Everyone is crazy

If I Could
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good morning Youngji.  

The husky voice silenced Youngji. His words echoed in her mind crazily. Shocked, she stood there like a mannequin with her warm fingertip is still grabbing the cold metal door holder. She didn't move or do a thing other than watching Jackson who's smiling sincerely infront of her.

I thought that it's gonna be a good day, but I was wrong. The disaster has come, and I,  I'm totally screwed. 

Oh god, I didn't expect this to happen at all. Why do you sent him to my house at this hour? 

 

 

Since his morning greeting was getting no response from Youngji, Jackson started to feel uneasy. He feels even awkward as both of them are having an eyecontact. 

I shouldn't do what mommy asked, this is just so weird and embarassing.

The 'what the hell' face of Youngji clearly shows that his existence in her house was very unpleasing.

Good morning Jackson! Mind to join our breakfast? I made sandwiches this morning, and yea it’s tuna, your favourite. Youngji’s mother cheerfully served few sandwiches on a plate for Jackson. 

I still remember those days when you came every morning just to have these. Well I guess my sandwiches are probaly the best in town isn’t it? she chuckled. 

Yeah that’s right, it’s the best I’ve ever had in my entire life Mrs. Heo. I swear I never taste anything like that. Yours is just so yummy. I really envy your daughters for having the delicious sandwiches everyday.

Jackson laughed together with Youngji’s mom as he sat at the dining table, enjoying the simple yet scrumptious breakfast.

This had nothing to do with me, I’d better go.

If there’s nothing, then I’ll get going. Youngji spoke as she is done watching them. Her foot moved forward to the exit.

Wait Youngji ah! Jackson shouted. 

Stupid. Too much sandwiches makes me forgot the main purpose I’m here! 

Youngji turned to his direction. Ugh, what again this time? Can’t I just go? Seeing his face is really make me sick.

Um.. I.. he hesitated, not sure whether he should follow what his mother asked him to do or not.

What is it? You better make it quick because my class is just in another few minutes. Getting annoyed, she glanced at her watch.

Actually, the reason I'm here is because I would like you to get a ride with me to the college. It's your first day so why not?  Jackson stood up, he gathered his courage and walked closer to Youngji.

Oh god, why am I doing this?

Jackson waited nervously for an answer as he's watching her puppy eyes fixed on him.

A RIDE WITH HIM? HE IS UNBELIEVABLE. 

Told ya, this kid is really crazy.

Before Youngji could say anything, a voice had already speed up faster than her.

Aw Jackson honey, you're just so sweet. You care for your bestfriend that much hm?

Heo Youngji, this kind of friend is what you should have, not those weird- people that you get along with back then.

Wait, what? Weird- people? Hey my friends are really nice and awesome! Even though 99.99% of them are boys, they are the best friends I've ever had. 

Is she saying that Jackson is a good friend? Just wait mom, sooner or later his true colours will be revealed and by that time you'll see.

Youngji glared at Jackson. What is your intention Wang Jackson?

Wow Jackson, that's just so unlike you. Yeah you're nice but unfortunately my answer is a NO. I don't want to trouble you and plus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter