Chapter 5

I'm Sorry

 

Woohyun House

Seohyun pressed the doorbell and waited patiently for Woohyun to come out. Later, someone opened the gate, but it wasn’t Woohyun. It was the maid.

“Woohyun is not here, miss.” The maid said even before Seohyun got to ask her. Seohyun came here before, so she knew who she was.

“Please…. I know he’s in there.” Seohyun said. Tears started to fall again.

“I’m sorry, but he really is not here…”

“Don’t lie to me… I saw him..” Seohyun pleaded.

She was now on her knees, crying so hard. Everything was hard for her to handle.

“Please… Let me see him. You don’t know how hard it was for me. I’m suffering inside and out. I feel like killing myself now.” Seohyun sobbed. She fell to the ground.

Suddenly, Woohyun came out and told the maid to go in.

Seohyun looked up and saw Woohyun standing in front of her. He helped her to stand up straight,.

“What do you want to say to me?” Woohyun said coldly.

“I…. You….. Horrible man!” Seohyun slapped him, as powerful as she can.

It was so painful that his cheek was red after the slap.

“I’m sorry.” He stuttered.

“Sorry? That’s all you can say to me after everything that you had done to me?!” She yelled.

“I really... am… I didn’t mean….”

“I saw you with another girl just now.” She said.

Woohyun looked down. He doesn’t have the courage to face Seohyun.

“I thought you were different from other guys. Do you know why I say yes when you confess to me that day? It was because you treated me so differently with other girls. You made me feel like I’m special.”

“I am different…”

“No, you’re not! You were…. But not now….” Seohyun cried.

“Seohyun ah, look… I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Woohyun said as he tried to embrace Seohyun, but she pushed him away.

“Let’s go on our own way. We’re better off like this.” Seohyun uttered. Those words were so hard for her to say.

“No… What do you mean?”

“Okay…. I shouldn’t hold on to you when you have someone else in your heart.”

“No….”

“it’s been really hard for me. I know it must be hard for you to meet another girl behind me. I’ll let you go. Don’t worry about me, I know it will be hard for me to forget you, but I’ll try my very best since you had already move on.” Seohyun said as she wiped away her tears.

“Seohyun ah, I still love you….”

“If you do, you wouldn’t have done that to me. You wouldn’t have make me miserable.”

Woohyun was holding onto Seohyun’s hand. He didn’t want to let her go. Tears were falling from his eyes too. He loved her so much that he can’t let her go. It's just that he doesn't know how to explain everything.

Woohyun tried to stop Seohyun from leaving, but he failed. He watched her left until she was nowhere to be seen in his sight. He clenched his fist as tight a spossible.

“Satisfied? She left me….. That’s what you want, huh?” Woohyun said as he went into the house, looking at a girl standing behind the wall where seohyun and him was just now.

“More better…” The girl smirked.

“Don’t ever think that you can replace her. Because I'll get her back once my father's company is stable. I'm going to divorce you once that happen." Woohyun glared at her.

"you won't dare to divorce me."

"I can and I will. One more thing, don't make me do such stupid thing like in the clothes store just now. Disgusting...."



 

Author's Note : Complete!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading though!!!!!