messages

hidden truth

From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:04

Hyung !!! Why, you did not come with Doojoon? It's true what they told us not going back hyung?
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:06

Kikwangie hello ... not going back but do not be angry with me is just that I want to rest
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:09

These hyung sure? Because we can rest together Junhyung agrees with that do not come back?
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:11

Do not joke with me, you know I can not do that.
Junhyung agrees with me I am in his home now where are you?

From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:14

I'm at practice room hyung
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:17

How is that? You stayed? Junhyung told me it was over an hour ago and he was in his studio
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:19

I stayed alone at this time I want to come hyung? so we dance together
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:22

I can not tell you I'm at Junhyung I'm hoping we'll have dinner together

From: Kikwangie

To: Hyung Hyunseung

Posted: 22:25
You're home alone hyung?
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:27

No Hyung-min is me
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:30

In other words with your child hyung jajaja
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:32

If my son jaja No Hyung-min is me you're not tired? 
Dongwoon this with you?

From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:35

No more hyung he was before me
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:36

They fought ??
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:38

No but we are not well hyung are very stressed now
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:40

Sorry my fault right?
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:42

No do not worry hyung had to happen anyway
While Kikwang expected response Hyunseung, the door opened suddenly and Dongwoon declined walked with slow steps did not bother to look at Kikwang just closed the I walk door to where he was, slumped back against the floor and sighed closing eyes, Kikwang saw this scene without saying anything, did not know what to say, since Hyunseung decided to leave both Dongwoon as the group were stressed and had not said much since only a couple of things both were with different things on my mind and a thoughtless relation to the hidden was consuming.
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:45

But you still love it?
Kikwang looked at his cell and ponder what Hyunseung had written, I look at the floor and met the eyes bloodshot Dongwoon makeup could not completely hide your dark circles, it was wrong and it showed, Kikwang I look at him without saying anything, I wanted to do many things from yelling to care your health to the point of leaving kiss him breathless, he returned to his cell to respond
From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:50

Yes I love it
Hyung ... Dongwoon are here

From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 22:55

Ok talks with he 
After that you told me

From: Kikwangie
To: Hyung Hyunseung
Posted: 22:58

Ok huyng talk then.stay up late
Goodnight
From: Hyung Hyunseung
To: Kikwangie
Posted: 23:00

How funny would say the same
Goodnight

Kikwang read the last message and smiled "who is?" Dongwoon wonder how without wanting to ask but was cold oz "with hyunseungie" Kikwang responded and tried to get up when Dongwoon hand stopped him grabbing his hand and interlacing "hyunseung hyung
He said something? "I asked softly," that not only wanted to rest "withdrew his hand from Dongwoon as gently as he could and stood and walked to where the water bottles were grabbed a take a oco and turned to where Dongwoon that He watched from the ground.
"You doing here?" He asked bluntly, after Dongwoon practice had gone without a word not bother him, but seeing it now so suddenly, when supposed to already be at home was disconcerting.
"Nothing hyung was bored and came here"
"Go home and get some sleep you need," said Kikwang his back, Dongwoon looked at him but said nothing and sat with his back against the wall, I knew I really needed to sleep but if I let things take and lose his hyung, the thought of losing it hurt so do not want to leave not until things return to normal.
"You want me to call a taxi" Kikwang not turned when he said this but waved her phone in her hand.
"No hyung, I want to stay with you" if Dongwoon who was staring at Kikwang.
"I'll stay a little longer, go home and sleep" Kikwang way to the opposite side of the room and let the water bottle and headed for the music player
"but. Hyung miss you "Kikwang stopped short and turned to Dongwoon sight when she felt her voice trembled a little. "Let me stay hyung" this time his voice was shaky and Kikwang waiting seemed stilled by the movement of hands as Dongwoon he would say more so I hope.
"Hyung .. I can not be further from you, we can go back to how it was before please" finish the last part up the direct sight to the eyes of Kikwang who stared back did not say anything for a while but the heart of Kikwang was happy that Dongwoon talk about that because that meant it was not the only one who missed being with all the time necessary, they could get back together as always, with this thought I advance to where this Dongwoon and sat on his lap with open thighs "silly, take too long to say a few things," said wrapping his hands around the neck of Dongwoon that staring back at him a little surprised but with a smile "hyung, I'm not stupid, I'm just so in love you can not think well, "said Kikwang looked at him and laughed loud, after a stop moments" hey, where you come from, that these very cheesy "he asked mockingly but with a big smile on his mouth.
"Junhyung hyung study, I was helping a little, it was half an hour ago, said he had an important appointment and I came here" Dongwoon voice was soft as he said this is more lurked Kikwang.
"Mmm if hyunseungie told me I was at home I guess it was that the important appointment" also said in a low tone "hyung then we also have an appointment" Dongwoon said as she tried to get up without much enthusiasm, "we eat hyung, you 'll cook something delicious "term but Kikwang not let up stuck to the body of Dongwoon and whisper in his ear," but if you and I are now in the midst of something more interesting, "he said and began to kiss the ear Dongwoon then, neck down to where I let his tongue strolled through the Adam's apple Dongwoon was so entertaining that is not how much came when big hands caressing her crotch "... hyung ... ..kiki hyung ...." Dongwoon said breathlessly while the conscious part of his head told him it was better to continue at home where they would be comfortable "come to my house hyung" Kikwang did not feel like I wanted to continue to go there, because it had been a long time since they were so close.
"Hyung going" Dongwoon put his hands on the thighs of Kikwang rose as gently as he could, Kikwang accept this gesture and stopped kissing him and looked at him "put me down I want to walk hand in hand" Dongwoon said I smile, I leave it on the floor and I grabbed her hand as they walked to the door, "I'll prepare something delicious hyung" Dongwoon was smiling when leaving "no cook just ask for something to eat" Kikwang told him with a smile in his eyes, "but hyung want to cook for you, "I replied Dongwoon pouting" and I want you to hold me all night without exception "Dongwoon looked at him, smiled and nodded, tonight would be a memorable night for both.