Chapter 1

I'm Sorry

 

It had been 5 months since Woohyun transferred to a new school, Seoul High School. It also had been 3 months since he contacted Seohyun the last time. It’s not that they’ve broken up, it’s just that that they were no longer contacted each other.

Promise me, you’ll call me often like you always do.” Seohyun said.

Of course, I will.” Woohyun smiled.

That’s what Woohyun had promised Seohyun. Sadly, it only lasted for two months.

Seohyun didn’t felt weird when Woohyun didn’t call nor text her for one week because he had already informed her that he will be quite busy for the time being as he had to catch up in everything at the school.

 

No news for the second week…

 

Seohyun still can bear it….

 

No news for 1 month….

 

This time, she felt weird. Of course she knew that Woohyun must’ve been really busy, but is it really that hard for him to call or text her? A simple “hi, how are you” would do. Only a missed call would also be great. At least, in that way, she knew that Woohyun still remembers her.

She tried to call him before, but he never picked up. Each time she called him, she would be hearing a non-stop beeping or a lady saying “ The number you have dialed is not in service.” A non-stop beeping was still okay for her accept. But when it comes to a lady responding instead of Woohyun, it makes her go crazy. Because there is a big chance that Woohyun might change his number already since he can’t be contacted.

Sometimes, she even thought that maybe Woohyun had gotten sick of her of her and wanted to avoid her. Those thoughts just can’t leave her mind.

Every night, she would just cried herself to sleep when she thought about how hard it was for her to maintain her relationship with Woohyun.


 


 

 

It had been two months since they last contacted, Seohyun was getting weak each day due to her crying every night and lost appetite. Even in class, she would stared outside the window. When her phone rang, she became excited because she thought that it was Woohyun.

Her friends had been worried for her because of her sudden attitude change, Seohyun is no longer the girl that always flashes her angelic smile. Now, she would always go to school with her swollen eyes and expressionless face.

 

 


 

 

CLASS

Seohyun’s friends felt bad for her, so they decided to plan something without letting Seohyun know.

“Hey, girls. Why don’t we do something for seohyun?” Tiffany suggested.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“Let’s go and meet Woohyun.” Tiffany said. She was serious about this.

“Just forget about it. What if we can’t meet him?” Yoona said.

“No. This could be a good idea.” Yuri said.

“Yeah. Let’s just go and find him in his school.” Jessica said.

 


 

Author's Note : There you go.. The first chapter... Will move on to the next one soon...

Oh and thank you so much for your comments and subscribing too.... Love you guys...