- Chapter 1 -

I LOVE YOU

Jiyong’s POV

It’s raining again. Why is everyday has to be rain and why I am always forget my umbrella? I am so stupid. I didn’t even have money to get the bus. Ah, my life, my poor life. .

“Hey”, a deep voice suddenly echoed in my ears so I turned and wow………

“Are you talking to me?” Of course Jiyong it’s you. Why you still bother to asked when no one standing beside you.

“Yeah. Why you still here? Ah, you must be didn’t bring umbrella right?” He’s tall, handsome, thin lips, sharp jawline, his voice. OMG HE IS PERFECT!

“Hello, earth to you!”

“Uh, sorry. I just…..eh you know I just afraid my mom would be angry if I come home late”. Good reason Jiyong, mom will be angry? She never care about me.

“Oh, you can go home with me. But we have to wait my driver. Is it alright?” That voice.

“It’s alright. Thank you so much emmm…..”

“Seunghyun. My name is Choi Seunghyun”, Handsome name just like him.

“Thank you Seunghyun. And I am Kwon Jiyong”. Breath Jiyong, inhale exhale.

“Okay Jiyong. You’re the first person that I know today except the teachers”. His smile, OMG! Calm down Ji!

“Are you new student?”

“Yes. I am transfer student. I grow up in America but my dad said that I have to go back to my place where I was born. So, here I am”. Rich, yeah I know that.

“Welcome back to Korea Seunghyun”.

“Thank you Jiyong”. Don’t smile like that, it will kill me!

“Oh, is that your car?” Thank you luxury car, you safe me from embarrassment this time.

“Yeah. Let’s get in I will send you back safely to your home hehehe. Sorry just kidding”.

“Don’t worry”. Choi Seunghyun, I think i……..

“Where is your address?”

“Just 5 miles from that bookstore over there”.

“Okay. This is the first time I come here”. He is so perfect.

“You should do often come here. I’ll show you around”. Shut up Jiyong!

“Really? Okay”. Don’t smile like that no no no…………

“Ji, are you okay?”

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? You seem not really well?”

“No, I am okay. I can stop here, btw. Thanks for the ride Seunghyun”.

“No problem. See you tomorrow Ji. Bye!”

“Bye”

Ji? He called me Ji. Oh God, am I dreaming? No, no, no it’s real. So, I think this is what’s called love at first sight. Choi Seunghyun you will be in my dream tonight.