soju and coffee and a simple breakfast

hidden truth

Junhyung awoke still embraced Hyunseung blinking slightly looked down his boyfriend was still curled up on his bare chest was a quiet night full of kisses and love as long ago had not stood up slowly not wanting to wake Hyunseung after putting on boxer shorts and his pants and toileting went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast both opened the fridge and saw four bottles of soju and half a dozen beer bottles remembered well those ... I leave it there, the day I told them that was Hyunseung Beast leave ...

Flashback

They were gathered at the agency where Hyunseung had given them the news with his head down and avoiding eye contact with anyone, CEO cube was also present and had tried to understand the situation as Junhyung was staring not taken it by surprise because Hyunseung was distant and moody long ago but then to leave the group ...

"Why?" I ask all waited for their response

"Because I need to," was his answer obviously did not convince anyone Doojoon take the matter in hand "take your time can solve this just go home and rest," he said

Hyunseung not respond Doojoon was always careful even when neither realized it was wrong ... I looked down made no move only stayed there for a few minutes and the CEO was the one who asked the following question

"It's what you really want?" Hyunseung hesitate a little before nodding "then you can go I'll contact you later and please let me know if you're going on a trip" everyone looked surprised that only you digest it but Hyunseung nodded and left, closing the door.

CEO turned to the other members, "what has happened? it is rare that want to leave the overnight even seeing spirits that goes all "wonder looking at them all at once" we do not know, maybe hyung just needs time for "Dongwoon suggested but was Doojoon who took over the matter "this stressed just needs time perhaps be better not bother for a while so the can be more relaxed and this can be solved," the CEO looked at him a moment and looked at Junhyung "what is the album's production?" Junhyung that he had been watching the door I look at him and just nodded "okay, let's give it some time, but I want you to be coaxed and care is not good for him or for us to leave the group," said this left the room with assistant behind him.

"what happened? They fought? "Doojoon asked he knew of their relationship and the other members Junhyung did not answer obviously Doojoon thought it was a fight between them, but did not know what was going Hyunseung answered his calls but ignored the messages and had been distant since a good time, Junhyung did not answer and left the room to his study and tried by all means to stay busy something for your head stops spinning but when night came he could not hold back any longer I leave the studio and headed to the house Hyunseung got there in 20 min in front of the door did not know very well to say could not understand the situation but when I raise my hand to touch realized that was open surprised and a little frightened entered noiselessly and saw the I usually can of beer entered the room and saw Hyunseung lying on the floor with several bottles of soju and beer between empty full and half full around and looked like he had been drinking since the afternoon and had no self-awareness not Junhyung look when I walk slowly approached was afraid not expect to see in that state to which it was supposed Jang Hyunseung

"Why you come?" Hyunseung do not look when he asked that question

"why you drinking?" Was his response

"You want and follow me?" Junhyung I look not quite understand the question so it did not respond.

"It must be difficult to be with someone worth it?" Hyunseung attempt to stand in asking this question but failed Junhyung rushed to help him, "DO NOT TOUCH ME" cry came by surprise and looked "do not continue with this we both know that this only happened because you made the mistake of coming to console me the day my father died "Junhyung I look at him and remembered all that they had never spoken ...

Then

They started dating a week after the death of father Hyunseung before that they had been talking as a friend as colleagues on the opposite image that both had with fans while one had a mysterious aura and charm was being 4D the other had a charisma of cool guy annoying as it would be great to change that to something more honest and open to enhance his popularity picture, when I get the news that the dad of Hyunseung was in the hospital due to a heart attack when I arrived it was too late so that only they could attend the funeral that night Hyunseung had decided to be at home because he could not think of going somewhere else other than your home her mother had taken sleeping pills at the insistence of his sister like her no one could close my eyes without nightmares Hyunseung was the only one not take them I was sad and confused by what began to drink and when I came Junhyung and accompanied him to drink when they had taken 3 bottles of soju each Hyunseung began to mourn in an attempt to comfort Junhyung hugged him, clean his tears and like a consolation else kiss on Hyunseung lips replied hesitantly after a few seconds both were stunned when they realized what they were doing was about two seconds before continuing what they were doing without knowing what was important was not realizing who it was that had taken the first step was continued until the end.

The next day they woke up with a terrible hangover both awkwardly gave vague excuses about what had happened "was because we were drunk" but what followed of the week was confusingly clumsy, they were looking longer than before and avoided both eyes like being next to each other and Junhyung had neglected the relationship that had been keeping for a good time with it was his girlfriend at the time at the end of the week while returning from a presentation at the van while Junhyung checked his phone and he saw that his girlfriend had left to follow in twiter understood perfectly can not expect someone who is supposed to love and give special attention be angry with you after a week of being ignored pining he also left to follow her and look at Hyunseung who sat in the front of the car and thought about really wanted to be close to but did not quite know what he was feeling when the car stop and the manager-hyung low to buy a coffee followed Junhyung that was the only one awake there step where Yoseob and Doojon were asleep together, supported each other and by Kikwang and Doongwoon both were sleeping almost in the same position Yoseob and Doojoon with the exception that there was food in the middle of them at first Hyunseung was alone with the headphones on and looking at the window I avoid Junhyung look to buy the coffee was a schoolgirls trying to buy one that was in promotion Junhyung face covered with his mask and his hood.

