The pictures

If I Could
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji shut her eyes tightly, trying to get a good deep sleep in the silent 3 a.m.

The night atmosphere was very quiet and lonely. Any movement can be notice for sure, no matter how soft the movement is.

Youngji-ah, when are you going to sleep? Your first day in college will be in few hours. You should get some rest, if you don't sleep you'll miss your classes.

The voice is ringing inside her head.

If I miss my first day in the next morning, it will be good. All I have to do is lying on the bed, I don't even have to step out from my room or come out to meet the 'friendly neighbours'

She mumbled alone and sighed.

Ah! Whatever, living my life in a new environment a lot. 

Feeling tired and frustrated after 3 hours lying on the bed, she get up and let herself out of the comforter. She walked to the wooden desk, reaching her charging phone. 

Oh? It's unnie. 

Youngji opened her sister's messages that was send on the kakao-talk app.

WHAT THE HELL?

Her thumb is scrolling the phone screen non-stop while her teeth gritted in silent fury, the temper inside is rapidly rising and it feels like the boiling anger is going to explode at anytime. Unfortunately, she could not do anything but read all her sister's irritating messages about the picture of their family during the dinner last night.

This idiot really can't stop teasing me.

 

Songyeon Unnie:

Aigoo my little girl Heo Youngji, you and Jackson are so sweet! Look at his manly arms.... where did he place it? HAHAHA Both of you should get married and raise many kids! *winks*

 

Jackson's strong arm which has prominent weirs of veins was seen grabbing her by the tiny, little waist. Youngji immediately froze as an ice, her hearts can't stop pounding as she remembers everything that happened during the photo time . The throb of nervous  feelings can't leave, it keeps lingering on her mind which leads her puffy cheeks to be crimson. Since this is her first time ever in her life having a guy held her in a romantic way like that, she can't help but grow a weird and an unexplain feelings.

The moment she tried hard to stay calm even though she's actually dying because of her shyness due to Jackson's warm touch keep repeating like a video inside her head. This drives her to squirm a little. 

I must be crazy, why am I like this?

What should I do?  She's whining while placed her head on the desk, staring hopelessly on the bright phone screen. 

She pressed the power button, threw the black covered phone away and let it flopped onto the desk. She sighed and keep shut, her brain cells are working to think.

The smirk that appeared on Jackson's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter