Silly Fight

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exam results were up and Jinyoung was happy with the results. As usual, Jinyoung being a nerd, he got high marks while Mark was a total idiot that just barely passed the exam. Actually, Mark was really not an idiot, he's just too lazy to study. Why? Because of a certain raven haired guy that was ignoring him up until now.

Lately, Jinyoung was ignoring his calls and texts. The younger didn't even bother to call him back. It makes him mad that he haven't heard anything from Jinyoung for this past few weeks. He was worried to death.

"What if he doesn't take care of himself? What if he skips meals? Will Jinyoung be alright?" was all in Mark's head. He wasn't able to study well because his worries kill him.

Mark was walking in the hallway, thoughts were drifting from the other side while giving a loud sigh, he was surprised when someone hugged him real hard from the back like his bones were gonna fall out.

"Ya! It hurts!" Mark was free from the hug and looked at the person who gave him dislocated bones.

"Hyung~" Mark was surprised to see Jinyoung. He thought that the guy was ignoring him. Did he assumed wrong?

"Nyoung.." Mark did reply in a husky voice, like he was exhausted.

"Mark, are you sick?" Jinyoung asked worriedly as he checked his hyung's temperature.

"No." Mark answered.

"Hyung, I have a good news! I got high marks! Again! How about you?" Jinyoung asked eagerly like an excited kid waiting for his ice cream and just ignored Mark's unusual behavior.

"So-so.. Nyoung.." Mark said sternly and this caught the younger's attention. Jinyoung hummed as an answer. "Why are you talking to me? I thought you were ignoring me. You don't want to talk to me." This time Jinyoung's happy expression turned into a guilt one. Mark was looking at him expressionless.

"Mark.. I'm sorry.. You know how important my studies are right? I just don't want to get distracted from something else." Jinyoung explained.

"Distracted? Am I a distraction to you now? Don't you know how worried I've been when you were not picking up my calls? I wasn't able to study well because of that and now you'll talk to me as if nothing happened?!" Mark talked back a little bit high-pitched. They were in the middle of the hallway so some people were staring at them.

Jinyoung tried to calm Mark down but the latter didn't budge in.

"Don't me, Jinyoung. Just.. Not now.." Mark turned his heels and walked, leaving a guilty Jinyoung behind.

Suddenly, Jaebum popped out of nowhere with Youngjae. They heard the argument of Jinyoung and Mark as they happened to pass by.

"Jinyoung -ah." Jaebum patted his best friend's shoulder. Jinyoung looked at Jaebum as he half-heartedly smiled and tears were threatening to fall.

"Hyung..." Jinyoung was in the verge of crying when Jaebum shushed him.

"No, Jinyoung. I will smack your head if you cry here. It's okay. You just need to apologize later." Jaebum said as he ruffled Jinyoung's hair.

"Yeah, hyung. Knowing Mark-hyung, he understands you. He was like that awhile ago because he misses you and just want to spend time with you more. Maybe he was stressed, he just barely passed the midterms." Youngjae added with a smile that resembled like a sunshine.

Jinyoung smiled at the both of them, wiped his teary eyes and noticed something.

Jaebum and Youngjae's hand. They were entwined.

The raven-haired eyes were wide enough that it could compete to a plate. His expression changed with a smug.

"So, care to tell me what's happening?" He said while pointing at their entwined hands.

"Uhh.. Actually, Youngjae and I are dating." Jaebum said between nervous laughs. He scratched the back of his neck while his cheeks went red. Youngjae, after that, got also embarrassed.

"I knew it. I ing knew it. Congratulations, you two. Be happy. I can't believe it. Someone accepted Jaebum." Jinyoung said as he laughed.

"Ya!" The older playfully punched Jinyoung's arm.

"Thanks, hyung. I hope you will fix your problem with Mark hyung soon." Youngjae said reassuringly as he smiled warmly.

"Thanks, Youngjae-ah. Just tell me if Jaebum hurts you. You can always come to umma." Jinyoung giggled as he covered his mouth.

"I will hyung." He said, joining Jinyoung in giggling.

Jaebum looked in disbelief. "You know that I won't hurt you, right? So you don't need to come to Jinyoung because I will never hurt you."

The younger blushed so hard, embarrassed that his boyfriend just said a bold thing in front of Jinyoung. Jinyoung's laughed echoed in the hallways. It was so loud. Jaebum looked dumbfounded then noticed that he just said a bold thing. He also blushed harder and Jinyoung laughed louder, if that was even possible at the moment.

"Ah hyung~" Youngjae said as he covered his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter