Bracelet

You Are My Sunrise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Japan 

 

Last day of shooting in Japan just packed up. They still have the whole day to stay and have the chance to roam in the streets of Japan since their flight is still on the next day. But since last night's event, Jiyong couldn't keep himself stay in Japan. He's been itching to go home to Korea.

"Noona, can you try to book me the soonest flight back to Korea". Addressing to his assistant.

"Waeo?"

"I just wanna be home so bad".

"Don't you wanna stay just for this day, our flight will be tomorrow morning anyways. And you always love staying a frw more day here after evrry shoot".

"I badly need to go home, pleeeeeease". Giving his assistant an aegyo with a pout look.

"Fine! I'll try. But if there isn't stop bugging me, ok?

"Arasso". 

 

His assistant checked a few flights but all are fully booked. With Jiyong's persistent persuasion, they've checked all airline flights back to Korea but only found one. Flight schedule is at 10pm and arrivrs at 11:55pm on Korea. 

Jiyong wanted an earlier flight than it but couldn't get one. The production's private plane isn't available til the next day which was their supposed flight back home.

"Eight friggin' hours? I have to wait that long?"

"Why don't you sleep first, it'll lessen the time waiting"

"I can't sleep, noona"

"Is there something bothering you?"

"Nah. I'm... I dunno.. ok, I'll just sleep".

 

Jiyong tried to go to sleep but everytime he closes his eyes he can picture out Soo Hyuk kissing Chaerin. He hated the miles apart from Chae. It bothers him most that Chae hasn't replied to his messages and answered his calls.

Jiyong tried to call Chae again and this time was answered.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Finally!"

"Waeo? I just woke up"

"I just missed you!"

"Well, you'll see me tomorrow"

"I can't wait for tomorrow, I want now. If only I could be there in a heartbeat, I will"

"Whatever"

"I mean it! Even not seeing you for days seems forever, how much more, weeks???"

"I kind of missed you too"

"Just kind of?!?!?"

"Yeah" Chae chuckled.

"You aren't missing me much because of Soo Hyuk".

Chae laughed

"Why in the world is Soo Hyuk now in the picture?"

"He kissed you last night. He was able to kiss you for real not just on a shhot, like me"

"I didn't want that kiss in the first place, are you jealous Mr. Kwon Jiyong?"

"I IN' AM! sorry, didn't mean to shout. Just got carried away"

"I think if you're here I could see how adorable you'd look being jealous".

"Wait for me please, I'd be there soonest".

"Arrasso oppa, gotto go. Need to grab some food"

"Say oppa one more time please before hanging up"

Tooooot

"Aisssht!"

 

Few more hours passed by and finally Jiyong was able to take a nap without the haunting scene on his mind of Soo Hyuk kissing Chae. Two hours before the flight, his assistant woke him up that it's time to go to the airport. 

 

 

Korea

 

Plane landed at exactly 11:55pm in Korea. Jiyong was such in a hurry that he didn't wait for his luggage and just left. He just gave his assistant a call and told her to get his luggage for him then send it to his home.

Jiyong went straight headed to Chae's appartment, did a couple of drop offs to get something for her. He finally arrived and was too excited to see Chae.

He pushed the doorbell a few times til he heard someone's approaching to the door. When the door opened Chae saw a man's figure with his face covered by a bunch of pink peonies. 

"Jiyong oppa?" Jiyong didn't answer but lowered the flowers and gave Chae a big grin.

Chae wasn't able to keep her feelings and just gave Jiyong a big hug. He let Jiyong in to her apartment and prepared a hot beverage for him.

"Nice place"

"It's actually Bom's"

"With all your projects, you'll pretty much have yours sooner"

"I wish so, more photoshoots, runways and endorsements!"

"Chae?"

"Yes?"

"You know how much I like you right?"

"No, I don't" Chae chuckled

"Well, let me tell you that I really really really like you. And.. and.." Jiyong slid his hands into his pocket and grabbed something. It was a tiffany bracelet. Jiyong opened the lock and gestured as if asking for permission from Chae to put it on her. "Will you officially be my girlfriend".

Chaerin was shocked then reached her wrist out to Jiyong giving him a signal that he can put it on. And it's a yes.

"So, it's a yes?" Chae nodded.

Jiyong gave Chae a soft kiss then hugged her tight.

"You make me so happy"

 

Jiyong decided to order for pizza to celebrate the night and Chae grabbed one of the red wine they have. 

"I'm excited to answer interviews now if they'll ask if we're really together"

"You're not gonna answer it"

"Why?"

"I wanted to just keep it first between us and a few closest friends, please?"

"But I wanted to shout to everyone that you're my girlfriend"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter