The Mission.

Red Line Over You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1. Red Line Over You. 

 

Chap1.      "Anirago! Anirago! Anirago!~"   I Miss You So Bad by iKON fills the air since Bom's phone is ringing loudly.    "Urghh just what again could it be? Someone is trying to enjoy banana milkshake here," She groans and picks up her phone.   It's just about one week ago when she was in her critical battle with one of the criminal. And now she's on her vacation for her success. But it isn't that kind of vacation when they keep calling her.       Flashback.      'Urghh,' Bom couldn't help but felt disgusted by the man that was in front of her. He with his flirty smile, bald headed and his shirt button looks like it's gonna explode.    "I just can't wait to have you," The old man said and reached for Bom's hands. Luckily she still managed to hold her vomit.    "Of course my dear, but you know. I don't do before marriage," Bom softly said before gently pulled out her hands.    "I know, I know. That's why I bought you this," He then took out something from his pocket and it turned out to be a small love box.    ',' Bom said in her head.    "Isn't it beautiful? It's limited edition, I bought it special for you. Try it," He then pulled out the ring and hand it to Bom. Bom gulped before she took it and put it on her finger.   It was kinda loose for her since its size is rather big than her finger. 'What did he think? Am I a fatass. What a sick bastard. It's obvious that he suddenly proposed me because he wanted to me. He didn't even had time to ask for my size and blindly chose it. Does marriage is a joke to him?!' Bom could only said those in her head since her mission is still on going.   "Does it fits perfectly?" He asked, not even bothered to look at it. Since his eyes were scanning Bom's body. Well she was wearing a booster bra with a mini skirt and her hair red. She knew it looked like a , but it's this stupid old man preference. She had to wear and be like he wanted, in attempt to seduce him.   'Fit my !' Bom replied in her head. But she just said yes. Since this mission was gonna end. Then suddenly Bom put on a sad face for her last act.      "But.. I'm not good for you. I'm bad. I'm a bad person!" Bom said to him while her eyes started to get watery.    "Why? What did you do? I guess it wouldn't be worse than mine," He tried to hold her hands again, but Bom just let him be. To make him more sympathetic.    "I-I almost kill a person. I hit him with my car and I just go. I'm bad! I'm bad! You're too nice for me!" Bom yanked her hands and covered her face with it. She admit that she almost throw up when she said he's nice.    "Shh baby, don't worry. I'm not that good too. Let me tell you, I killed lots of people. But, what can I do? They were getting on my way. And I just don't like it. The vice president of my company, I killed him. Since he knew what I'm doing. My secretary, I killed her too. Since she's too noisy about my stuffs. So, isn't that we're on the same boat? We are fated to be!" He then quickly got up and wanted to hug her.   But Bom pushed him hard, that he fell back on his chair.    "Why?!" He was kinda shocked with the sudden pushing.    "Well, we're not. How come I would be the same with a filthy bastard like you," Bom said to him and a smirk crept on her face.    "W-what?! Why suddenly you're acting like this? You know that I love you right?" His face was confused.    "I don't have anything more to say. Thanks for you cooperation old man. You're under arrest," She pulled out her red wig and let out her black hair fell.    "What the ?! You're such a !" He then called his security and asked them to catch her when he finally got the idea about what was going on. Bom looked behind her to find her people. But none. Then she looked at the clock only to find it was 9.50. 10 more minutes before they arrive. 'Damn I'm too fast!' She cursed before dodged from one of the guard.   Then she kicked his gut before stepped on his stomach. She looked around and found there were 5 of them. One of them tried to caught her hands but she pulled his hands instead and flipped his body on the table nearby. 'Two down, three more to go.' She waited for them to attack when one of them threw his body to her. But she turned her body around and let him laid flat on the floor. Bom quickly jumped on his body with her heels on and 'crackkk' sounds can be heard before he screamed. The other two pulled out their guns and aimed it to her. Bom slowly stay still and looked at the clock behind them again. 3 more minutes.   "Easy there, I'm not going to hurt anyone," She said in persuading tone before the old man again cut her words.   Luckily the restaurant was empty since this rich bastard rented it for himself. Even the workers were not allowed to step out of their places. But she guessed they were ting their pants already.      "Shut up! Catch her, I want her alive. This need a lesson, on bed." The oldman said before he his lips.    "Yucks! That's gross uncle, stay in your lane please." Bom rolled her eyes before she heard a crash from the front door of the restaurant. She sighed in relief when it were her mates.   "Put your gun down before I shoot this old man!" Bom spy mate Sandara said while her gun aimed at the back of the old man head. But they were hesitated to do it.    "Dara! Thank god you're finally here!" Bom said with her dramatic tone.   "Mianhe Bom-ah! I got lost. By the way we'll continue later, still got to settle this piece of in front me," Dara replied before she looked back at the old man. "Yah! I said put it down before I shoot!" She moved the gun closer to the old man's head when suddenly the old man yelled.    "Put it down! Just listen to her!" His face was pale and his body were trembling. The two guards then put their guns down before they put their hands on their heads. Then Bom's other mates arrested them.    "Thank you Sandara-ssi," Bom bowed like the disney princess always did before they started dancing with their prince. She then walked to the old man again before she spat on his face. "Again, Lee Moon Shik, you're under arrest for killing and others crimes," She pulled out a mini recorder attached to her clothe and threw it to him. But before leaving, Bom kicked his belly. Sandara did the thumbs up before handcuffing him and wait for the police to come.   Since they're not working for the police but YG & Co. Which is an investigating company that even sometimes partnered with the police. But their relationship is hidden since this company is a private company. Only ones that really know about crime world knows this company.       End of flashbacks.     

 

Bom finally arrives in front of her workplace, YG & CO. It looks ordinary from outside, like other big company. But no one knows that it's actually an investigation company- except who works for it. She drives to the back entrance and takes out her ID to be scanned. She then continue driving and parks at her own customized parking space. She casually walks out from her car with her shades on and go to the elevator. She can see other staffs are looking at her while whisperin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter