Contract Signing

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNTM

After the show ended, all models including Chaerin went back to the house. But this time, Chaerin's just there to pack her things up. She was busy stuffing her luggage with all the clothes, accessories, etc. from her locker while tears was streaming down her face. Then Jessica came in, saw Chaerin with her bucket of tears. Jessica was silent at first and just stood there for a while for she doesn't know how to console her friend, she knew it better that anything uttered tonight will be of no use to the pain she felt inside. She decided to sit around the corner of the bed next to Chaerin and hugged her, no words, just a hug for friend who needs comfort in times like this.

"Done!" Said Chaerin after she was finished packing her stuff. Jessica gave her a lovely smile. She can tell it to herself that her hug and smile somewhat uplifts her then she realized, she haven't even gotten to congratulate Jessica for making it to the last two.

"Unnie mianhe!". She pouted and throws a hug to Jessica.

"Waeo???" Jessica seemed confused with Chaerin.

"I was such a cry baby that I even forgot to congratulate you. I'm so happy for you, unnie!".

"I understand Chae, you don't have to explain anything. And thank you".

"I never thought I'd be saying this, but just like the other two said, bring home the bacon for us". And both girls laughed.

"Jessica Jung will do her very best to win the title for herself, her sister and bestfriends." Jessica playfully exclaimed to that promise and it made Chaerin a little better. She never thought someone would do anything for her. She can really tell it to herself that this competition had made herself and life better. So for that, she thinks she already have won too.

Chaerin headed out of the house to wait for the van that would pick her up. She was confused when instead of a van a white Range Rover came and stopped to the very spot where she's been standing. Front seat window rolled down showing a playful smile from no other than Park Bom, while Tiffany waved her hand from the front seat.

"Omo! You're here to pick me up?!" 

"Yes, Rinnie! Hurry and get in so we can start our journey to moving on!". Bom exclaimed that made the other two girls chuckled.

 

Life outside KNTM

"Does the management knows you two are picking me up?'

"Oh yes! Tiffany was the one who picked me up to the night I got eliminated".

"When I knew that Bom got eliminated, I asked the managwment on the last minute if it's okay that I'd be the one to pick her up, no lots of blah blah blah they just said yes right away".

"Tiffany haven't moved on from getting eliminated at that time yet, so when we got into the same boat, she decided she could have me as company to moving on 101, and now you're part of it too". 

"So first on the list, food trip!"

The three girls headed out to a restaurant to have dinner since Chae haven't eaten any from the KNTM house and the other two was always hungry, telling themselves it's the greatest cure of all. They picked out a korean barbecue restaurant out of the three options they had. Since it was Chae's elimination night, they decided to go for the restaurant that she wanted. Jessica was seated beside Chae while Bom across. They were busy eating, chatting and laughing when Bom remembered something.

"Tiffany!"

"Yah!?"

"Tell it to Chaerin now!"

"Tell what?!" 

"Oh that!" Tiffany remembered.

"Remember when we were still the competition and you called Tiffany?" Chae nodded making Bom continue. "Tiffany told you she has some good news for you but she can't tell it to you at that moment".

"Oh yeah, I remember!" Now Chae faces Tiffany waiting for her to get the story up.

"When I got eliminated, of course I was back to the usual. TVs and social media. The first thing I check was my twitter account and was shocked to find thousands of mentions. So I checked all the mention twas mostly from fans, not just mine but all four of us. Especially you, you're like the most popular model in the KNTM house. So I kept scrolling and one mention caught my attention". Tiffany stopped, looked at Bom then grinned.

"Then?!" Chaerin can't contain her curiosity anymore especially now that the other two are having weird gestures.

"The mention was - I can't wait for all four of you to have a get together and for Chaerin to meet Jiyong- so I got curious on why they're excited for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter