be with you day to day is the glory

hidden truth

Doojoon term to put the rice bowl on the table and went to the room, Yangaeng running around, when I enter Yoseob was still asleep in his bed made a mess, Doojoon smiled at that image, had spent the night in the department of Yoseob, because all day yesterday (day of notification of output Hyunseung) the boy had been moody and partly because of Doojoon not let him call Hyunseung to say that this was an error, Doojoon had told him that he and Junhyung would be responsible and that he quiet, thing that did not make him an iota of grace to stay, because it was also part of the team, but had finally accepted, because when Doojoon denied something after I would say that if anything he wanted, so he had brought Doojoon home and had to fulfill even the smallest of your desires and had been awake tangled in the sheets with incoherent sounds coming from his lips, to that Yoseob had fallen asleep and was in the same position in the morning when Doojoon was up and sent a message to Hyunseung to speak, they had to do after reading the confirmation of the meeting make breakfast had planned agenda for today and even did not know if they were going to meet, obviously all be questioned about Hyunseung, the manager-hyung had not said anything so I could enjoy breakfast with Yoseob. lightly her cheeks and her boyfriend moved waking up slowly "Doojoonie ...." muttered Doojoon smiled "awake affection is already breakfast and today we schedule" Yoseob scrunched her face and change of position, Doojoon just laughed and joined him in bed hugging him in the back "you talk with Hyunseung truth?" Yoseob whispered awake "if we talk to him and see to eat"
"I can go with you?" Yoseob asked in a loud whisper.
"No, this I will speak with him alone without pressure," he said in a calm tone.
"alone? Junhyung will not go? "Said turning around and facing to Doojoon" I do not know, he also has time today also made a lot of promises to control the situation from now on "
Yoseob nodded simply was too tired and hungry to peal anything other than I knew what was better than Doojoon will explain to Hyunseung he had made a mistake "hungry ?, we eat?" Doojoon said intended to eat breakfast Yoseob I simply look and realized that was not the only hungry nodded, after he had bathed and dressed only (Doojoon had done all that) went to the kitchen where she began breakfast "that you will tell Hyunseung? You will tell him everything yesterday? "Asked Doojoon took his time to answer" yes ... I think it's better that he knows for us, Junhyung said he would not say anything that could put confused and nerves, but I think it is better know what happened "Yoseob nodded after a few minutes of silence amused voice said" do not want to put on your nerves? If you care who always put the nerves "Doojoon looked at him and knew what he was talking Yoseob was referring to when they had learned of the relationship and Hyunseung and Junhyung Beast all actually laughed.
FLASHBACK
One night after their schedules, Doongwoon had the bright idea of ​​going from surprise to eat every home Junhyung, the other three Doojoon, Yoseob and Kikwang (Hyunseung not answer your phone) also agreed and so went home Junhyung with bags full of food and coke, when they were at the door about to touch Doongwoon stopped "I think that what your key ... .." said approaching the door "as you know your password ? "Kikwang I ask frowning and staring at Doongwoon" I only saw password Junhyung put in his cell and I do not know, maybe it's the same "stood in front of the door and three seconds later heard the click and the door opened surprised the four entered, with Doongwoon smiling mysteriously before saying anything and enter the kitchen were stunned, seeing Hyunseung on the table with Junhyung between her legs kissing deeply, yet they were dressed, but that would not last long, because the hand of Junhyung was inside the shirt of Hyunseung while it was pulling his pants neither realized they were hearing, but until Junhyung leave the lips, to go directly to waist of her boyfriend, in that part a 'ahhh ... Jun ... .ahhh "escaped from the mouth of Hyunseung while trying to get rid of his shirt turned his head back in that attempt he saw four people in stone entrance to the kitchen and he also grab it, Junhyung noting that her boyfriend had frozen I looked up and saw the members of Beast, after 5 seconds of stupefaction by all, Junhyung and Hyunseung separated addressing the other they sat on the sofa, the others followed suit, Doongwoon broke the silence "hyung knew, I knew, are together right? is why the birthday Hyunseung-hyung is the key to your cell and your house right? "I declare excited the others gawked" how do you know that? "Junhyung asked after a second in an almost defiant tone but a little more relaxed and with a hand around Hyunseung who was red from embarrassment of being caught in a hot time with her boyfriend, looked down "I saw today Hyung, when asked if wanted to eat with us and tell already had plans to turn around I saw it was the birthday of Hyunseung-hyung your key Hyung thought it was simply because they were close, but later, when I was going to ask directly Hyung were talking on the phone and asked them to send red flowers to your home and I was curious to know if what I thought was true and what is not? Hyung, because there are flowers "concluded pointing red flowers that were on the couch right next to the jacket Hyunseung had used in the day, everyone stared a moment flowers and jacket, went sight of the place undoubtedly Junhyung if he had plans because the table in the sofa was a bottle of wine and two glasses next "if it is true, we've been dating for about two years ago," Junhyung said with a defiant tone, the other four looked at him for a second, before Yoseob he speaks with a mischievous and mocking tone, "well, do not be angry with us for having ruined your date"
"If hyung just wanted to eat here" Doongwoon said with an attempt to tone sounded innocent but still sounded mocking and pointing to the bags that had been left on the floor.
"Seung, are you okay ?, bother you that we have come without warning?" Doojoon went to Hyunseung that was still red with his head shook his head "no ... just ... .I ... .I am ashamed ...." I said looking up but look carefully avoiding anyone.
"Do not worry about it Huyng" Kikwang said with a smile, "you were with your boyfriend at home, there is no reason to be ashamed" finished calmly.
"Yes, who has to be here is Doongwoon embarrassed because he and Kikwang do not care where they have their ... fast .sesiones or the noise they make" Yoseob said changing the subject and looking directly to the aforementioned surprised watching him "Yes, I know that the men's room of the cube, is for public use, right?" he asked
"Hyung, you have no right to say that, you and Doojoon hyung are stickier than Kiki and I" Doongwoon said it accusingly looking at their Hyungs. Yoseob simply shook his head while the other four laughed nervously, had just confirm their espetivas relations and all were between uncomfortable and nervous.
"Well, you know what that means right?" Doojoon look at them directly, "Okay, you have couples in the group, but we have to avoid attracting too much attention, the fans are very observant and if the press finds will, your field day "others looked at each other and nodded too nervous to say anything at that time, only after they devoted themselves to eat his dinner
FINDEFLASHBACK

I Doojoon finished eating and looked at Yoseob who was finishing eating his rice bowl "then you will not see at all day?" He asked once the rice over, "I do not think so, at least not in the morning, I schedule and then have lunch with Hyunseung "
Yoseob looked at him for a few moments then rose and elegantly sat with open thighs, in the lap of Doojoon "then you get to stay a little longer," he said shaking his hips so slightly, Doojoon put his hands on hips Yoseob and I move closer "if I stay, you will not be able to dance properly on the test today," he said with a half smile, Yoseob did not flinch and approached his lips to ear Doojoon "I do not care, anyway he would not power, "he said and began kissing the ear of her boyfriend and under his neck before heading to the mouth, Doojoon let out a groan and try to raise Yoseob in his arms with intent to take to the room but Yoseob stopped him" I want do it here, "he said and kissed him deeper the crotch Doojoon who surrendered to feel Yoseob's hand and turned to kiss and fulfill all the wishes of her lover. With one thought in mind, before and after a hard day, being with Yoseob was glory.