SeungDae's Reaction.

Red Line Over You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12. Red Line Over You.

 

Now, present.

 

 

"Kyahh!!!" 

 

Loud screams echoe through the entire house. In my reflex, my hands quickly find its way to cover both of my ears. "Oh god.." I roll my eyes at them. Infront of me, the SeungDae annoying couple are clasping their hands and react like VIP seeing Bigbang with no shirts..

 

"He! Freaking! Kissed! You!!" Seungri'seyes glint as he speaks his words.

"And you! Freaking! Kissed! Him back!!" Daesung continues Seungri drama, and I didn't expect that.

 

"Urm-well, well that was- was.." Shoot, I couldn't find my words. Damn, do they even have to ask about that sensitive part?!

 

"Duhh, just admit it Bom-ssi. That kiss scene must be playing on your mind right?~" Seungri looks at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"Uh shut up! Now it's your turn to tell me why you guys are here," I quickly change the topic to them, trying to escape. Since I've spilled A LOT.

 

"No-"

"Yeah right! Luckily you remind us about that. If not I don't know what else this Panda wil ramble," Dae snaps his fingers, interrupting Seungri's protest. He receives a glare from him.

"What? I'm just wanna get to work," Dae ignores the deadly glare and quickly explains why they're at my house in the first place.

 

 

"So hyung, what's up?" Dongwook asks casually about what's the deal that Minho is so eager to meet and tell him.

 

"We've already started it. So far, it's good." Minho sips his drink after telling Dongwook.

 

Dongwook puts down his fork and spoon before looking at his hyung. "You mean, they've already started their work?" He waits for Minho to elaborate more.

 

"I've sent it to them. They already have somebody or some people, I don't know how many, to work on it."

 

"You think, it would go as we think it will? No harm?" Dongwook's voice is so slow that he's now staring outside the window. So many things on his mind. Distracted.

 

"Yeah, just like we told." Minho looks at Dongwook back and smiles. Dongwook replies his smile and slowly picks up his utensil to continue eating. He's hoping that everything would turn out well.. and he's hoping that god is willing to grant his pray.

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter