The Choices.

Red Line Over You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

13. Red Line Over You.

 

"Hyung!" 

 

The rest of the members rush in after they heard yelling and crashing sound from the inside of the meeting room.

 

"Argh!!!!!"

 

After Deukkie kicked the door, they see TOP is furiously yelling and kicking the furniture. It takes not a long time for Deukkie to run towards him and holds him back.

 

"Hyung, calm down!" He tries as hard as he can to stop TOP from hurting himself. The rest of the members turn their faces away from the scene, not having the heart to see TOP in this state, again. It really hurts them to see TOP having his hard time. It's been years. He's different, now.

 

After some few moment, TOP finally cals down. His breathing slowly getting even. The room is still silent. Only their breathing can be heard. When TOP finally calm enough to speak, he lift his head and look at the rest of the members.

 

"Let's get back to work. If that's what he wants, then we give what he wants," TOP says through gritted teeth.

 

"What? Hyung!" Donny is the one to protest with the idea. 

 

"Yeah, what's up actually Tabi-ah? Isn't that we agreed to talk to him about this and leave this?" Kush asks, in confusion just like the rest of them.

 

TOP takes a long breath before he looks at them again. He wanted to be strict with his orders, but they are all his brothers anyway. The one who stay when he was in his lowest pont, the one who cherish him everytime. Not only his business partner. So, who is he to just neglect them and do as he want. They deserve to know, they deserve to speak their mind to him too. He can't just leave them clueless like idiots.

 

"I know.." He closes his eyes for a moment before continues, "..but that seems like can't be happening now. He's determined with this. And I can't just barge in and say I want to stop. After this long time. Not simply like that.." TOP turns his face away from them. He's embrassed with them, because this is his problem. But he keeps on dragging them along. And he's too weak to even say no the man.

 

All of them release a deep breath. They know things are getting worse. Yet they still do nothing to stop it. "So, what's the plan now?" Teddy asks after being silent.

The other pairs of eyes all now are focused towards TOP, waiting for his explanation.

 

 

"WHAT??!!!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter