- Chapter 5 -

I LOVE YOU

Gloomy of the day. Jiyong felt it. He was happy that Seunghyun approached him and on the other side he was upset because Dara seems to be close with Seunghyun.

 

Jiyong and Dara was best friend before but their friendship has broken because one thing. Dara had a crush to a boy named Kangin but Kangin liked Jiyong more than her and he said that he was falling in love with Jiyong. She was mad and she blamed Jiyong for that. Jiyong had no idea what was going on and he didn’t even know if Kangin liked him. He tried to explain but Dara seemed can’t accept. Since that time their friendship was over and Dara always accused Jiyong and told the entire school that he is gay. Yes he is gay and only Dara knew it and now Dara makes his gayness as  a boomerang to him.

 

He is fine with that because he is still has Seungri and Chaerin as his friends and not to forget Seunghyun who has come to his life. They know each other for two days but Jiyong always felt his heartbeat getting louder when Seunghyun in front of him or when he is simply say hi to him. Butterflies never left his stomach when Seunghyun is around him. He could say that he is like Seunghyun as a friend and maybe more than a friend but he tried to not cross the line.

 

The problem is if he closes with Seunghyun he will facing Dara again and he is sure that new problem will come. So, from now on he makes a plan to not close with Seunghyun neither stay away from him. Just be a friend with him. Just friend. Yes, just friend. He is always repeating those words in his head.  And for him Choi Seunghyun is a challenge.

 

The bell was ringing and time to go home. Seungri and Jiyong packed their things and left the class.

 

“Ji, can we go somewhere after this?” Seungri asked.

“Where?”

“I don’t know. We can figure it out on the way. I am bored at home and also I am tired listening my mom yelling at me”.

“Because you always make problem. If I were her I will do the same or maybe worse than what she did to you”.

“Woah, you are so mean to me”.

 

When they arrived at parking lot they met Seunghyun and Jiyong’s butterflies is coming. Again.

 

“Hi”, Seunghyun approached them with his delicious smile and Jiyong wanted to taste it.

“Oh, hi Seunghyun”, Seungri said and then he turned to Jiyong who was busy staring at Seunghyun.

“Earth to Jiyong”, Seungri nudged him and it makes Jiyong snapped.

“Oh, h-hi Seunghyun”.

“Are you okay Ji?” Seunghyun asked.

“I-i am fine. Gwaenchana”. Why am I stuttering? Embarrassing, Jiyong thinks.

“He is fine Seunghyun. He was just shocked facing an angel in front of him”, Seungri smirked at Jiyong.

“An angel?” Seunghyun confused what does it means and turned his gazed to Jiyong.

“No no no. he is joking Seunghyun. He is always like that”. Jiyong sent death glare to Seungri.

“Oh okay. By the way, would you two like to go to my house?” Seunghyun was nervous when he asked Jiyong. He didn’t know why. It’s not like he asked him to date.

“Sorry we are go…” before Jiyong can finish what he say Seungri cuts him.

“Of course we can! We have nothing to do after this”.

“Okay then. I will take my car and you guys can wait at the garbage”.

 

After Seunghyun left them Jiyong pulled Seungri to his side.

“Yah!!! What were you doing? Why you take his offer?”

“Wae? He is our new friend Ji so we have to take his offer as a good sign that he welcomes to his new school. So, what’s wrong with that? It’s not like I am going to date him”, Seungri smirked.

“Don’t you dare to…”

“Ok, I got it. You like him, right?”

“What? I-i am not”.

“Really? I can date him then”

“Yah!!! I will tell Chaerin about this”.

“And I will tell Seunghyun that you like him”, Seungri smiled at him as he continued, “You can’t lie to me Jiyong because your face tell me everything although you shut your mouth. And please don’t forget about this, I. Still. Like. s”. And with that Seungri left him with his victory smile.

“ert” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

Comment please!!! I promise to make a better story ^^. English isn’t my mother language so hope you understand! *CMIIW*