Who?

I'm Sorry

 

SCHOOL

It was recess. Tiffany and the girls were sitting in a corner at the cafeteria. Seohyun was with them, but she excused herself to go to the ladies room for a while.

“Listen, no one talks about what happened yesterday, okay?” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, she can’t know about this. We’ll be dead meat if she knows.” Jessica said.

“But I’m not feeling good about this. I think we should tell her.” Taeyeon said. Yoona and Yuri agreed too.

“Then, do you to take responsibility when she cries and go crazy again? I think she’ll commit suicide if we tell her.” Sunny said.

 


 

One week had passed…. Things were still the same…

Seohyun’s friends took her out for shopping. They were worried because Seohyun was no longer the Seohyun that they knew. Now, she likes being in the dark, crying, don’t talk much either.

MALL

“Seohyun ah, let’s go to the clothes store.” Jessica said.

Seohyun just stared blankly at them and followed them.

 


 

 

Clothes Store

Jessica was the last one to enter the clothes store because she went to the ladies room. When she entered the store, she lifted her head up and saw a familiar man standing with a girl beside her at the men’s clothing section.

She only saw the side of the man, but she felt like she knew the man. To make sure of it, she slowly walked a bit forward to get a better view of the man.

“Omo!” She closed as she saw the man. It was Woohyun.

“What the hell is he doing here? With a girl?” She murmured.

Suddenly, she remembered that Seohyun and the  girls were in the store too, so she looked around to see if they were around. Fortunately, Seohyun was covered by a bunch of dresses. They were only inches away. The only thing between them was the bunch of dresses that were piled up high.

Suddenly, someone tapped Jessica’s shoulder. It was Yuri.

“Yah, Sica ah, wae?” Yuri asked.

“Shhhhh….” Jessica placed her right finger on as she pointed at Woohyun with her left finger.

Yuri’s eyes went wide. “Isn’t that…..”

Jessica nodded.

“But the girl…..”

“Let’s go meet him.” Jessica sais. She was determined to do that.

Fortunately, the girl went to the dressing room with a few pairs of outfits.