meeting

hidden truth

Hyunseung way between the tables in the restaurant, it was a place already known for him and for all Beast, was a quiet floral arrangements at small tables that hid diners place, Doojoon was there I tilt my head a little, he approached he and the greeting "hello Hyung, it's good to see you again" Hyunseung Doojoon sat opposite "if the same goes hyunseungie" Doojoon smiled as usual.
"Let's eat," said grasping with tweezers meat mini grill and place on lettuce holding, he added sauce on the meat product prior to wrapping in lettuce. Doojoon your eating and grabbing wrapped tweezers again, turn the meat on the grill to let the other side cook, Hyunseung did the same and ate their own involved.
"So ...... .how are you?" Doojoon asked somewhat concerned
"I'm fine, hyung ... .if is what you're worried ..." Hyunseung responded a little uncomfortable questions Doojoon.
"Ok ... Hyunseung have to ... explain something about your notification, we could say it was a publishing error, because the initial plan was to say that you were inactive for health problems and that's why you were going to take a while" Hyunseung stop eat and look at him, but said nothing "could, listen until the end?" Hyunseung frowned at that question and stared at Doojoon "I do not want to alarm you," he said quickly, "but it's something I have to tell you and if I say without interruption I think it will be easier to handle it? "after a few seconds Hyunseung nodded, not sure what would happen next, but would listen.
"... Well ... yesterday I was in the studio Cando Junhyung us notice of your departure arrived, our phones obviously, we immediately went to see the CEO because we did not know anything about it, when we Yoseob, and Doongwoon Kikwang were also there when we saw the CEO shouting to his assistant when he saw us started yelling again, we ask you to explain to us what was happening and explained the situation, as it happens that the CEO had written an official notice saying you'd be inactive a few weeks because of health problems and told his assistant to publish it but change his assistant saying that you let the group personality issues with members ....
"Why did he do that?" Hyunseung could not refrain from asking that question because now he had a thousand emotions and thoughts in your head.
"Well is that not only did that, he also was who started all the rumors of the disintegration of Beast, all those rumors that were released six months ago ... .from who began working on the cube" Doojoon continued looking grim " not found out yesterday the CEO was the first to realize all, yesterday confessed all, we were all there, I guess he felt pressure "Doojoon stopped looking at Hyunseung who remained still and waiting to go on, deep and continuous breath" he said at first did it on purpose, it just came home and talked to his mother about the day and his mother commented to her neighbor, do not take it seriously that two women and older speak of youth groups but the son of the neighbor began publishing rumors ... you remember that time you published your consumías drugs ... was the son of the neighbor, he obviously knew nothing at first but then created that rumor, when was that time did not participate in trials because had a sprained ankle, and you were taking medication to cure you, as no one knew that you got hurt and we modify the choreography, so you can sit and sing while we were dancing, then they used that information to create a rumor that we were going to disintegrate and were already changing the choreography, a cruel lie, this aide said he realized that defamation coming from his neighbor and confronted him, but he had convinced him that with these rumors the popularity of the company would be by clouds and with that he would raise the salary, in the end accept it and was given to continue publishing false rumors but things got out of control when given a free pass, to know our schedules, followed us and saw you with Geurim that time you you were because she call you emergency, they did not know she was your little sister and created such a strong rumor that did not give us option to fix things, that things are already out of control this boy and how he saw and we were in a very difficult time, I change the notification because it believed that this all a very naive boy would be solved, because now he lost his job now and your neighbor will face a lawsuit by the CEO, our boss was very upset command to call neighbor by phone and told him to sue the boy said he would publish the news more and the CEO told him to, that they also would tell the truth and not responsible for what would become our fans can give, start demand yesterday after our meeting. with total discretion obviously. As for us we concluded that we could not do anything else and were getting completely out of hand, the CEO wanted to come and work this out but then Junhyung said no you were quieter and did not want anything you nervous or confused, he placate things, promised long said it would release a song with some Dongseang of the company, the CEO considered, he would accept it, he would do a solo concert, would advance the and comeback to the attention of the fans are in different directions and that if all went well with demand and all maybe you could go back to Beast without causing much agitation, but I think you have a right to know all this now, so that you can make a decision "Doojoon looking nervously at Hyunseung concluded that was still watching him, Hyunseung understood, felt sad and angry all the rumors that had been commissioned to make him feel so miserable .... He felt he had been the victim of a plot by people who did not even know, or knew their names, but understood why Doojoon awaited his decision also concern Junhyung if now out in the news the truth and demand along with his back to Beast cause more controversy even if the truth be on their side, it was better to wait until everything calms down and with a little luck everything would be fine, looked down at his plate which was still wrapped that had been prepared and no had eaten, remembered well that restaurant was visiting from his debut, had been joyous moments often coming to eat at this place, it felt like home ...... all that was one thing, BEAST took a breath and looked up with the most sincere smile that could at that moment and stared into Doojoon who looked expectantly "Junhyung is right, better wait until things calm down and if the environment is conducive to return," said in a just high but without trembling tone, Doojoon nodded and understood the decision Hyunseung, looked at him and smiled "I do not care what you think, and if that's your decision, well I respect, because you know that you will all support true ? "he asked ominously but Hyunseung smiled and nodded even more.
"Kikwang going to kill you when he finds out about your decision" Doojoon said eating again "waiting for me to come back this afternoon to meet with the essay" prepared and ate another wrapped, the atmosphere had calmed down.
"I'll talk later," he said Hyunseung eating again too, assumed that everyone would be waiting to know his decision, but he felt more confident that things would work out.
"Mmmm purposely happened to your phone?" Asked Doojoon pointing to the old button-like keys Hyunseung had left on the table "i give the other to my mom always complains that all her friends have a tactile cell , so give her the mine and this is hers, although I do not think I've done a fair exchange that is easier to manage, "answered Doojoon looked at him and I hope an explanation, noticing the look of his companion Hyunseung I leave eating and explain "this only receive calls and text messages" he said and Doojoon is strong river, then only catered lunch they were quieter now that they knew the truth all was getting a deep gray, but if the friendship of Beast still was no fear.
-------------------------------------------------
ok everyone reading this fic, thanks for reading and please feel free to comment.
the other please a lot we support both Jang Hyunseung  BEAST