The Interview

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

 

It's been two years since Jiyong and Chaerin have been together, yet their relationship isn't open to the public. They haven't denied the relationship, at the same time, haven't confirmed it. 

 

But a current news spread all over Korea over a photo of Chaerin on instagram. For two years none of them have posted a photo together. There might be some which they were but mostly in a group. But this photo was different. It is a group pic. A wedding photo.

 

The people who have been speculating that the two are really dating said that the photo was more of a confirmation that they are really together. Most were happy but some have had their hopes on having Jiyong with Sulli and Chae for Soo Hyuk.

 

The photo was taken in London. It was the wedding of Chae's bestfriend, Dara. The reason why people confirmed it was because Chae's partner on it was Jiyong. Chae brought Jiyong to her bestfriend's wedding. 

 

Then after a few days, Chaerin and Jiyong have started posting their photos together touring around Europe. After 2 weeks on the tour without confirming anything through words but just through photos, they both landed to Incheon airport together which brought mire confirmation on their relationship.

 

Then a week after, they granted a TV talk show interview. 

"Are you nervous?" Squeezing his hand on Chae's.

"Not really, I just don't know how to explain it to people".

Jiyong gave Chae a peck on her cheek.

"We'll just say as how it really went, I love you".

 

The show started and they were introduced. Chae was wearing a salmon pink jumpsuit while Jiyong was wearing a white pull over matched with black pants and blazer.

 

"Omo! How can I start this interview when I'm too giddy to ask you. I'm a big SkyDragon fan, swear!" Said the host, Amber.

She was just answered by chuckled of the two.

"So I guess, I'll just start asking about the photo. Was it a confirmation about you two?"

Jiyong looked on Chaerin's eyes, and he was smiling. He was like asking for permission. 

"YES!" Jiyong confirmed. And the audience freaked out.

"OMO!!! My fave OTP is for real!"

"So what urged you to confirm it through it?"

"Well, since the day we were together, I was really open on telling the whole world. It was Chae who wasn't on for it. So I guess she should be the one to explain about it".

"I don't know where to start". Said Chae 

"All ears are on you! We're too excited to hear the details".

"Ok, so when we went to London for my bestfriend's wedding. There wasn't a plan on telling it. It was just like the same with all thise secret trips I had with him. The plan was just to attend the wedding."

"Ohhh. So there were really secret trips you had together. I'll ask the details about it after" 

"Yeah hahaha on the reception I was baffled when Dara told me that it was ok to leave early while on the reception since as per her Jiyong need to sleep early for his flight back to China the morning after. Little did I know, the two were coniving on something"

 

Flashback....

Jiyong and Chae arrived on their hotel in London at ten in the evening. Jiyong took shower first while Chae was removing her make up. After the two have freshen up and ready to sleep. Chae kissed Jiyong then gave him a pout.

"What's with the pout? You look cute tho"

"I'm sad that you have to leave so soon. We could've gone to Paris together".

"I know, but I have work to finish there". He then gave Chae a kissed then slept.

 

Hours after then the clock ticked twelve.

"Babe... babe". Jiyong was trying to wake Chae up then kissing her all over her face.

"Hmmm is it four in the morning already? I'm still sleepy".

Jiyong just smiled looking at her girlfriend mouthing words while eyes still closed. He kissed Chae and whispered, "Happy 2nd anniversary, Babe".

With it Chae opened her eyes. And she was greeted with a sight of a smiling y topless Jiyong holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Awwwe. You are the sweetest boyfriend ever!".

"And I have a present for you"

"I have one too that I planned on giving you before you leave".

"You do? Well I guess you'd be more happy and surprised with my gift".

Jiyong handed Chae an envelope. She opened it and was beyond surprised with what's on it.

 

"Happy?" Asked a smiling Jiyong.

"OH MY GOD! I can't believe it! You tricked me!.

"I didn't. I was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter