Chapter 2

I'm Sorry

 

Woohyun School

“Yah! Are you sure he hadn’t go home yet?” Yuri said. She was already tired of waiting for Woohyun.

They went to Woohyun’s school right after they finished school. Unfortunately, it took them a bit long because the bus going to Woohyun’s school came late.

“Just wait for him. Who knows he appears to be late today...” Tiffany said.

“We’ve been waiting for him quite long. We took 1 hour to come here.  Then, we waited for almost 30 minutes in front of his school. I don’t believe that he still hadn’t come out from school.” Yoona said.

“Taeyeon ah, look out for Woohyun.” Jessica said.

“I’ve been looking out for him for the past 30 minutes and there’s not even a sign of him.” Taeyeon said, she was getting frustrated.

“Seriously, he’ll get it if we don’t get to see him after travelling for so long!” Yoon said as she gritted her teeth.

“Yah, why don’t we just go to his house? Who knows he might went home already. Maybe he’s laying peacefully on his bed now.” Yuri suggested, pleading with her puppy eyes.

“Yah, pabo! Even Seohyun went to his house, they told her that he’s busy. He doesn’t even want to see his girlfriend, and you’re asking him to see us? Use your head to think , Kwon Yu Ri!” Jessica said, smacking Yuri’s head.

Just then…..

“He’s here.” Taeyeon said. The girls looked at the place where Taeyeon pointed and saw Woohyun coming out with a bunch of guys around him.

“Ooo… Cute guys… I like….” Sooyoung clapped her hands happily.

Jessica pinched her right arm, telling her not to act like that. Sooyoung gave her the it’s-hurt look.

They approached him and greeted him.

“Woohyun sshi…”

“Oh…. Jessica.. Tiffany….. What are you guys doing here?” Woohyun asked with his eyes wide.

“We need to talk.” Yuri said.

“Wow! Hottie hot hot…. Hot girls…” A boy standing beside Woohyun said. He was even making the give-me-your-phone-number hand movement to the girls.

“Sunggyu ah, stop that.”  Woohyun said.

“Guys, you go ahead first.” He added and his friends nodded and left.

 


 

 

Woohyun was feeling uncomfortable with the girls went to his school. He brought them to the nearest park to talk.

“So, Seohyun told you guys to come here?” Woohyun asked.

“No. We came here by our own.” Tiffany said.

“ I think you have to sort things out with Seohyun.” Yuri said.

“There’s nothing to solve.” Woohyun looked down.

“there is! The problem here is you not calling nor texting her! You’re making her life miserable.” Jessica yelled. She couldn’t stand the way Woohyun talked to them. He was talking to them as if seohyun was nothing to him.

“I was busy.” Woohyun said, staying calm even though he was yelled by Jessica.

“Busy? That doesn’t make sense. You’re not even busy just now. You came out leisurely with your friends.” Sooyoung said.

“You know what? I have many things to do. By the way, this is between me and Seohyun. So, stay out of this.” He stood up, getting ready to leave.

"huh? stay out of this! yah, nam woohyun! You're making me mad, you know!" Jessica yelled as she stood up, wanting to slap Woohyun, but the other girls restrained her from doing that.

“Even so, you should have at least send her a message. Do you have any idea how she’s acting right now? she’s like a person without a soul. I thought you promised to make her happy always. “ Hyoyeon said.

“Look, I’m sorry okay! Why are you girls attacking me like this? It’s not like I’ve broken up with her.” Woohyun yelled.

“That is the problem. You haven’t broken up with her, but she felt like there is nothing going on between the two of you.” Sunny yelled.

“I’m busy, do you get that? Tell her that I haven’t end things with her and tell her not to worry.” Woohyun said.

“So, why did you ignore her when she went to your house and called you!” Jessica yelled.

That time, Woohyun was strucked by Jessica’s question. He recalled everything. Seohyun went to his house to meet him, but he told the maid that he’s busy. Seohyun called her a lot of time, but he either ignore her calls or closed his phone.

He had his own reasons for doing that to Seohyun. He never meant to do that. it’s not like he had eyes on other girls or fed up of her. The reason was too big and burdensome for Seohyun to accept. He knew that if he tell her, she would never accept it.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled.

“it’s better if you let her go, rather than letting her having high hopes on you.” Sunny said.

 

“I’m really sorry…..” He mumbled and left. The girls were still calling for him but he ignored them. This isn’t the right time to tell you guys, he thought.



 

Author's Note : Tq for subscribing!!! and the comments too... woohoo! making me want to write more....