Friends of Theirs

Jiwon's New Friend

"Minji, where are you?" said Haneul on the phone. "Ok. See you at 4!"

"Minji eonni will come with Nana eonni right?" asked Jiwon. Jiwon was afraid of Nana, she thought Nana would hate her for making Haneul stayed at her place instead at Nana's. By the way, Minji is a friend of Haneul and Nana. Despite Haneul still stay in Busan, the three of them often spend times together.

Haneul patted Jiwon's head. "Don't worry. I told you, she wouldn't hate you." But it's true, rarely you would found Nana hating on people unless you are such an .

•••

Haneul and Jiwon was at the bus stop waiting for the bus that will take them straight to Hangang Yeouido Park. When Wonsik texted Haneul.

W: Where are you two?
H: On the way to Hangang. Why?
W: I'm off from work early, going to pick you girls up there. Bye~
H: But we are meeting some of my friends.

Wonsik did not reply.

"Your brother going to pick us up." Haneul said to Jiwon. Jiwon's eyes got all sparkled up to what she just heard.

"Did he tell you? He texted you?" Asked Jiwon excitedly. Haneul realized what Jiwon was thinking. She then blushed. "What did I missed?" Jiwon teased Haneul. "Nothing!"

•••

Jiwon find a spot for them to sit on their picnic cloth. Luckily she decided to bring the big size cloth, since her brother will come. Haneul was waiting for the delivery man near the park entrance, she ordered chickens and has bought some beers and milks.

Wonsik came while Haneul is still waiting for the chicken. Wonsik did not come alone, he came with a friend who work at the same event organizer with him. Jiwon has known this friend of his brother for quite a long time. His name is Jaehwan, but he loved when Jiwon called him his childhood name; Jyani. Jiwon never really sure is this guy really like him or he just like to . But Jiwon herself never really thought about Jaehwan seriously.

Haneul quite surprised when he came back and see someone she didn't know sitting along with Jiwon and Wonsik.

"언니~ this is Jaehwan Oppa." Jiwon introduced Jaehwan right away when Haneul has sat together with them. Jaehwan has a bubbly personality like Haneul, so they get along in no longer than 10 minutes.

"Can we eat the chicken now?" Jaehwan asked shamelessly. "No, we are waiting for Haneul eonni friends!" Jiwon answered.

"Guys? Girls?" Wonsik asked. As usual, he was being protective over Jiwon. "Chill, they are girlsssssss!" mocked Haneul. Wonsik got embarrassed.