Sleepover

Jiwon's New Friend

The clock at Jiwon's room showed it was 11 PM already. The girls haven't slept yet. Minji has joined Nana who decided to spend a night at Jiwon's place.

They were talking, sharing stories and stuffs. Nana told Haneul and Jiwon about the guy that Minji saw at the park because Minji was to shy to tell them. Then Minji continued to tell them what happened when she left them at the park.

"So after the musical apparently you have seen him around your campus couple of times? Does he suddenly there because it's in your mind?" said Haneul.

"No, it is not only in my mind. I'm not imagining things.. If that what you mean! And at the park is really him. Maybe it was.... Destiny." What Minji said makes Haneul and Nana cringe, Jiwon giggled on their expression.

"I guess maybe it because Minji eonni notice him once and actually he was around the campus since we don't know when but Minji eonni just realized he was around." Jiwon analyzed.

"Perhaps...." Nana responded. "Well, but you didn't tell him you guys were studying at the same university?" Minji shook her head. "And you now have his number, but you haven't texted him or anything?" Minji shook her head again.

Haneul grabbed Minji's phone from the lamp table beside her, and gave a hand gesture to Minji. "Give me his business card, hurry!"

"No you are not going to text him." Minji snatched back her phone. "I'll figured out myself how to text him first." Haneul gave her a mocking face, "Okay okay. But you are slow... Just so you know..."

Again, Jiwon only laughed but Nana joined her laugh this time.

•••

The next morning Nana woke up to no one in the room. She peeked out the room, she could hear voices from downstairs and it's quite noisy. She decided to go downstairs.

Downstairs, Haneul and Jiwon were already at the kitchen. They have took a bath and ready for the day. They were busy preparing to bake something.

While the heavy noises came from Wonsik and Jaehwan who apparently spent his night there as well. And they were joined with one other guy who looked older than them. His name was Hakyeon, he leaves next door and has know Wonsik and Jiwon since they were a baby. Hakyeon often check on Jiwon when Wonsik is not around, especially this week Jiwon and Wonsik parents went abroad. And this morning he visited.

By the way, the morning Hakyeon came. Because he has this house door number, he entered the house finding this two guys were already playing games and making noises. Or maybe they even didn't sleep. Hakyeon nagged at Wonsik and since he knew Jaehwan as well, he nagged at him too.

Nana showed up from upstairs still on an oversized shirt and a short sleeping pants that she borrowed from Jiwon. She still looks like she was about to dozed off again. When suddenly Mozzi, Jiwon and Wonsik's white Pomeranian dog, barked at her presence. Nana was startled and fell with her fell down first at the first stair step.

Jiwon ran to helped her, so does Jaehwan. Both of them helped Nana to stand. She still looks hurt.

"Are you ok?" Jaehwan asked in worry. Nana only nodded and she faced Jiwon to hugged her. Both Nana and Jiwon walked to the kitchen leaving Jaehwan there. He shrugged his shoulder and walked back to play again with Wonsik who was already beating Jaehwan's character on the game.

"Not fair!" Jaehwan screamed. "I paused it but then you continue it by yourself!" And those two boys bickering to each others. It makes Hakyeon rolled his eyes and covered both of their face with small pillows from the couch. "Oh my god these two kids!" He sighed as he walked to join the girls who are busy in the kitchen.

Minji went back from the grocery stores and have changed as well. Nana looked at Minji and said, "When did you change? Did you take a shower?" Before Minji answered she also threw the same question to Haneul and Jiwon. "You both too! When did you guys wake up?"

"At 8 sleepy head!" Minji answered Nana as she knocked Nana's head jokingly.

"That's so early! It's Monday and it's a public holiday!" Nana answered back as she looked for a clock. Jiwon noticed what she was looking for and pointed to the clock beside the plasma tv where his brother and Jaehwan were playing. The clock shows 10.45.

"Oh I thought it's still like 9 or 10!" Nana laughed at herself and she get embarassed when she realized Hakyeon was there. She bowed at him and Hakyeon bowed back.

"So you must be Nana?" he asked gently. "Yep I am!" Nana pointed at her face. "And don't judge me!" she added. Hakyeon gave his composed but smiley face. Nana grinned and look away in embarassement.

"Now take a shower. I grabbed your clothes as well before I went here last night. It's in my bag." Minji commanded. Nana hugged Minji, "You are the best, I can't live without you!" She gave Minji a kissy face.

Minji pushed Nana, "You said you don't have aegyo, but you keep doing it to me." All of them in the kitchen laughed and then Nana flew upstairs to take a shower.

•••

"Does she dislike me?" Jaehwan asked to Wonsik when Hakyeon went to the kitchen to talked with the girls.

"She who?" Wonsik asked him back. Both of them having their conversations while they were still playing and trying to beat each other.

"Her...... You know..." Jaehwan didn't answer Wonsik clearly. Wonsik paused the game.

"Hey! I'm about to beat you up this time, keep playing!" Jaehwan protested. "No.. No.." Wonsik grabbed Jaehwan's console. "Her who?" Wonsik asked again.

"Don't pretend, you know who!" Jaehwan raising his eyebrow. Wonsik shook his head looking clueless. "Oh god Wonsik! I'm talking about Nana!" Jaehwan whispered but loudly. "Don't you see how she just turned her back at me after I helped her?"

Jaehwan might look all bubbly and talked much and looks like he did not care or whatever. But actually, he does really care on what people say and how people see him.

"You are on it again. Don't overthink. She just sleepy and like whatever." Wonsik said. "She just woke up. And why you even concerning this?"

Jaehwan did not know what to answer. He event didn't know why. "I don't know, forget it!" he grabbed back his console and resuming the game and Wonsik automatically resuming back as well.

Jaehwan glanced a bit to the kitchen when Nana was about to go upstairs and shower. He has so many questions in his head.