"Yes, it is that with which you can declare it?" That phrase caught the attention of Junhyung and listen carefully "Yes, but I know that I really like? I mean not think this is too much? "Said another girl the third said" if you can not take your eyes off nor can go a minute without thinking about it, is not it obvious? "That shut the others and asked for a coffee promotional Junhyung stood unobtrusively behind them saw the promotional coffee and saw that the only thing different was that on the deck of the vessel said with nice words I LOVE YOU PLEASE BE AN IMPORTANT PART IN MY LIFE and in the bottom said in letters small but still visible IF YOU WANTH… PLEASE ACCEPT AND DRINK THIS COFFEE then the girls went quickly with two seconds to think and following his instinct Junhyung asked a promotional coffee and an American became more before the manager-hyung decided and carried away by boosting your body up promotional coffee at the height of the face Hyunseung and went to sit back knew I had to wait and was not much her wait a little while Hyunseung sat beside her eyes fixed on her coffee drank slowly flushed looked at his side where Junhyung looked at him with a smile and an outstretched hand to the tottering Hyunseung took the hand extended to him and the journey continued kicking their relationship

Junhyung snapped back to reality understood what her boyfriend wanted to say had never habado seriously about or who had spent his relationship I am driven by instinct to say "I love you" came as a boost at times but something if I was sure Jang wanted to be near Hyunseung more than anyone else because she loved him, he saw before him to Hyunseung with the bottle still in his hand with unstable posture.

"You do not love me?" Junhyung asked slowly but clearly "if there is one thing I am sure is that I love you" moving toward her boyfriend

"How you know? I do not even know what I feel right now, because you're so sure? "Asked Hyunseung with red eyes

"If we're together we are because we love it? But because we would be together? "Junhyung was about to lose his mind could not understand anything but he knew how I felt about Hyunseung so he decided to keep quiet

"Liability for what happened that night, because I could not say no because I felt bad about losing my dad to take me of the situation"

Junhyung I advance towards him and hugged him immediately felt cuffs Hyunseung on his chest trying to push him but he did not "love me and I love you and be with you is the best thing happening to me right now and we just need time to see the things clearly "Junhyung said this calmly but his voice trembled slightly" no .... "Hyunseung had desisted from pushing Junhyung" I can not Junhyung and…I..leave…Beastt ... "his voice trailed chest Junhyung but Junhyung raised his chin and looked into her eyes "" I'll protect you both are or not with us, we are together in this, "he said this was Hyunseung to the bed where I embrace until she felt that her boyfriend was completely asleep slowly rose and he went to the room to put on a clean trash bag all empty bottles and cans and semi filled when empty refrigerator opened all last meal and leave it there only four bottles of soju and half a dozen beer.

But he promised to be a better boyfriend and spend all this time with Hyunseung especially now that it was a difficult time for both of the next two days Junhyung had spent more time calling and texting her boyfriend and sleeping in his house until he made the decision go to sleep at home Hyunseung is why he had been Hyung-min with his family.

END FLASHBACK

Junhyung leave aside bottles of soju and beer, her boyfriend had not had a drink in two days which meant it was better, I took bread and some eggs and a packet of instant noodles began to fry the eggs and put the toaster breads plus instant soup was not the best breakfast but it was what he'd go shopping later recalled his schedule and realized that he could not was more busy two days ago. Maybe send someone shopping.

"You do?" Hyunseung already up wearing only pants revealing his chest "breakfast" Junhyung replied walking towards seeing pacifiers had left at the waist of her boyfriend.

"Mmmm better go shopping later right?" He said looking eggs, bread and soup "no I'll take care not worry about it" Junhyung took him in his arms, "you just have to sleep" Hyunseung laughed and put his hands around the neck of Junhyung "even if I wanted can not Doojoon wants me to eat," he said, showing the cell "why?" asked Junhyung had already spoken with Doojoon agreed not to talk to Hyunseung for now, "I'm not sure but by the official press cube on my departure "Junhyung frowned and bit his lip" do not have to go, I'll talk to the "suggested but Hyunseung shook his head" I want to go much I have not seen him, "he said with a genuine smile on his face. "Okay but take the car .." he started to say Junhyung but Hyunseung callus him with a kiss "Do not worry so much for me, I'll be fine and take your car that will go well disguised and it is in the restaurant always" he said Junhyung nodded safely was not convinced but it was better left to Doojoon that conversation and dedicated themselves to eat both enjoying the company of each other.