I want that!

If I Could
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heo Youngji, you promised me that you will be home at 3:00 p.m. but what time is it now? Where are you?" Youngji doesn't need to turn on the speaker, she can hear her mother yelled louder than that. She remained silent even though she knew that her mother was worried about her. 

“Youngji-ah, I know you heard me just now. Answer my question!" Her mother yelled again.

“I was looking for something at Coex Mall. Mom, you don't have to be worry about me. I'll be home later. Alright? Is there anything else?" She answer her mother question in a sweet way. She doesn't want to get scolded by her mother for being late but she can't find any shoes or shirt that suit her style.

“Don't be too late honey. We will have a dinner with our neighbour tonight. Do you remember your old friend Jackson?" 

Her mother didn't finish her speak yet, but Youngji already cut it by saying “No, I don't remember. Mom, it's crowded here. I'll talk to you later. Bye!" She pressed the 'end call' button immediately. She's not interested in what her mother said just now especially about Jackson. It's not important anyway.

Youngji lost all her energy.  She stole a glance at her watch, it's already 5. Her hungry tummy keep ringing because she missed her lunch. Sweats drenched all over her body, her wet tucked in t-shirt make her feel so uncomfortable. 

What? Her eyes went big, her jaws dropped. 

“Oh God! They're having sales this week!" she shouted with excitement. 

How can she never notice the big 'Playboy' store after walked around this floor for a long time?

Aha! Found one! Her little finger reach the blue denim jacket. The ripped jeans jacket was totally her style. But it seems like someone was taking the jacket too. She tilted her head and look at the guy who was holding the same jacket. 

Excuse me, but I grabbed this jacket first. 

The guy just ignored what she said. How irritating! 

"That's the last one. We'll restock it by next week." The promoter talked to both of them.

They stared each other blankly. 

She doesn't know why her heart fluttered. She keep looking at his beautiful eyes. God! I can die with his deep stare!  

“Listen girl, this jacket size doesn't fit your body. Can't you just let this one to me?" Jackson sighed. Damn, this girl is so cute. What should I do? I really want this jacket though. 

“Wait, who are you to judge my body size? I'm sorry, I can't give this to you." Youngji definitely won't let that happen. She finally fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter