- Chapter 4 -

I LOVE YOU

Dara entered the class following with Seunghyun, Minzy, and Bom behind.

“Guys, he is our new classmate Seunghyun”. After Dara introduced him all of his “new friend” start gripping on him.

“Hi, you’re so handsome”

“From your appearance I bet you’re rich. Perfect for me”

“Seunghyun, you can sit with me”

“You are so hot"

 

Seunghyun couldn’t contain anymore. He gave Dara a pleading look and it looks like she understands.

“Okay guys, enough! Stop making him uncomfortable. Seunghyun you can sit with me”. She offered Seunghyun a seat beside her.

“Thanks Dara. Emmm, do you know Jiyong?” he looked at Dara and she was like a bit shocked.

“Jiyong?”

“Yes, Kwon Jiyong. Do you know him?”

“Oh, he is in 11 E. How do you know him?” She was curious how Seunghyun knows someone like Jiyong. For some reasons she don’t like Jiyong at all.

“I met him yesterday”

“Ouw…”

 

Time for lunch and Seunghyun have planned to go to Jiyong’s class. Before he stand up Dara spoke.

“Where you go? Don’t you want to grab lunch together?”

“I just want to looking for Jiyong and then I will grab my lunch. Bye”.

“Bye”

Dara hated that. This is the first time someone avoiding her treat. And it’s because of Jiyong. Dara decides following Seunghyun to Jiyong’s class.

 

All the students make wide eyes when Seunghyun awkwardly entered their class. Seungri who is seeing Seunghyun nudging Jiyong by his elbow, mouth gaped open.

“Ji, he is here. I think he is looking for you”.

“Who?”

“Seunghyun”

“What?” Jiyong gasps when Seunghyun approached him and he can see all the looks from his classmates how-do-you-know-him.

“Hi Jiyong”, said Seunghyun.

“Hi Seunghyun. Em, what are you doing here?”

“I want to meet you. Can’t i?”, Seunghyun looked at Jiyong.

“No, of course you can. I mean how do you know my class?”

“I asked Dara. I watched you this morning and when I was going to approached you the bell was ringing”. Because you’re too long talking with Dara. Jiyong thinks.

“Oh, never mind. And meet my friend Seungri”.

“Hi, I am Seungri. I am the most handsome in this school and they said i…” he can’t finished his words when Jiyong stopped him.

“Sorry, he is always like that”.

“Don’t worry. He is funny, I like it”. Seunghyun smile and it makes Jiyong’s stomach flinched. Not again, Jiyong thinks.

“Don’t you have to grab your lunch Seunghyun?”.

“Oh, I am forget. We can go together Ji”.

“Ji?” Seungri eyeing Jiyong with smirk but Jiyong ignored him.

“Sorry Seunghyun I can’t. I have to…”

“Please. This is the first time I do lunch in Korean school. I can’t eat alone”. Seunghyun looked at Jiyong and want to say something more when Dara showed up behind him.

“You can do lunch with me Seunghyun”.

“Dara? I thought you’re in canteen right now”.

“No, I am waiting you. We can grab lunch together and I think Jiyong is busy so we better go”. She looked at Jiyong with her hateful eyes.

“Okay. Jiyong are you sure you don’t want to go?”

“Yes. Maybe next time Seunghyun”.

“Okay then. See you later”.

Seunghyun turned around and Dara linked her hands in Seunghyun arms. Jiyong hates her and Jiyong hates what she did to Seunghyun.

“Jealous?” He was forgot if Seungri is still with him.

“What? I am not”

“If you aren’t then why your mouth is pouting and why the paper got into many pieces. Did the paper can ripped by itself?” Seungri smirked.

“Shut up!”