- Chapter 2 -

I LOVE YOU

Knock…knock…knock…

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong. Aren’t you going to school?” His mom is like an automatic alarm in the morning and Jiyong hated that.

“Omma, let me sleep. Give me 5 more minutes!”

“It’s 06:45 am Jiyong. Wake up you bastard. It’s not my fault if you’re late again!”

“Bwoh??? OMG, I am late!”

Jiyong stormed out from his room to the bathroom in front of his room and take a quick shower. 13 minutes left and he still in his home. He will be late, AGAIN.

“Omma, I am leaving!”

Jiyong is running as fast as he can like a marathon athlete. 3 minutes left and finally he reached his class.

“Ji, why are you sweating so much?” His friend asked, his only friend Seungri. Well, Jiyong has two friends if he can count, Seungri and Chaerin. Chaerin is Seungri’s girlfriend. Seungri is a playboy but when he got Chaerin, it seems that she can kill his playboy mind.

“I am late again. So I am running as fast as I can”. He rested his head on the desk feeling like sleep again.

“I heard that there is a transfer student. They say he is hot and handsome, I am curious. Don’t you want to know Ji?”

“I don’t want to know and let me sleep okay”. He started to sleep again when Seungri dragged him out of the class.

“Yah, you ! What are you doing?”

“Shhh. Oh, there he is. Woah, he is handsome more than mine though”.

“Who?”

“A transfer student. A boy who is with Dara”. He pointed to the handsome boy who is busy talking with the most famous girl in his school Sandara Park.

“Seunghyun”, he muttered.

“Huh? Seung…Seunghyun? Do you know him?”, he looked at Jiyong who stared blankly to Seunghyun and Dara.

“Yeah. I met him yesterday”.

He back to his class didn’t bother if Seungri followed him or not. He forced to sleep again but he can’t. He thinked of Seunghyun and Dara. How they talked, how they interacted one another. They like a perfect couple.

 

 

[ O ]