04/07 5:00

hidden truth

It was a July 2 where currently five members of BEAST had two days of rest, it was not much but we each had plans to visit their families, all but Junhyung than the previous week and had visited had incuso asleep at home and like it was well said her mother was an absolute novelty.
No, on this day he had other plans spend the whole day in bed with her boyfriend Hyunseung, was excited to spend some time alone with her boyfriend to spend more time with the Hyunseung had been very rare in those days and as they deserved it after all the coming days would be difficult for both and if you wanted these days were good at least.
08:45 pm They were in the house of Hyunseung, was very tired emotionally, not eating well because I had nightmares that mesclaban with sad memories of his life, always woke up with cold sweat on his forehead and shaking, I was so tired that did not want to take steps forward, he was just sitting on their couch and saw messages Junhyung had told him they were going to spend two days together but I was afraid of ruining all ...
He got up and dressed, going to spend those two days in the house of Junhyung deep breath before going home to her boyfriend and went out at night dressed to go quiet way I hear many comments on the July 4th on the comeback BEAST on Doojoon's birthday but he did not want to think about anything.
When he arrived he was greeted by a big smile and open arms ready for a hug. Despite being tired and confused not hesitate to drop into his arms to breathe easy, Junhyung led him to the room where he was on the coffee table a bouquet of roses a bottle of wine, smiled weakly Junhyung had prepared a lot ... I just hope that his weariness not ruin anything, "see, want to watch TV?" Junhyung grabbed his hand and sat on his lap "dime you want to do? We will do what you want? "He said. Grinning, Hyunseung looked at him, he glanced at the face of her boyfriend dark spots under her eyes, firm smile, loving light in the eyes of Junhyung that light was reserved only for him, no one else could see it. He decided he could be honestly selfish.
"I want to sleep with you," he said shakily, Junhyung not overlook that caress tremor face Hyunseung with his fingers "what you want," he said before kissing him I caught the small smile that spread across his face Hyunseung after deepen the kiss charge in arms taking him to the room.
As many as Doojoon and Yoseob were visiting their parents but Doojoon went before to finish the last details of his comeback came home, opened the door without realizing the pair of shoes on the floor of the entrance, did not account of the presence of her boyfriend until he reached his room he saw him lying on his bed breathing softly sigh got into the shower changed and went to bed beside Yoseob with a last glance closed his eyes to sleep but felt arms around him and a small face in his neck "arrive late" half whisper asleep Doojoon only chuckled if I'm late "sorry" said encircling arms around Yoseob "'ll make it up ok?" he said trying to sound whining. Yoseob I catch the sound and opened his eyes to see and smile after a moment "no, pay me now," said climbing onto the lap Doojoon with open thighs and bending to kiss him, Doojoon responded enthusiastically separated "I like to pay you things like ... maybe I should be late more often, "joked Yoseob just looked at him and said" if you're late again I may no longer this and you have to find me all over Seoul "he said with a playful tone but his face was impassive, Doojoon I look at him and nodded before changing positions had time only for them may Doojoon always this up but when it comes to handling their relationship Yoseob had batuca control.
Kikwang sat in a small room on the street waiting I look for a second time his phone was 23:32 and still no sign of Dongwoon, no matter how many want to call it did not help much because surely he would be on his way, he used some soju and drank it without hesitation, I looked around there was nobody just a few gentlemen of advanced age, stared for a moment wondering if someday get to be old and grizzled but Dongwoon beside ...
A hand on his shoulder him out of his thoughts turned and saw the person I was thinking "hyung ... let's get out of here," said almost airless, Kikwang I look Dongwoon was a little sweat marks under her eyes were more evident than ever, "but ... .lets eat something first" Dongwoon shook his head without more pulling it out of his hand but not before paying the bill when they left the night air gave them in the face but kept going Dongwoon pulling groom hand did not let go if not to grab a taxi to take them home Dongwoon. Got out of the cab without comment "close your eyes hyung" he said, with much curiosity about everything Kikwang obeyed and was guided gently inward after a few moments he stopped and opened them were in the room Dongwoon but was lit by candles and at the table he had wine with two glasses and the kitchen table was a box of chicken, smiled and took two steps "chicken serious?" he asked, still smiling Dongwoon seemed that comment was expected "hyung could not cook for you but I brought wine "concluded pointing to the bottle but Kikwang addressed Dongwoon around his neck and arms" spend the night cuddled "he whispered before kissing him Dongwoon responded enthusiastically before lifting and sit on the couch.
They spent the night cuddled in his world knowing that there were other couples who were friends in the same situation.
Hyunseung hugged further junhyung chest and looked up watching the Pacific face groom knew that there was nothing in this world that achieve or separate it from the all you had. And if times were tough no matter while he was with Yong Junhyung
END.