understand love. How can he say that Jaebum's inlove or not, right?

Jinyoung was still reading his book until he looked at the time and it's time for his 5th period. He quickly put his book inside his bag and went to his room.

Arrived, he quickly sat on his usual spot, which is at the back because there's not much people there and he can listen to the professor without worry. He prepared his notes and ready to listen to his professor when someone tapped his shoulders. It was Jackson Wang. Unlike Mark, Jackson is friendly and nice. That was Jinyoung's thinking. He gave a quick smile and went back to his notes.

Jackson, eager to drop a conversation with Jinyoung, he said: "You're Park Jinyoung, right?"

Jinyoung was shocked that Jackson knows him. He didn't tell his name to Mark. So how did this guy know?

"Uhm. Yea. Do you need something, Jackson-ssi?" he replied.

"Oh, No. Not really. I guess you were surprised that I know you right?"

"Yea, kinda." Jinyoung said not even bothering looking on Jackson.

"Well, I knew you from Bamie. He said you helped him in his studies."

"Bamie? Are you talking about BamBam? How the heck do you know each other?" Jinyoung asked with a hint of curiosity.

"We go to the same Korean lesson, since we're foreigners. Did you know? When I talked to him first, I said to him 'just relax' cause he was afraid that he may fail his first exam. Damn, I then said that I wanted to say those words whenever I got the opportunity to endorse underwear!" Jackson said while laughing like a hyena.

"Hey, be quiet! Don't laugh so hard." Jinyoung said to Jackson. How the heck did they came from the topic of endorsing underwear? They were just talking about BamBam awhile ago. "So, you became close to him because you said those to BamBam? Endorsing underwear and stuff?" Jinyoung snorted at his own sentence.

"Well, Obviously. Hey, can I ask you a favor?" Jackson said. Gosh, this guy got no chill.

"Okay? As long as I can handle it." Jinyoung said.

"Later, after school, Bamie said he wants to go shopping and invited me. He said he need new clothes and he wants my opinion." Jackson said proudly.

"Wow, you must be special. He never went with someone whenever he chooses hew clothes."

"Really? Hehe. So, can you go to this address? My friend's sick today and I can't come because I made a promise with Bamie. Just buy him medicine with this and also give this to him." Jackson handed out a notebook and money to buy for the medicine.

"Thanks, dude! I can now go out with Bamie without worry." he added while patting Jinyoung's shoulder.

Jinyoung was about to protest when the professor said class is over. Jackson quickly grabbed his bag and dashed outside while waving to Jinyoung hysterically.

"Ya! Come back here!" Jinyoung said to him but Jackson couldn't here what Jinyoung said so he assumed that Jinyoung said yes to his offer and he replied a 'you're welcome'. And he vanished from Jinyoung's sight.

. That guy was just unbelievable. Jinyoung sighed as he went out of the classroom. He got an errand to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter