- Chapter 3 -

I LOVE YOU

Seunghyun’s POV

Today is my first day in my new school. I hope they can accept me so I can get many friends. Jiyong. I can’t wait to see him again. I go to school without my driver so i feel a bit free today and maybe I can go home with Jiyong again.

I reached my school and I felt that their eyes all on me. Did I do something wrong? No. I just came and took my car in parking lot. I heard them muttering something “hot-handsome-rich-tall” OMG! Please this is not happen again.

When I was in America all the blond girls tried to me or kissed me if I can say. They all going crazy when it comes to me. I thought because I was different from them but now I’m Korean and they are Korean too. Why their reaction still same? It’s like they want to eat me alive.

I have to find my class but where is it? I have no idea. It’s written 11 A on my paper. When I was still confused where my class is, suddenly three girls approached me.

“Can I help you?, said the blond one.

“Oh, yeah. I am looking for 11 A, I am new here so I don’t know where that place is”.

“That’s my class, lucky you meet me here. I can bring you there. Bell will ringing in 5 minutes so we better go”. Thank God, I am not late in my first day.

“Btw, I am Sandara Park but you can call me Dara and these are my friends Minzy and Bom”.

“I am Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you all and thank you so much for your help”.

When I was chattering with them I felt their eyes still on me. And then I saw him, Kwon Jiyong. He was standing with his friend looking at me and why his face like that? Does he didn’t like to see me again? When I was going to approached him the bell is ringing. So, I made a plan to  meet him when the time for lunch.