Fishes Talk

Jiwon's New Friend

So went they go to the CoeX Aquarium. It was one of the biggest Aquarium that Haneul has ever went to. And the fact that the aquarium is the biggest indoor aquarium in Asia excites her much.

Jiwon and Haneul enjoying their time so much. While, Wonsik has no idea what these two girls giggling about while looking at those fishes inside the tank. 'What's funny, are the fishes joking around? Or what?' He thought.

Suddenly there was an announcement about shark feeding show. Both Jiwon and Haneul squealed and ran once they knew that the Shark tank is couple room ahead from where they are. Wonsik could not help not to laugh. 'So cute....' Haneul face flashed. 'My sister... Cute...' He denied.

The feeding show has started when Wonsik arrived at the Shark Tank. It was dark, the tank is the only thing that lit up in that room. and there was no other voices beside the aquarium staff who was explaining at te moment. He searched for his sister and Haneul, but failed to find them. 

"Wonsik-ssi." A familiar voice called right from his back. He turned around to found Haneul was the one who called him. It was the first time he heard her mentioned his name. He felt butterflies in his stomach. "We can't see anything, you are blocking us." Jiwon whispered. Wonsik moved right away and stand next to Jiwon.

Along the feeding show, Wonsik kept glancing at Haneul carefully; he always made sure that his sister didn't notice it. It's dark, but there was enough light for him to catch the sight of the lovely features of her.

•••

They were done with the feeding show and spent another hour until they were at the last tank. It was a pinguin tank.

"Oh Pinguin! Nana will love this." She snapped a picture for her friend that she just called Nana.

"Nana?" Jiwon asked. "Your friend that you said currently staying here?" Haneul nodded. "She would not be mad at me anymore after i send here this." Haneul chuckled.

"Why this Nana is mad at you?" Wonsik asked Haneul, out of nowhere. Haneul threw a confused look. While Jiwon squinted her forehead. Wonsik regreted that he ask. Why even he wanted to know.

Even she was surprised that Wonsik aksed him, Haneul answered him anyway. "She wanted me to stay at her place, but I have made a promise to Jiwon first." Haneul linked her arm to Jiwon's. "But she could not be mad at me actually. So don't worry Jiwon, she will like you!" 

"응 언니~" Jiwon replied. "We will meet her later tonight ri-" 

"Wait... Eonni?" Wonsik just realized that Jiwon has been calling Haneul eonni. "Yes, and you should call her Noona!" Jiwon told him with a big smirk on her face.

"You look cute... I mean... Young!" Suddenly he was nervous. Haneul smiled, she knew Wonsik like her; Jiwon told her and she actually likes Wonsik as well.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry!" Haneul said to made Wonsik feel less awkward. Haneul walked first followed by Wonsik, while Jiwon still stood there fixing her hair.

"Hurry up Jiwona~" Wonsik called her. Then Jiwon ran passing him towards Haneul and interlaced her hand to Haneul's hand.

"By the way, you two wore a same shoes." Jiwon shouted to Wonsik without looking at him and dragged Haneul away outside the Aquarium.

Wonsik froze there looking from behind at the White Classic Vans that Haneul wore and then stared at his. Maybe... It's a sign~