LDR

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TVC shoot

you

 

Chaerin's inside the tent intended for her on the TVC shoot. She changed her commercial outfits to her regular white shirt paired with ripped jeans and a black loafer. She top it off with a trench coat to keep her warm.

After changing, Chae had been taking her phone out of the bag then looks at it for a few seconds, shoves it back to her bag then takes it out again. She'd been doing it for a couple of times that her make-up artist asked what's wrong with her. Then she realized that she's been uneasy since Jiyong told her about the kiss thing. She was staring blankly, looks out of her mind when someone snapped her back to reality.

"hey, can I come in?". She was taken a back before replying. The voice where it comes from is the sole reason she's been acting up so strange.

She gathered and calmed herself, tried hard not to look as more uncomfortable than the kissing scene.

"A-ah. Ok. You can". She cursed herself for stuttering. 

Jiyong walked in with all beamed face and Chae felt like her heart skipped a beat.

"Uhmm I was wondering, if we could have breakfast? Somewhere else?".

"Yes, she's going". before she could reply her make up artist and manager answered for her. She gave them a questioning look.

"You surely need some breakfast" her make up artist said. smiling at her.

"Plus it'll help your endorsement for the product". Her manager added.

"How?".

"People's been raving about you two, then paparazzi comes, snaps a photo of you having breakfast all alone together, next big thing". Jiyong just chuckled with her manager's retort.

"Pretty scripted, eh?" Chae answered a bit annoyed.

"Well, not really. I asked you first before they conveyed on how this will turned out". Chae felt like there's a fit on her stomach. She honestly couldn't stand having Jiyong around, what more just them together, alone.

"Uhm. I think I have to pass". She really wanted to go. She's just too afraid on how more stupid acts she'll do once they're alone.

"Uhm. Ok. Maybe next time". Jiyong looks disappointed. He surely wanted to spend atleast his last day in Korea with Chaerin before leaving the next day to Japan.

"It'll take time for that next time. Chae, Jiyong's leaving for Japan tomorrow, he'll have two to three weeks there before going back. So you better go with him Chae". Her manager insisted. Which made Jiyong feel so delighted.

"Okay". And she tried to managed a genuine smile.

 

They just walked from Namsan tower off to the cafe. Jiyong insisted a walk is good in the morning and since the cafe is just a few blocks away.

 

Café

 

It's  a two-storey cafe, with overall glass sides. Upon entering we were greeted by someone with the name, Xin, who owns the cafe and happens to be Jiyong's friend. Xin set the second floor just for the two of us.

Chae ordered french toast topped with strawberries and blueberries paired with a cup of peppermint tea. While Jiyong ordered an american breakfast meal.

It was like three minutes of awkward silence. Both were too busy how to break it and try to be casual. Gladly Jiyong started the conversation to end it.

"Is it okay if I post this snap?". Jiyong showed Chae a snap of her sipping coffee.

"I didn't noticed you took it. Sneaky!". Chae started to get at ease.

"Because you were too busy with your coffee that you didn't even hear me when I told you something".

"Eh? What?".

"See, I told you you weren't really listening to me the whole time"

"I was! Maybe, only that part". 

"Defensive! But no worries. I don't mind".

 

"Uhmm there's something I wanted to ask". Jiyong asked with curiosity.

"What is it?".

"Do you have.. uhmm. A boyfriend?".

Chae was shocked with Jiyong's question that even if she clearly knows the answer is no but she was having some second thoughts on what to answer.

"Mianhe for asking".

"Oh no no. I-its ok. Actually, I don't have.. one".

"Oh good!"

"Good what?"

"Their bacon here is really good".

"Oh!'.

Another awkward silence went on. Chae pretended to be busy with her phone when she's actually just typing nonesense and sending it to herself, to get that message beep. But this was quick as Jiyong tried to asked another thing from Chae again.

"Uhmm. Chae?".

"Yes?" 

"Would you mind if... if... I'll.. uhmm ask for your number? I mean, like I still could talk to you thru Line, maybe?".

"Uhmm ok".

"Its because" Jiyong took a pause before resuming to his statement "I really wanted to know you more. You know, like messaging when we aren't together, keeping in touch whenever, wherever. Then, go on dates?"

Chaerin was just speechless. She knows for sure that Jiyong was clearly stating he wanted to court Chae.

"Isn't it too early to start dating?".

"Well, judging with the days which is four. Maybe, yes. But a kiss more than ten times in just a few hours, I'd say no." Jiyong smirked with his uttered phrase.

Chae was just speechless all over again and flustered to add on to it. She couldn't believe how much he fanboys this guy infront of him before, who now wants to date her. What are the odds, she said to herself.

 

News

Just as they both went home on their apartments and opened the TV. A news came out with a picture of them together. The picture shows Jiyong holding Chae's hands and walking a few steps ahead of her while Chaerin's other hand was busy with her phone. Just as what they expected would come out, rumoured spread of them already been dating. 

Just as the news ended, Chae was bombarded with messages from Bom, Tiffany and Jessica. She explained a little but said it would be better if they'll talk it over when they're back.

 

Apartment

Chae actually decided to go with what Jiyong proposed. Texting, dating, getting along stage that will eventually may turn into something more appropriate for two people sharing a mutual understanding and affection.

Jiyong left this morning. They'd been sending messages even before Jiyong was still at Incheon airport.

- touchdown Tokyo!-

- nice! I'd really like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter