Chapter 4

I'm Sorry

 

Jessica and Yuri went to Woohyun’s spot. Woohyun was watching the girl walking in the dressing room. They stood quietly behind him, not wanting to let Seohyun and the girls who were beside them, to know.

When Woohyun turned around, he was so shocked that he almost fainted , right at the moment he saw the two of them.

“So, this is why you ignored Seohyun.”  Yuri said with a lower voice.

“No… I…”

“We saw everything. So, she’s your new girl, huh? You guys looked so lovey dovey that it makes me want to puke. Isn’t it more better if you were that caring towards seohyun.?” Jessica said.

“Listen… I… It’s not like what you think…. I really have my own reasons for this.” Woohyun defended himself.

“Yeah… say whatever you want…. We don’t trust you anymore.” Yuri said as she brought Jessica left Woohyun.

 


 

 

After Seohyun and her friends finished shopping, they went to eat because they were hungry. It was 6pm. Seohyun refused to go with them as she claimed that she was tired. So, she excused herself and went home by herself.

On the way home, she was crying really hard. As she couldn’t even walk again , she stopped at a bus stop and started to cry again. The reason she was crying is because she actually saw Woohyun and another girl in the store just now.

 


 

Seohyun POV

We were on our way paying the clothes to the cashier. Just then, I looked at the cashier that is  only 20 steps from us. I saw someone familiar there.

Why is he there? Wait, is that even him?

At first, I don’t want to believe it. I was sure that I saw the wrong person. I guessed I’m starting to see things now.

But then, when we were getting a bit close to him, I felt my heart skipped a beat.

It was him. What should I do? The members don’t really notice it because they were busy changing clothes that they will buy and chatting.

I can feel the tears in my eyes. It was only waiting for the right time to fall down. I tried my very hard to prevent it from falling. I don’t want people to see me like a weird person.

It gets hard for me to hold my tears when I saw the girl beside her clinging onto his arm as they walked out of the store.

Who’s that girl?

 


 

 

When Seohyun was sitting alone at the bus stop, she decided that she had to go to meet Woohyun to know who the girl is.

Seohyun couldn’t hold it any onger. Every single thing he does is hurting her more. Each day the pain grew deeper and deeper.