Plan Decided.

Red Line Over You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

15. Red Line Over You.

 

 

"Er, hello miss?" Park Bom slowly approach the reception desk.

 

"Yes? May I help you?" A lady with pink shirt in white blazer greets Bom with a smile.

 

"I'm here for an interview for the job."

 

"What position did you apply?"

 

"Err, wait a minute." Bom opens the envelope to find out what exactly the post that they assigned her.

 

'Holy mother!'  Bom gasps upon seeing the post she's assigned to. It's the secretary for Dong Youngbae! One of the biggest shareholder in Choi's Company.

 

The recepnionist gives Bom a weird look. How come somebody doesn't know what kind of job she has applied for?

 

"It's all in here." Bom just give her the envelope. The receptionist takes it and opens it. She nods for a moment before reaching out for office phone. "Wait a minute." After a moment with the phone, she returns the envelope to Bom. "Our bosses are already waiting. Just take the elevator to the sixth floor and turn left until you see another reception desk." 

 

Bom nods and says thank you before walking to the elevator. She presses the button and gets inside when the elevator arrives. She follows the instruction and finally see the reception desk. She approaches it like before and gives them the same envelope. The worker politely asks her to wait before being called. Bom excuses herself to the toilet to fix herself.

 

"Fighting Bom you can do this!" She cheers for herself and fixes her cloth and makeup. After finish applying her lipstick, she walks out to where she is supposed to wait. She hums a song to reduce her nervous when she suddenly stops her track and hides herself.

 

'Am I dreaming?'  Bom asks herself and pinches her cheek before peeking her head to the same direction. No she is not dreaming. And she hides herself until the ones she see walks pass her with several man. She slowly walks to her place and wondering what the person she just saw doing in here.

 

"Miss? Hello miss?" The worker waves her hand infont of Bom's face to get her attention.

 

"Ah yes?" 

 

"Our bosses are ready inside. You can enter now." 

 

"Ah yes yes. Thanks!" Bom quickly gets her things and rushes inside the room. She shakes her head to forget about that person first and focus on what she is going to face now.

 

 

 

 

"Yah hyung. I heard you're going to get yourself a new secretary?" Deukkie asks his hyung and extend his hand to the sofa handrest. 

 

"Oh so you heard? Yeah, I hope this one is better."

 

"Don't be ridiculous. What happened to the previous one?" 

 

"She left." Taeyang replies, uninterested.

 

"Aigoo hyung-ah. You shouldn't be too harsh with your staffs."

 

"I'm not harsh. I just need a person that can work well. Not messing around."

 

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say. So are you going to be around in the interview?" Deukkie asks Taeyang. Changing the topic. Since he knows Taeyang too well.

 

"Well, if the interview is interesting enough." Taeyang smirks.

 

 

 

 

"Call her in," One of the interviewer says.

 

"Alright sir. She's here."

 

Not long after that, a girl with white cloth walks in.

 

 

She takes a sit infront of two men. But one of the seat is empty. She nervously gulps.

 

"So, Miss Bom. Can you tell a little bit about yourself?" One of the men with purple tie starts the interview with a question.

 

Bom smiles softly before answering, "I'm from Seoul. I graduated from Cambridge and Seoul University. I have several awards while studying in those universities." Bom rest her hands on her lap, this is easy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter