Pass

Truth or Dare

 

The last time Nayeon felt like she couldn’t move an inch and her mind goes completely blank or simply as close to being paralyzed is when she found out she will be competing against their Oh My Girl sunbaenim on ISAC. The same feeling she felt when they were going to compete against Taeyeon on music shows. What she’s feeling right now is no exception.

Not to mention it is because of the short-haired girl whom she’s literally facing right now. Her face and Jeongyeon’s face is so close that she could already feel the latter’s breathing. She, on the other hand somewhat stopped breathing. It was like she could still hear her own breathing one second and then just like that it was gone.

Everything is so silent. But her stupid heart keeps beating so hard to the point it’s making her crazy. She couldn’t even focus her vision because all she sees is the dark brown orbs taunting her. They were glowing and then suddenly it’s the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

Jeongyeon is getting closer and closer. She couldn’t think of anything so she break out of her trance and embraced the darkness as she closed her eyes. And then she heard the girl in front of her whisper something in a low voice.

“Pass.”

Nayeon thought she heard it wrong. What does she mean by that? She got confused for a second and then suddenly a bell ring in her head. Pabo-ya. She wanted to smack her head hard on the concrete wall.

A loud snicker filled the silence. Nayeon felt like she doesn’t want to open her eyes ever again. She never felt humiliated in her entire life until now. She couldn’t think of any way to get out of this humiliating mess but one particular person had her mind screaming. Yoo Jeongyeon.

How dare that mushroom head pass her the dare? She didn’t know why but Jeongyeon likes to a lot. Maybe it’s because they knew each other since trainee days. But then there’s also Jihyo whom Jeongyeon spent training long before her. She never understood why the short-haired girl always give her a hard time. For all I know this ostrich has a thing for me, she thought absentmindedly.

It’s so obvious anyway, among the three of them Nayeon and Jeongyeon are the closest. Jihyo was always the third wheel, the baby, their little sister. 

Nayeon finally opened her eyes and braced herself for what feels like the final judgement of her life. The members are all surprisingly quiet, well except for the mushroom head.

Okay fine, if this is the game she wanna play then I’m not willing to lose, she thought to herself. Kiss one member huh? The bunny get up and faced three particular person in front. She suddenly got an idea and turned to her left. She smirked, it’s her turn now.

 

Nayeon leaned in and sealed the ostrich’s lips with a kiss.

 

Everyone gasped. She may have been too. She didn’t know because she’s too preoccupied at the moment. She couldn’t think of anything else but the warmth of Jeongyeon’s lips tightly pressed on her own. Seconds must have passed until she finally broke the trance and stumbled back. Her eyes must have been playing with her but when her eyes met the tall girl’s she saw comfort in them, almost welcoming, almost giving in.

Nayeon immediately went back to her seat and avoided the members’ gaze luring at her especially the dark brown orbs watching her. She isn’t supposed to kiss her. She was supposed to and just kiss Tzuyu instead. But what the hell happened? It’s like someone’s totally in control of her body, someone who knew what she likes best, someone who knew her more than anyone else even herself.

 

“YA IM NAYEON!”

 

The bunny girl stirred awake from her daydream.

“Why are you spacing out in the middle of the game?!” The group’s human mic scolded her.

Nayeon got confused at first then thoughts came rushing back in her head. She started to piece everything together and it was like something clicked in her head as she automatically felt her face heat up.

“W-where are we again?” she stuttered.

Jihyo shook her head and said, “Jeongyeon passed you the dare.”

She could feel the mushroom head’s gaze on her but she couldn’t even dare face her, let alone look her in the eyes. She gulped. What the hell is she thinking?

Nayeon finally got up and without hesitation, approached their precious maknae. She leaned in and brushed her lips at Tzuyu’s cheeks.

“Ya, Tzuyu is an obvious answer anyway,” Sana shrugged.

No one protested. Everyone likes Tzuyu, nothing surprising about that. Tzuyu may be savage at times but she’s a really sweet and caring child. To her unnies, she’s the baby of the group who they vowed to protect to matter what. That’s why Nayeon thought picking her is safe. No one would question her and more importantly she couldn’t afford to screw up big time.

Jihyo urged them to continue the game and respin the bottle again. This time as the group tried to pinpoint who’s fate will soon be doomed, Nayeon was left prying with only one thought never leaving her mind,

 

She just imagined kissing Yoo Jeongyeon.

 


A/N: I'm back!! Wow I can't believe it's been almost four months since I last updated this fic and I'm really sorry. This has been in my draft for so long and I decided to post this short update even supposedly this should have been much longer. Anyway I'll try to update as soon as I can and thank you so much for reading :)