Morning Noises

Jiwon's New Friend

It was his day off, but he has awaken early in the morning. Not because he wanted to, but because of the noises that came from his next room. It's Jiwon's, his sister's room. It annoys him, big time. But he could never get angry at her, unless it has things to do with boys. Yes, he is very protective towards Jiwon.

 
He wanted to sleep again, but he couldn't. So he decided to checked on her sister.
 
"Jiwona~ Can I come in?" as he knocked her room door. "Wonsik Oppa? Come in!" She shouted from inside.
 
When he opened the door, he found her sister sitting on her maroon carpet with a friend that he never knew. It seems like the two of them were busy talking and laughing off something.
 
"It's early," he glanced at the cute star shaped clock on Jiwon's make up table. "It's not even 8 in the morning. Why so noisy?" He scolded Jiwon, in a cute way.
 
Jiwon stood up to hugged his brother. "I did not know you were home. You did not tell me!"
 
"Oh yeah, I feel lonely at the apartment. I miss you!" He said as he brushed his sister's hair and nozzle it with his nose.
 
The girl who was there all the time they were talking chuckled to the sight and blushed. She quickly looked away to her phone when she realized Wonsik was looking to her way.
 
"Oppa, let me introduce you to my friend. I knew her since 2 years ago, from facebook. And she just came to Seoul last night. And she will be staying here to accompany my summer holiday like abotu.... 2 weeks?" She looked at the girl as she was asking for confirmation of her statement. The girl nodded.
 
For couple of good seconds Wonsik dazed off  while staring at the girl unconsciously. He always has a thing for girl with pink lips and chubby cheek. This time, this girl stunned her more than just because she wore a pink liptint. There was something more.
 
When he lost in his thought, he then realized that the girl just mentioned her name. "Sorry, what's your name?" He asked her like a stupid.
 
"Ya Oppa, Haneul. Oh Haneul!" Jiwon slapped his arm. "Are you still half awake?" Jiwon .
 
"Can you come with me Jiwon?" Wonsik asked as he walked to his room. Jiwon followed him from behind.
 
"Do you really trust her?" He asked it straight away to Jiwon after Jiwon closed his room door. "I mean, you know her from facebook."
 
Jiwon laughed. "I know you were going to ask me this." "She's nice and come from a very good family. I did a background check about her before I became close to her.. Well close on facebook. But still... Trust me!" Her words wasn't convincing enough for Wonsik.
 
"Where are you going today?" Wonsik asked again. "With Haneul?" Jiwon asked back. He nodded. "To CoeX, she wants to visit the Aquarium."
 
Wonsik didn't say anything, it looks like he was thinking. "Ok..." That words came out from his mouth. "I'll come with you two."
 
Jiwon smiled. Wonsik felt her smile was making fun of him. "What?" Wonsik asked his sister again. Her sister shook her head. "What? I don't like her, I am worry about you." He blurted out.
 
"You what?" Jiwon looked surprised. But then she laughed, "I didn't say anything about you liking her Oppa! I smiled because I was glad that we don't need to take a bus to go there!" She kept laughing. "Now, I know you like her."