Bestfriend?

If I Could
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          She sighed.

“I must have looked really terrible just now, with that horrible face that I make while choked. That’s not what beautiful girls did, you need to learn more pabo youngji.” Youngji’s murmuring alone infront of the mirror while watching her reflection.

She touched her face, patted her red rose cheeks slowly with her small hands.

Well, since when do you cared about being pretty? You’re not attractive enough to gain someone attention Youngji-ah.

“You’re so ugly and not worth it.” She formed a bitter smile on her face.

That guy, Jackson.  He has changed, way better than before, looking broad and manly. How on earth I can’t recognize him when we met at the mall today? Hm, puberty I guess.

She sighed again and talked to herself.

  Heo Youngji, stop thinking about him. Focus.

After getting her hair and dress fixed, she made her way out of the toilet.

A familiar man in black tuxedo appeared, he's looking straight at the froze Youngji who's standing with -hanging open. 

Why do you looking at me like I'm a murderer? He smirked.

There's no response at all. Youngji just stared blankly at Jackson.

Oh are you gonna stare at me like that all day long? Why do you opened your mouth like a hippo if you're not going to say anything Youngji-ah? It's okay, keep doing it, you're so cute.  He laughed crazily.

Feeling stupid, Youngji closed and hit Jackson on the head.

I can't believe this guy is everywhere. Can't he leave me alone? ugh.

You're such an annoying creature. Why the hell you're here? Stop following me, stalker. 

Wait, what? Mind your words young lady. I'm not a stalker, and of course why should I follow you everywhere you go? I don't know why do I keep seeing you today. First we both met at the mall, and now my family and your family are having dinner together? I've been staying here for 7 years and you just moved in yesterday, so you're the one who keep following me idiot.  He's smirking again, while watching the red angry mushroom.

Youngji chuckled. If you're not following me, then what brings you here?

Well, um yeah I was wandering around because I'm so bored since they're having lame conversations. I ended up staying here because I don't have any pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter