IV - Found you

Finding Our Wonderland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO KYUNGSOO

 

'Your so stupid '

'I ing hate you'

'Why do I have to be stuck with you?'

'Just look at yourself? I don't want to look at you ' 

 

I'm so sorry 

I'm sorry for being stupid 

I'm sorry if you have to stick with me 

I'm sorry if I look like this 

I'm sorry for loving you 

 

 

I quickly open my eyes and stared at the nothingness. Sweat quickly formed in my forehead as I try to reduce the heavy breathing and placing my hand to my unsettling heart. It has been a year since we disappeared in Kairos and yet my nightmares are getting worse but my nightmares won't matter after all my brothers are happy now .

 

"KYUNGSOO!!! Come down we need our penguin chef in the kitchen!" Baekhyun hyung shouted .

 

Yeah we are happy here

 

"Coming hyung"

 

[-----------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡---------]

 

"So you're saying that THEY are on the move after a year of standby?. I thought they hated us , why are they looking for us now?" I asked clearly terrified that one of these days they will find us .

 

"Probably trying to punish us because we tried to escape. They can't be looking for us because they want us back ...now that would be funny " Baekhyun hyung said and stuff another pancake in his mouth .

 

"I still don't get it . Why would they be looking for us . I mean all they ever did to us is break us and now they are looking for us . It's very suspicious " Luhan hyung said and frowned .

 

"I'd rather die here than to go back " Xiumin hyung said .

 

"For your information gege , We can't actually die " stated tao .

 

"Huh?" Lay hyung well uh ....yeahhh

 

"Well it's fine I guess .. if they find us we would just hide again until they get tired " Baekhyun hyung said. 

 

"Well chop chop have a business to to work to now clean your dishes and move now " Luhan hyung said as stand up. 

 

"Well what are you waiting for ?? Gooo" He added. 

 

 

[-----------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡---------]

 

"My lord THEY already found them . What ever shall we do ??"

 

" Hmm... We shall make our move before He takes what is rightfully mine " 

 

" I should have him . He is mine . He should be mine " 

 

" of course my lord,I shall prepare everything " 

 

"Now go , tell the other too . Now off you go ...Jungkook " 

 

"Of course " 

 

 [----------♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡---------]

 

Kim Jongin 

 

"I fo-found them ...urgh" Jongdae hyung said and collapse right after .

 

". .. I am not letting him go after this . They sure put a powerful shield to hide their existence " Chanyeol hyung said and rubbed his hair in frustration .

 

" I am entirely sure that Lulu made it " Sehun said as he drank is 48 bubble tea for today.

 

"Where is gramps anyways??" I asked .

 

"He is talking to the council right now Kai " Sehun grunted. 

 

"They block all the communication they had to us . I don't understand how they do that " Kris hyung said , annoyed expression could be seen .

 

Chanyeol hyung shrugged his shoulder and slumped on his chair. The air in the room very gloomy . The people inside are very quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter