My Partner, the Friendly Nerd/Playboy

I Fell in Love With a Nerd

A/N:  A chapter for the Kisung/Hyokwang shippers because i promised and because the kisung shippers are complaining. heheh, ish okie(: i promised, so yeah~

 

No One's POV

After waiting for several more minutes, a girl with two ponytails protruding from the left and right side of her head hesitantly walked out from the school's front door.  The girl cautiously exited the front doors and descended the couple steps of stairs onto the sidewalk.  

"Hyosung-ssi!"  A cheerful male called.  Hyosung turned her head to the direction from which the voice came and she saw Kikwang waiting for her.  She hurriedly walked over to the handsome teenager waiting beside a tree.  

Hyosung gave Kikwang a shy smile.  "Annyounghaseyo, Kikwang-ssi," Hyosung said, her eyes glancing up at his face.

"Hey there Hyosung-ssi.  You don't have to be so formal, ya know?"  Kikwang laughed.  "You can just call me Kikwang, or even 'oppa' if you like," Kikwang winked.

Hyosung coughed awkwardly, disregarding Kikwang's minor attempt to flirt with her.  "You can do the same," Hyosung smirked.  "So, were you and this beautiful tree waiting for me for a long time?"  Hyosung joked.

Kikwang chuckled.  "No, I've been only waiting here for a short while," he spoke with a smile.  

"Only you?  Why are you acting so conceited Kikwang?"  She teased, emphasizing his name.  "What about the tree?"

Kikwang grinned.  "Oh, this tree?"  He patted the tree's dark brown bark.  "He's doing just fine.  In fact, he wants me to let you know that you're a really pretty girl, Hyosung."  

Hyosung raised an eyebrow.  "Oh really?  Well he should know that I'm already with a guy," she joked.

"Yup," Kikwang replied.  "I already told him you're with me."

Hyosung's jaw dropped.  "Wow!  Who said I was with you. huh?!"  She huffed.  "I'll tell my boyfriend to beat you up!"

Kikwang's eyes widened and he cleared his throat.  "Oh, whoops.  I didn't you were, uh, with someone."  He apologized awkwardly.  

A playful smile appeared on Hyosung's face.  "I'm only joking; I don't actually have a boyfriend!  But it's still rude to assume that I don't..."

With a cute pout on his face, Kikwang spoke.  "Does this mean I have a chance, Hyosung?~"

Hyosung rolled her eyes.  She was beginning to to bore of this playful banter.  She had tried to act friendly to Kikwang but he just kept flirting with her.  Well, it's not like he's serious, she shrugged on the inside.  His trying to flirt with me is actually becoming quite annoying.  Jeez, can't a playboy just not play sometimes?

 Hyosung had heard of girls saying that they had gone out with Kikwang to find out that he was a really amazing playboy.  Although she doubted the truth of it, she'd also heard a rumor that Kikwang had been able to seduce a teacher once.  But nonetheless, many girls at their school told other females about how Kikwang was a majoy playboy.  However, girls still went out with him, even if they had been informed of this cute boy's old habits.  Apparently, if one looked deep into his tiny, chinky eyes, "one would notice the eyes of heaven."  Plus, his winks were really cute to girls, and his confidence and cockiness was appealing to young females.  

"Let's go do our project, Kikwang.  Where are we going to go?" 

Kikwang looked up into the sky as if the the answers were up there.  "We could go to my house, or the library," he suggested.  

"Are your parents home?"  

"Nope," he smirked devilishly, as if thinking of something other than schoolwork.

Hyosung cringed slightly.  "Let's go to my house."  

"Okay," Kikwang nodded.

"Follow me!~"  Hyosung called out.  She began walking down the sidewalk with Kikwang behind her.

Instead of following from behind, Kikwang jogged up next to Hyosung who was perfectly satisfied with the previous silence.  

"So Hyosung," Kikwang spoke up, trying to break the silence.  "I'm single right nowbut I want to get a girlfriend~  Can you help me, Hyosunggie?~"

Hyosung stopped walking and scowled.  "I know I said you don't have to be really formal when speaking with me, but I never said to pretend that we're extremely close.  Don't try to be any more than just a friend," she warned.

Kikwang stopped with Hyosung.  "Okay.  Jwesonghamnida, Hyosung-ssi," Kikwang gave a 90 degree bow.   

Hyosung's eyes softened a little.  "I didn't mean that you had to start acting all formal again..."  Hyosung mumbled.  "Just address me as a regular friend: not  someone you know very well."

Kikwang nodded.  "Okay.  I understand, Hyosung.  Anyways, we should get going now.  Do you live nearby?"

Hyosung jaw dropped slightly.  "Oh, uh, no, not really...  We actually have to take a bus there..."

Kikwang laughed awkwardly.  "Oh!  Then, uh, why don't we go to my house?"  Kikwang offered.  "I live right by here."

"Oh," Hyosung's eyes lit up.  "That'd be nice!"

Kikwang laughed.  "Okay, it's this way.  Follow mee!~"  He yelled out, mimicking Hyosung from before.

Hyosung's eyes flared with anger.  "Hey, are you mocking me?!"  Hyosung shouted, and then punched Kikwang's shoulder. 

For the rest of the walk to Kikwang's house, the two chatted comfortably and ;learned many things about the other.  Kikwang found out that Hyosung had little friends, and the friends she had weren't very close to her.  He also found out that she was very smart and earned perfect scores in all her classes except for home economics.  She also enjoyed going to the library and reading books.  Her parents were college professors and they weren't very active in their only daughter's life.  Hyosung found out that Kikwang had a little brother named Lee Haekyung and that he liked girls with nice smiles, pretty faces, attractive bodies, and were fun to talk to.  He has had 13 relationships so far and had his first girlfriend 3 years ago.  His parents owned a small book store and they were a very happy family.  His parents also didn't know about his many relationships.  They've never met any one of his girlfriends and have no knowledge of him ever having one.  

Kikwang stopped in front of a shop.  "We're here," he announced.  

Hyosung examined the store window which advertised several books and some various volumes of manhwa.  "Uhmm...  Kikwang..."  She said hesitantly.  

Kikwang turned to smile at her.  "This is the shop that my parents own.  The house is in the back," he pointed to the shop and began walking inside.  

Hyosung followed behind him, walking at a slow, cautious pace.  Kikwang disappeared into the shop.  

"Kwangie!"  A loud, manly voice boomed.  "Welcome home!"  

Hyosung shyly walked through the door.  The shop was indeed small.  It was smaller than that of a library and seemed to be just a large room which displayed many novels.  Near a wooden counter stood Kikwang and a middle-aged korean man.  The man was a little taller than Kikwang and he had a full head of hair.  Looking at the two of them, Hyosung noticed a family resemblance.  

'Who's the girl?"  The man asked Kikwang with a smirk as he eyed Hyosung.

Kikwang laughed.  "Just a friend, appa.  We're working on a project together."  Kikwang motioned to Hyosung to come closer, and she obeyed.  "Hyosung, this is my dad.  Appa, this is Hyosung."

"A-Anyounghaseyo!"  Hyosung bowed.  

Kikwang's father smiled warmly.  "You're welcome anytime, Hyosung.  You're the first girl that Kikwang has brought home, so we hope to see more of you," he said, secretly suggesting that Kikwang and Hyosung gain a closer relationship.  

Hyosung blushed.  "Appa!"  Kikwang chided shyly.  "C'mon Hyosung, let's go to my room."

Kikwang continued walking to the back of the store, and Hyosung followed.  

"Keep that door open, Kwangie!"  His father called.  Hyosung's cheeks turned pink again, and they felt warm.  Aishh, so embarrassing.  I've never been to a guy's house before.  I didn't know his dad would embarrass me so much!~ 

Kikwang and Hyosung entered a hallway in which they crashed into a lady.  

"Oh!"  The lady cried in surprise.  "Kikwang, is this a friend?"  

"Umma," Kikwang regarded the woman.  "This is my friend Hyosung.  She's working with me on a project."  

"Anyounghaseyo!"  Hyosung bowed.  

"Oh!  Hello!  Feel free to come by anytime!"  She smiled.  She hurriedly walked to the shop front holding a large box.  

Kikwang sighed with his eyes closed, shaking his head, but smiling.  "C'mon, my room is this way."  He led the way into his bedroom.  

It was very simple.  There was a bed, a desk, and a laptop.  The wall was plastered with several photos, but other than that, it was quite empty.  

"Well," Kikwang said, sitting down on his bed.  "Let's get started."


A/N: hey there! i updated during my vacation:D well i hope you liked that kisung chapter(: next chapter will prolly be a mix of kisung and iuseob<3 yay~ comment and subscribe guys! i hope you enjoyed~